Windows 10: device requires further installation bluetooth, realtek rtl8821ce

Discus and support device requires further installation bluetooth, realtek rtl8821ce in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; bluetooth, realtek rtl8821ce. i know you're initial response for this and i assure you i'm way past "update driver" so moving along past the simple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GEN_Devo, Mar 22, 2023.

1. GEN_Devo Win User

device requires further installation bluetooth, realtek rtl8821ce

bluetooth, realtek rtl8821ce. i know you're initial response for this and i assure you i'm way past "update driver" so moving along past the simple solutions without wasting more time i have tried drivers from the manufacturer, windows update, computer manufacturer, older outdated drivers, rolled back, troubleshot, checked bios, and more. it was crashing as soon as it opened when trying to add a device under settings>bluetooth>add device>bluetooth device. attempting it through the quick settings at the bottom right of the screen returned the same result. within the quicksettings, the

:)

GEN_Devo, Mar 22, 2023

2. Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Bluetooth Controller - Realtek Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter - Error 0x800f0203

Hi,

I would suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Press “Windows key + X”.

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.

• Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

• Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.
    Follow the On Screen instructions.

Method 2:
    Un-install and re-install latest Bluetooth drivers from the manufacturer’s website and see if that helps:

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows Key + X” from the keyboard.

• Type “device Manager” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.

• Right click on the Bluetooth drivers and select
      “Uninstall”.

• Restart the computer once it is uninstalled.
    Thank you

Jenith_James, Mar 22, 2023
  3. Bluetooth Devices will not Pair

Hi,

Hopefully this is the correct Forum !

I have a Microsoft Mouse 5000 and Wedge keyboard (the early one that does not fold).
    Both have been working perfectly.

Recently I paired them both successfully with a new Samsung tablet, but when I came to use them again on my laptop,
    I found that I could not pair either of them.

I have spent countless hours researching this without success.

Here's where I am now:

Settings > Bluetooth & other devices does not list either of them.
    Device Manager > Bluetooth has both of them showing and reports both working properly.

Device Manager reports as follows:

Notebook Mouse 5000:
    No driver files are required or have been loaded
    The Events tab says that further installation is required

Wedge Mobile Keyboard:
    No driver files are required or have been loaded
    The Events tab says that further installation is required

The 2 Service Discovery Service entries also report that further installation is required.

Can anyone suggest the way forward, please ?

Regards.

stuartgb100, Mar 22, 2023
  4. loki301 Win User

Realtek Bluetooth Problem

I'm having a problem with my realtek bluetooth 4.0 driver. I have windows 10. It wasn't showing up in device manager unless I clicked on show hidden devices. I followed the steps listed at Redirecting
    and tried redownloading the drivers and reinstalling them. I did but windows gave me an error that basically said no appropriate driver to install. I got the driver from lenovo who makes my laptop cause I have a lenovo G50-45 Laptop.

Windows update isn't even picking it up. What do I do?

loki301, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

1. device requires further installation bluetooth, realtek rtl8821ce - Similar Threads - device requires further

2. device requires further installation bluetooth, realtek rtl8821ce

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    device requires further installation bluetooth, realtek rtl8821ce: bluetooth, realtek rtl8821ce. i know you're initial response for this and i assure you i'm way past "update driver" so moving along past the simple solutions without wasting more time i have tried drivers from the manufacturer, windows update, computer manufacturer, older...
  3. Device HDAUDIO... requires further installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device HDAUDIO... requires further installation.: Hello everyone! I've been encountering a problem ever since I have booted up my PC this afternoon.My microphone will not pick up any noise. At first I thought it was the mute button on my headphones, my headphones are Razer Kraken X, but that didn't seem to be the case. Upon...
  4. Device HDAUDIO... requires further installation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device HDAUDIO... requires further installation.: Hello everyone! I've been encountering a problem ever since I have booted up my PC this afternoon.My microphone will not pick up any noise. At first I thought it was the mute button on my headphones, my headphones are Razer Kraken X, but that didn't seem to be the case. Upon...
  5. Device HDAUDIO... requires further installation.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Realtek Audio Requires further installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Requires further installation: Hello! My realtek audio device in device manager says it needs to further install something but I have no idea where it is. My pc has been acting up ever since I replaced my motherboard and I've been trying relentlessly to fix it. My main goal is to stream video games but...
  7. Device requires further installation.

Device requires further installation.: I have a Logitec C310 that worked fine in my old pc but shows a black screen for photo/video, but the mic still works. In device manager, under information, it says Device USB\VID_046D&PID_081B&MI_00\6&63bd8c8&2&0000 requires further installation. and I assume that is causing...
  8. Device ACPI\808622A8\1 requires further installation.

Device ACPI\808622A8\1 requires further installation.: My 2 in 1 Medion Akoya E2218T is fully up to date with Windows 102004 update, but the sound device is not working, it shows a red cross on the taskbar and a text indicating that no audio device is installed. On device manager the deviceIntel SST audioWDM shows up as "Working...
  9. Intel HD Graphics Device requires further installation Device...

Intel HD Graphics Device requires further installation Device...: My son's computer was running fine until around 8/5/19. On this date the Windows Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1903 installed. [ATTACH] Now we have this message in Device Manager: [ATTACH] The monitor which is 4K doesn't work properly like it did before and you...
  10. Device requires further installation

in Windows 10 News
    Device requires further installation: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In case you encounter the error Device requires further installation while trying to connect an external device to your system, then this article may be helpful for you. Usually, external devices like USB sticks, headphones, speakers, etc. auto-install...