Windows 10: device performance and health

Discus and support device performance and health in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; no green check mark in device performance and health and it writes no action needed sfc scannow dism .exe cleanup image or restore health or scan... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ayhanjavadi, Nov 9, 2019.

1. device performance and health

no green check mark in device performance and health and it writes no action needed

sfc scannow dism .exe cleanup image or restore health or scan health wont help me ..i tried all clean boot no help ..latest version of windows 10 1903 latest update of windows defender ...all services working properly...all drivers up to date..

please dont tell me to do this things ...BECAUSE WONT HEEELLLPPPP..

thanks

:)

ayhanjavadi, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Anna Bon Win User

Device Performance & Health feature

This can be an issue with the old driver, update or hardware. However, for us to fully identify what is causing the issue, we may need to perform some troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps below and check if it helps:

Step 1: Use System File Checker to check for system file corruption.

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start 
      button, then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Enter sfc/scannow(note the space between "sfc" and "/").
    Step 2: Perform a clean boot. It will start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers
    and start up programs. It will also eliminate software conflicts that could occur when you install a program, or an update, or when you run a program in Windows.

Once done, check if your Device Performance & Health will work and generate a report.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Jelu Cal Win User
    Device and performance & health

Hi,

The result of the Health report is indicative of an issue with the device drivers. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• If you're able to check if there are pending updates per device driver on your PC. To do this, see screenshot below.

device performance and health 24cf136e-ef70-4ca4-aa6b-bf283c71a623.png

• If you're able to see the details of the Health report by clicking the Learn more button.

device performance and health b6b886a4-f1b6-46c5-83e4-2abf59a62d90.png

• The last activities that you've performed on your device prior to your concern.
    • If you're referring to the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter when you mentioned about running the troubleshooter.
    • The version of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Anna Bon Win User

device performance and health

Device Performance & Health feature

Thank you for letting us know the result Verdie. Since this issue happened right after Creators Update, we suggest that you delete the update first. Once done, let us perform the Media Creation Tool on your Windows 10. This will help refresh the system further.
    For detailed instructions, please check this link. After this, we can reinstall the Creators Update.

Lastly, please check if you can then generate a report on Device Performance & Health feature.

Keep us updated with the result of the steps given.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

device performance and health

1. device performance and health - Similar Threads - device performance health

2. Performance Issues - Device Performance & Health Scan?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance Issues - Device Performance & Health Scan?: I have a PC that is about 3 years old, running Windows 10 Home 64 Bit. Starting sometime in late Oct it started randomly accessing drives/CPU/? every so often, causing significant stuttering and making it generally unusable for a few minutes at a time until it is done. It...
  3. Device Performance & Health

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Device Performance & Health: Hello guys, Is there something wrong if the device performance and health went to black dot instead of green check? Thank you. I just recently upgraded my RAM when this happened.. from 4GB to 12 GB [ATTACH]...
  4. Device Performance & Health Status unknown

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Performance & Health Status unknown: I was reading how to troubleshoot Device Performance & Health Status unknown and followed a few steps like opening cmd and add commands but still its the same....
  5. device performance & health

device performance & health: hi , why my device performance &health , always shows "status unknow" so what can I do ? , for my device working better . [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-performance-health/fe009518-f9a2-4c15-932e-76381fd5a2ec
  6. Device performance & health

Device performance & health: hi , my device performance & health shows a "status unknown " and my pc performance is too slow at present time when I am update a window before two-four days and some time its start a more than 4-6 min . I am scan full scan pc with help of support assist a "full scan" ....
  7. Device performance & health Status unknown

Device performance & health Status unknown: I have the computer connected with Microsoft account. But my PC fails to report Device performance & health, despite the fact that Windows Defender reports everything in green when checked locally. How to fix it? PLEASE![ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Device Performance and health settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Device Performance and health settings: Missing the green check mark in [Version 10.0.18362.145]it was there before I upgraded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-performance-and-health-settings/1ec8bdec-2dd3-4927-87a0-b627363c4af1
  9. Windows Defender Device Performance and Health issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Defender Device Performance and Health issues: I noticed today that my Windows Defender had the yellow warning symbol that Actions Recommended. So I went to the Windows Defender Device Performance and Health control panel and I ran the Troubleshooter and detected that my Temporary Internet Files are in a different...
  10. greyed out Device Performance and Health option

greyed out Device Performance and Health option: Hey can any one tell me why I am facing a greyed out Device Performance and Health option ??? It is simply not doing the checks it is meant to do.. I am currently running OS Build 15063.13 [img] 81115

Users found this page by searching for:

1. device performance and health no check mark

2. device performance and health says unknown

3. windows 10 1903 not reporting device performance & health to microsoft account