Windows 10: Device security problem after fresh install

Discus and support Device security problem after fresh install in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Community,I recently did a fresh install of Windows 11 using my current version is Version22H2 OS build 22621.1105.After finishing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yukina Tachibana, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Device security problem after fresh install

Hello Microsoft Community,I recently did a fresh install of Windows 11 using my current version is Version22H2 OS build 22621.1105.After finishing the installation and updating all drivers, Windows security app, alerted me to a problem. Under the tab Device security it now displays "Standard hardware security not supported" Before reinstalling Windows, i had no problems.Do I meet the requirements for this feature?yes, because I had it running before I did a fresh install. That means secure booting TMP and DEP are all on and running. Windows seems to have trouble detecting them…Do you know how

:)

Yukina Tachibana, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Cyberz Win User

"reboot and select proper boot device" after fresh install

I understand your logic.
    But that is not what is happening.
    See.

Device security problem after fresh install 91582d1485969598t-reboot-select-proper-boot-device-after-fresh-install-prior.jpg

It simply won't go.

On the other hand, if I take this path... brings me to W10 from where I'm posting *Smile

Device security problem after fresh install 91580d1485969598t-reboot-select-proper-boot-device-after-fresh-install-overide.jpg

Cyberz, Jan 26, 2023
  3. ATI Radeon HD 6950 - FPS Problems

500mhz under 3d? wow that is an strange problem. and in 2d does it goes to 250?

Anyway I would suggest doing this if not tried: driver resets to default *Smile Device security problem after fresh install :) this solve a few problem for me in the past.

ChristTheGreat, Jan 26, 2023
  4. Device security problem after fresh install

PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Jan 26, 2023
Thema:

Device security problem after fresh install

1. Device security problem after fresh install - Similar Threads - Device security problem

2. Windows Security Blank Screen after Fresh Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Blank Screen after Fresh Install: I've been encountering this problem where Windows Security only shows a blank screen, so I decided to reinstall Windows, even to the point where I chose the "Clean the Drive" Option.However, even after multiple resets and Windows reinstalls even through Windows ISO, I still...
  3. Windows Security Blank Screen after Fresh Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security Blank Screen after Fresh Install: I've been encountering this problem where Windows Security only shows a blank screen, so I decided to reinstall Windows, even to the point where I chose the "Clean the Drive" Option.However, even after multiple resets and Windows reinstalls even through Windows ISO, I still...
  4. Device security problem after fresh install

Device security problem after fresh install: Hello Microsoft Community,I recently did a fresh install of Windows 11 using my current version is Version22H2 OS build 22621.1105.After finishing the installation and updating all drivers, Windows security app, alerted me to a problem. Under the tab Device security it now...
  5. Windows Security app problems & more on freshly installed 1909

Windows Security app problems & more on freshly installed 1909: I have recently performed a clean install of Windows 10 Home v1909 due to incompatibility issues with certain non-Microsoft apps on v2004 and v20H2. However, it has caused problems with the Windows Security app. The app icon in the start menu shows a black icon on a blue...
  6. Fresh Install Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh Install Problems: Hi there. I'm noticing some random issues after a fresh install of Windows 10 on my laptop. I used the "Media Creation Tool" to create an installation via USB. Afterwards I installed updated drivers pre-downloaded via Dells website, then installed any updates Windows had....
  7. No Bootable Device Found After Fresh Install

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No Bootable Device Found After Fresh Install: I recently clean-installed Windows 10 after finding myself booting into a black screen with cursor post-login after having ran the memory diagnostic tool, and later getting a "No Bootable Devices Found" error after various unsuccessful repair attempts. Clean-installing...
  8. Windows security after fresh install

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows security after fresh install: Hi. I haven't installed windows 10 for a while and just ran through a fresh install from the boot menu. Once everything was set up I noticed that windows security was not active and I had to turn it on by hand. Doesn't seem correct to me? Txs in advance....
  9. Enabling secure boot on fresh install?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Enabling secure boot on fresh install?: Hello, I apologize if this is the wrong section to ask this. I just bought a blank laptop (ASUS Strix Scar GL503GE) and installed Windows 10. I turned off secure boot for the install because the machine wouldn't boot from the usb. Install went smoothly but when I went back to...
  10. Weird problems after a fresh 1809 install.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Weird problems after a fresh 1809 install.: After a fresh Windows 10 Pro x64 install (1809 ISO from MS) I'm having some problems. My Microsoft account picture cannot be displayed on start menu or the account menu on settings and my Windows Store download speed is super slow, I can't update my Windows Store apps...