Windows 10: DEVICE Sculpt Comfort mouse not working on Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support DEVICE Sculpt Comfort mouse not working on Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear Community, I have an ASUS G551JW ROG laptop and a mouse Sculpt Comfort - bluetooth without dongle. The bluetooth software of the laptop does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dan Jack, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Dan Jack Win User

DEVICE Sculpt Comfort mouse not working on Windows 10 Pro

Dear Community,

I have an ASUS G551JW ROG laptop and a mouse Sculpt Comfort - bluetooth without dongle. The bluetooth software of the laptop does not want to see the discoverable mouse under any circumstances. I have tried absolutely everything: latest updates, deactivating/reactivating from device manager both the bluetooth and the wi-fi card, activating "automatic" instead of "manual" from services.msc, connecting my phone via bluetooth to the laptop to see if hardware fail is present and it works, wi-fi card also works, unistalling/reinstalling the according drivers, even resetting the mosue found some comments on the net, don't know how much they've helped and nothing helped. From what i understand from the forums the sculpt comfort bluetooth is still compatible with windows 10 pro - latest update.

Can you please give me a helping hand on the situation ?

:)

Dan Jack, Apr 12, 2020

2. Sculpt comfort mouse windows 10 gestures

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing Sculpt Comfort Mouse on Windows 10.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated drivers, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to uninstall the mouse drivers.

• Right click on Windows key,
      select Device Manager.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on each of the drivers and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: Manually install the mouse drivers from the link below.

Refer: Sculpt Comfort Mouse

Choose the current operating system under
    What operating system are you using?

Hop it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Sculpt comfort mouse not pairing to new device

Hi Caden,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are facing issues with the Sculpt comfort mouse which is not pairing.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better,

1. What is the make and model of the Sculpt comfort mouse?

2. Are you getting any error message while pairing it to device?

3. Are you able to pair other Bluetooth enabled devices?

Try to pair Sculpt comfort mouse to other Bluetooth enabled devices and check if it pairs.

I would suggest you to install the Sculpt comfort mouse drivers in Compatibility Mode and check if it helps.

Please follow the steps below for more information:

Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
    Properties.

Select Compatibility Tab.

Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the
    operating system accordingly from the drop down list.

Click OK and run the setup.

Please refer the below link to install the drivers in compatibility mode,

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-gb/p/sculpt-comfort-mouse?ppud=4#support

You may also refer.

Connect to Bluetooth devices

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/getstarted-connect-to-bluetooth-devices

Why isn't Windows finding my Bluetooth or other wireless device?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/why-isnt-windows-finding-device (Applies
    to Windows 10)

(To access Settings Type settings in the Search Bar and then Enter in Windows 10)

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Pargeo Win User

Sculpt Comfort Mouse not pairing

See subj. - Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse refuses to pair with Windows 10 (installed in Boot Camp on MacBook Pro) - So far I did as follows: started Windows, opened Settings - Bluetooth box, then turn my mouse on, then pressed and held the 'pairing' button
    on it, the mouse appears on the list of discovered devices, I select 'Pair' and after a second or so Windows says 'Could not pair, try again and make sure the mouse is discoverable again' - and the mouse disappears from the list and is not seen again there
    until I restart Windows. I repeated the same procedure dozens of times and so far was unsuccessful at pairing it in Windows 10.

I tried downloading Mouse & Keyboard Centre from the MS site, but it didn't help. I tried to update Bluetooth drivers - this didn't work. I launched all possible & imaginable troubleshooters etc etc - it didn't work. Can Microsoft please explain why its own
    product refuses to work on its own Operating System????

The most amusing fact is that the same Microsoft mouse works and pairs perfectly in OS X on the same machine.

Equipment: Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse (Bluetooth), MacBook Pro 15'', OS Windows 10 Home (2nd release) in Boot Camp, all updates etc. installed.

Pargeo, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

1. DEVICE Sculpt Comfort mouse not working on Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - DEVICE Sculpt Comfort

2. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working: I have a microsoft sculpt comfort mouse which has stopped working.I already tried the solutions found on this forum download the new drivers and so on but it still doesn't work.Does anybody know what I can do now?Thanks,...
  3. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working: I have a microsoft sculpt comfort mouse which has stopped working.I already tried the solutions found on this forum download the new drivers and so on but it still doesn't work.Does anybody know what I can do now?Thanks,...
  4. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse: When I put my hand back on the mouse after taking it off to type, the mouse vibrates and goes back previous webpage, or backs out of email message being written etc.. It's been driving me nuts and I'm sure there is a simple fix but I can't find it.How do I disable this...
  6. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse: When I put my hand back on the mouse after taking it off to type, the mouse vibrates and goes back previous webpage, or backs out of email message being written etc.. It's been driving me nuts and I'm sure there is a simple fix but I can't find it.How do I disable this...
  7. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse

8. Sculpt comfort mouse stoped working

Sculpt comfort mouse stoped working: I have been using the sculpt comfort mouse for a time now. I have the mouse and the keyboards, but suddenly my mouse stopped working. The keyboard works properly, but it seems like the usb receiver is not getting the mouse. The battery is fine. Tried with new ones and the...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse: I love my Microsoft Sculpt Comfort mouse but have a terrible time trying to keep a bluetooth connection. Does Microsoft have a unifying USB receiver that can be used with this model?...
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse: I have purchased 2 Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mice over the last 3 years. The first one worked for about a year and a half then started to have sporadic issues which got worse until the mouse was unusable. The biggest issue was random click failure, I would click on something...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft sculpt not connecting