Windows 10: Device Performance & Health Status unknown

Discus and support Device Performance & Health Status unknown in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was reading how to troubleshoot Device Performance & Health Status unknown and followed a few steps like opening cmd and add commands but still its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GeraldMiguel.wfh, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Device Performance & Health Status unknown

I was reading how to troubleshoot Device Performance & Health Status unknown and followed a few steps like opening cmd and add commands but still its the same.

:)

GeraldMiguel.wfh, Apr 12, 2020
  2. [Suejin] Win User

Device performance & health status unknown in Microsoft account

Hello Ian,

My name is Jin and I am an Independent Advisor. I can see that you are checking the status of your other device via your Microsoft Account.

It's showing "Status Unknown" as that device is currently offline. The device needs to be turned on and currently connected to the internet to check the real time device performance and health.

I hope this clears up your concern.

[Suejin], Apr 12, 2020
  3. Device performance & health status unknown in Microsoft account

Hi everyone,

When I sign-in to my Microsoft account, the "Device performance & health" under "Windows Defender settings" is showing "Status Unknown" and this is shown in the screenshot below. How do I get my computer's "Device performance & health" connected to my Microsoft
    account? Could anyone help me with this problem please?

Device Performance & Health Status unknown a281f6ef-44ba-4eb9-8347-567cf4605af8?upload=true.jpg

Ian Chen54321, Apr 12, 2020
  4. [Suejin] Win User

Device Performance & Health Status unknown

Device performance & health status unknown in Microsoft account

Just manually run Windows Defender. The information that shows from the Microsoft Account (device performance and health) comes from Windows Defender. If you are using a 3rd party anti-virus that section will show as unknown status. You can either switch
    temporarily to Windows Defender. I have verified this with my 2 PC's.

[Suejin], Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

Device Performance & Health Status unknown

1. Device Performance & Health Status unknown - Similar Threads - Device Performance Health

2. New surface 4 laptop, Device performance & health status unknown in Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    New surface 4 laptop, Device performance & health status unknown in Microsoft account: Hello,I've tried the solutions in the threads for Device performance & health status unknown in Microsoft account on a brand new surface laptop 4. The status remains unknown. Is there a solution available? Windows defender status is normal. Thank you....
  3. Device performance & health status unknown in Microsoft account

Device performance & health status unknown in Microsoft account: Hi everyone, When I sign-in to my Microsoft account, the "Device performance & health" under "Windows Defender settings" is showing "Status Unknown" and this is shown in the screenshot below. How do I get my computer's "Device performance & health" connected to my Microsoft...
  4. device performance and health

in Windows 10 Customization
    device performance and health: no green check mark in device performance and health and it writes no action needed sfc scannow dism .exe cleanup image or restore health or scan health wont help me ..i tried all clean boot no help ..latest version of windows 10 1903 latest update of windows defender...
  5. device performance & health

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    device performance & health: hi , why my device performance &health , always shows "status unknow" so what can I do ? , for my device working better . [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-performance-health/fe009518-f9a2-4c15-932e-76381fd5a2ec
  6. Device performance & health

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Device performance & health: hi , my device performance & health shows a "status unknown " and my pc performance is too slow at present time when I am update a window before two-four days and some time its start a more than 4-6 min . I am scan full scan pc with help of support assist a "full scan" ....
  7. Device performance & health Status unknown

Device performance & health Status unknown: I have the computer connected with Microsoft account. But my PC fails to report Device performance & health, despite the fact that Windows Defender reports everything in green when checked locally. How to fix it? PLEASE![ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Device performance & health different status in PC and microsoft account

Device performance & health different status in PC and microsoft account: I had the action needed notification status on my window defender security center taskbar icon, but the icons inside window defender security center are all green with no action needed. Following the advice from an answer in this forum, I signed in my Microsoft account and...
  9. device performance and health status is red cross mark

device performance and health status is red cross mark: Hi, when i open settings then go to system -> about , the device performance n health is in red cross mark, but when i open the 'see details in windows defender', there is nothing. device performance status is green check mark then i try to enter the device performance and...
  10. device performance and health status is red cross mark

in Windows 10 Customization
    device performance and health status is red cross mark: Hi, when i open settings then go to system -> about , the device performance n health is in red cross mark, but when i open the 'see details in windows defender', there is nothing. device performance status is green check mark then i try to enter the device performance and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. device performance and health no check mark