Windows 10: Device shows in Intune as Azure AD Joined but MDM is NONE

Discus and support Device shows in Intune as Azure AD Joined but MDM is NONE in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; As in the subject. How can I add it back so it's managed by Intune?We only have Azure AD.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SebZ601, Sep 13, 2022.

1. SebZ601 Win User

Device shows in Intune as Azure AD Joined but MDM is NONE

As in the subject. How can I add it back so it's managed by Intune?We only have Azure AD.

:)

SebZ601, Sep 13, 2022
  2. john zuh Win User

Unable to enroll Device into Azure AD using 3rd Party On-Premise MDM

We are in the process of Integrating a third party MDM (on-premise) with Autopilot in AAD portal to enable Windows 10 OOBE. We want to achieve this by leveraging an on-premise Core Enterprise Application server in Azure. We have configured the following so far which is not working as expected. Also Can't find any relevant event logs within "User Device Registration" or "DeviceManagement-Enterprise-Diagnostics-Provider" :

1. The Autopilot Device Profile was created by importing ID into Autpilot.
    2. Security Group with authorised users incl. MFA enabled Authentication
    3. Redirect URIs was also configured in MDM App used by Azure AD to join Web App via corresponding client_id which maps one of Azure DRS.
    4. Terms of Usage URLs plus secret keys was also created. MDM DISCOVERY URL & MDM TERMS OF USE URL are correctly set but havent checked if they are accessible over the Internet

NB: All of the above and a host of other requirements was double checked and tested several times. Device is able to enrol when InTune is used as the MDM server (by adding the InTune application to my Azure AD)

A Test Device out of the box was used to run the following test scenarios in Azure with an E5 incl. mdm + security subscription.

During our tests we got the following error:

After some googling i read this could be caused by DNS issues, outbound proxy issues, or a variety of other reasons.

I also read this can happen if the application has not been installed by the administrator of the tenant or consented to by any user in the tenant. We might have sent the authentication request to the wrong tenant but checked this with a colleague today and granted all necessary permissions as required. Didnt do the trick

I also read this could simply be due to a general Authentification Failure which still looks very generic to me.

Anyone has any clues on how to troubleshoot these kinds of problems based on the error reported. Tips Will be very much appreciated.

john zuh, Sep 13, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows Autopilot for existing devices supports Hybrid Azure AD Join

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...re/ba-p/730408

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 13, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Windows Autopilot for existing devices supports Hybrid Azure AD Join

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...re/ba-p/730408

Brink, Sep 13, 2022
Thema:

1. Device shows in Intune as Azure AD Joined but MDM is NONE - Similar Threads - Device shows Intune

2. Intune Hybrid Join, MDM „None"by AD Devices but by AAD Devies „Intune"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune Hybrid Join, MDM „None"by AD Devices but by AAD Devies „Intune": Dear Microsoft Community, Unfortunately we are having some issues with the Hybrid Join setup where we are not able to verify them. The devices are joined from Active Directory Hybrid into Azure Active Directory and are stored there as such. We have the Education E5 license...
  3. Intune Hybrid Join, MDM „None"by AD Devices but by AAD Devies „Intune"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intune Hybrid Join, MDM „None"by AD Devices but by AAD Devies „Intune": Dear Microsoft Community, Unfortunately we are having some issues with the Hybrid Join setup where we are not able to verify them. The devices are joined from Active Directory Hybrid into Azure Active Directory and are stored there as such. We have the Education E5 license...
  4. Intune Hybrid Join, MDM „None"by AD Devices but by AAD Devies „Intune"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Device shows in Intune as Azure AD Joined but MDM is NONE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device shows in Intune as Azure AD Joined but MDM is NONE: As in the subject. How can I add it back so it's managed by Intune?We only have Azure AD. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-shows-in-intune-as-azure-ad-joined-but-mdm/29d7c862-8154-4ae4-99cf-12e3d3ffc064
  6. Device shows in Intune as Azure AD Joined but MDM is NONE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device shows in Intune as Azure AD Joined but MDM is NONE: As in the subject. How can I add it back so it's managed by Intune?We only have Azure AD. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-shows-in-intune-as-azure-ad-joined-but-mdm/29d7c862-8154-4ae4-99cf-12e3d3ffc064
  7. Intune MDM scripts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Intune MDM scripts: Does anyone know if when you push a script to a Windows 10 machine from Intune MDM, will it leave a copy in a cache somewhere on the target Windows machine? My MDM script contains a password and I don't want someone to find it....
  8. Microsoft intune and azure AD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft intune and azure AD: Hello, my school use microsoft education and i added intune and azure AD trial versions for 1 and 3 mounths. I added my devices and configurationed shared PC policy guest account and other. So when trial version will end all my devices and settings will gone? And whats...
  9. RDP to Azure AD joined computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP to Azure AD joined computer: I am trying to connect to a remote computer that is Azure AD joined. Both the client and host computer are running Windows 10 version 1809. Currently I am connecting without NLA to be able to authentication myself, but I would like to connect with NLA. According to this...
  10. Dis-Join Azure AD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dis-Join Azure AD: Hello - Setting up a new install of Windows 10, when I attempt to join our domain active directory I get the message Joined to Azure AD, choose disconnect your device first. Researched how and the option to disconnect is not there. One person who also reported this same issue...