Windows 10: Device security issue

Discus and support Device security issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I reset my laptop and updated from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11, version 22H2. An yellow icon appears next to device security. When I click on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by V TitoKishan, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Device security issue

Hi, I reset my laptop and updated from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11, version 22H2. An yellow icon appears next to device security. When I click on device security or open windows security a small window pops up "Get an app to open this 'windowsdefender' link. Your PC doesn't have an app that can open this link. Try looking for a compatible app in the Microsoft store. In Microsoft store, see 'no results found'. Try different keywords or remove search filters.Apprecaite your help. Thanks! Kishan

:)

V TitoKishan, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 25, 2023
  3. Unknown Device Issue

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Hardware and Devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Devices.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      View all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and Devices

Method 2:I suggest you to login to safe mode and check if the issue still persists. This is to isolate the issue of the graphics driver.

To enter into Safe Mode in Windows 10, follow the steps given below.

• Restart your PC.
    • Press Shift + F8 before the Windows logo appears.
    • Click See Advanced Repair Options.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advanced Options.
    • Click Windows Startup Settings.
    • Click Restart.
    You then see a list where you can choose Safe Mode.

If the issue still persists then I would suggest you to contact the respective manufacturer.

Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further

Anup Karkal, Mar 25, 2023
  4. Device security issue

Issues with accessing playback devices after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Vohn,

As you are facing issues with accessing the playback device option on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated audio drivers, try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    as it checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft help article try the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

Device security issue

1. Device security issue - Similar Threads - Device security issue

2. Device security issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device security issues: Hello, I am very interested in your product. I have tried it for a while and it is very easy to use. Thank you very much to the team for making such a high-quality product. At the same time, I have some questions about device security. That is, if any device among the devices...
  3. Device security issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device security issues: Hello, I am very interested in your product. I have tried it for a while and it is very easy to use. Thank you very much to the team for making such a high-quality product. At the same time, I have some questions about device security. That is, if any device among the devices...
  4. Device security issues

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Device security issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device security issue.: The device security says that local device authority protection is off. Your device may be vulnerable. What could be the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-security-issue/109ac306-fb49-4ae9-94a8-73922b82fd73
  6. Device security issue.

Device security issue.: The device security says that local device authority protection is off. Your device may be vulnerable. What could be the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-security-issue/109ac306-fb49-4ae9-94a8-73922b82fd73
  7. Device security issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device security issue: Hi, I reset my laptop and updated from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11, version 22H2. An yellow icon appears next to device security. When I click on device security or open windows security a small window pops up "Get an app to open this 'windowsdefender' link. Your PC doesn't...
  8. Device Security Issue and Bios Black Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Security Issue and Bios Black Screen: Hello,I am having quite a few problems with my windows 11 device right now. I did a system reset a few days ago, and ever since then, I have been unable to *see* any of the systems that show up prior to windows booting. I also have a windows security issue, which says my...
  9. Device Security Issue and Bios Black Screen

Device Security Issue and Bios Black Screen: Hello,I am having quite a few problems with my windows 11 device right now. I did a system reset a few days ago, and ever since then, I have been unable to *see* any of the systems that show up prior to windows booting. I also have a windows security issue, which says my...
  10. Security Issue (Unknown device attached to network)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Security Issue (Unknown device attached to network): Hi, I just noticed an unknown device attached to my network (A mobile phone 'VodaPhone') that none of us own in our house. It's gone now, but I've managed to screen-grab the device and its MAC address. What should I do? Worried I've been hacked/being watched....