Windows 10: Device performance & health different status in PC and microsoft account

Discus and support Device performance & health different status in PC and microsoft account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had the action needed notification status on my window defender security center taskbar icon, but the icons inside window defender security center... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sheng12, Dec 27, 2018.

1. sheng12 Win User

Device performance & health different status in PC and microsoft account

I had the action needed notification status on my window defender security center taskbar icon, but the icons inside window defender security center are all green with no action needed. Following the advice from an answer in this forum, I signed in my Microsoft account and look under the Device section. I saw that the Device performance & health section had a red cross, but on my local PC it is stated that no action needed and my health report is all green. Any way to troubleshoot this issue?

:)

sheng12, Dec 27, 2018
  2. Jaune Bel Win User

Health & Performance Report Not Available on 2 user accounts except the administrator's account in the laptop has Health Report

We appreciate your time responding back to us. At this point, we would suggest that you access the built-in Administrator account to and check if you would be able to perform a Health Check from it. Here are the steps on how to enable the built-in Administrator
    Account:

• Right-click on the Start button.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the net user administrator /active:yes and hit
      Enter

After completing these steps, you should see a message that you've done the command completed successfully. Sign out from your current user profile and you'll see the Administrator account as one of the choices.

Let us know if you would be able to perform a system health check on your account and we'll assist you with the next steps needed.

Once you're successful with performing a health check on the Administrator account, we would suggest that you disable it from your personal user profile by following these steps:

• Right-click on the Start button.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the net user administrator /active:no and hit Enter.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further.

Jaune Bel, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Linda.y Win User
    Health & Performance Report Not Available on 2 user accounts except the administrator's account in the laptop has Health Report

Thanks Jaune . I performed the first 3 steps in my built-in administrator account & did get the Health Report back for this account. However I did not perform the second set of 3steps as I do not understand it & have fear that it would remove the newly
    emerged Health Report. I tried perform the first 3 steps on my second administrator account which did bring the Health Report, on finding later that Health Report is no longer available on my built-in admin. account

Despite this, this is the best advice so far as all other answers like performing a clean boot, starting in a safe mode did not work for me at all.

Jaune, will you please help me further to fix the "add new user account" problem. None of the admin account will respond to my click on add account. I want to remove the second admin account where no Health report is available, hopefully to have the issue
    fixed when I add it back on. Is there a maximum no. of user accounts in the laptop? I want to see that I can add to replace user account removed due to problematic performance

Linda.y, Dec 27, 2018
  4. Jelu Cal Win User

Device and performance & health

Hi,

The result of the Health report is indicative of an issue with the device drivers. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• If you're able to check if there are pending updates per device driver on your PC. To do this, see screenshot below.

Device performance & health different status in PC and microsoft account 24cf136e-ef70-4ca4-aa6b-bf283c71a623.png

• If you're able to see the details of the Health report by clicking the Learn more button.

Device performance & health different status in PC and microsoft account b6b886a4-f1b6-46c5-83e4-2abf59a62d90.png

• The last activities that you've performed on your device prior to your concern.
    • If you're referring to the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter when you mentioned about running the troubleshooter.
    • The version of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Device performance & health different status in PC and microsoft account - Similar Threads - Device performance health

2. New surface 4 laptop, Device performance & health status unknown in Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    New surface 4 laptop, Device performance & health status unknown in Microsoft account: Hello,I've tried the solutions in the threads for Device performance & health status unknown in Microsoft account on a brand new surface laptop 4. The status remains unknown. Is there a solution available? Windows defender status is normal. Thank you....
  3. Device Performance & Health Status unknown

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Performance & Health Status unknown: I was reading how to troubleshoot Device Performance & Health Status unknown and followed a few steps like opening cmd and add commands but still its the same....
  4. Device performance & health status unknown in Microsoft account

Device performance & health status unknown in Microsoft account: Hi everyone, When I sign-in to my Microsoft account, the "Device performance & health" under "Windows Defender settings" is showing "Status Unknown" and this is shown in the screenshot below. How do I get my computer's "Device performance & health" connected to my Microsoft...
  5. device performance and health

in Windows 10 Customization
    device performance and health: no green check mark in device performance and health and it writes no action needed sfc scannow dism .exe cleanup image or restore health or scan health wont help me ..i tried all clean boot no help ..latest version of windows 10 1903 latest update of windows defender...
  6. device performance & health

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    device performance & health: hi , why my device performance &health , always shows "status unknow" so what can I do ? , for my device working better . [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-performance-health/fe009518-f9a2-4c15-932e-76381fd5a2ec
  7. Device performance & health

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Device performance & health: hi , my device performance & health shows a "status unknown " and my pc performance is too slow at present time when I am update a window before two-four days and some time its start a more than 4-6 min . I am scan full scan pc with help of support assist a "full scan" ....
  8. Device performance & health Status unknown

Device performance & health Status unknown: I have the computer connected with Microsoft account. But my PC fails to report Device performance & health, despite the fact that Windows Defender reports everything in green when checked locally. How to fix it? PLEASE![ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. device performance and health status is red cross mark

device performance and health status is red cross mark: Hi, when i open settings then go to system -> about , the device performance n health is in red cross mark, but when i open the 'see details in windows defender', there is nothing. device performance status is green check mark then i try to enter the device performance and...
  10. device performance and health status is red cross mark

in Windows 10 Customization
    device performance and health status is red cross mark: Hi, when i open settings then go to system -> about , the device performance n health is in red cross mark, but when i open the 'see details in windows defender', there is nothing. device performance status is green check mark then i try to enter the device performance and...