Windows 10: device software

Discus and support device software in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I download the software for Windows10 laptop (HP ELITEBOOK) for the portable DVD drive se 208... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by John Zalcberg, Aug 10, 2019.

1. device software

How do I download the software for Windows10 laptop (HP ELITEBOOK) for the portable DVD drive se 208

:)

John Zalcberg, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 10, 2019
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Aug 10, 2019
  4. Marco Gav Win User

device software

USB microphone show up under "Other Devices" in the Device Manager

Hi Luke,

We suggest that you update the device driver. You can do that by following these steps:

• Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select
      it from the list of results.

• Expand the category where your device is located, then right-click on the name of your device, and select Update Driver Software.

• Select Search automatically for updated driver software.

If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

If updating the device driver doesn't work, we suggest that you reinstall the driver:

• Open Device Manager.

• Right-click on the name of the device.

• Select Uninstall.

• Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marco Gav, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

device software

1. device software - Similar Threads - device software

2. why my pc can't install software he teel windows cannot access the specified device, path...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why my pc can't install software he teel windows cannot access the specified device, path...: why my pc can't install software he teel windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You my not have the appropriate permissions to access the item....
  3. how to fix windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to fix windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device?: when i install the driver this error show up and say: windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install it this device is not working properly because windows cannot load the driver required for this device. (Code 31) how to...
  4. Intel Chipset Device Software (INF Update Utility) Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Chipset Device Software (INF Update Utility) Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00224 Advisory Category: Software Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege Severity rating: LOW Original release: 06/11/2019 Last revised: 06/11/2019 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in the Intel® Chipset Device Software (INF Update...
  5. Software that can alert me of the connection status of a device?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Software that can alert me of the connection status of a device?: Hi, I was wondering if there is a software that can alert me (preferably using email) when a device is disconnected from my Wi-Fi? I have a couple of devices that it is quite important that stay online and I'd like to be notified if and when they drop out. I have the Asus...
  6. Installing Microsoft Store software onto a device that blocks the Store

Installing Microsoft Store software onto a device that blocks the Store: I've purchased software from the Store in-browser and went to install it only to discover my SystemAdmin blocked the app as well as the Xbox app service (since I'm on Education Edition). I am also unable to download it because my device is not "applicable" to download...
  7. Windows Hello Face Software Device is missing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Face Software Device is missing: Device: Surface Pro 6 Specs: i5, 8GB, 128GB OS: Windows 10 Home Version: 1809 Build: 17763.475 Windows Hello face recognition stopped working a few days ago. This might be related to an update from Windows Update. Besides that I have no idea what could have caused the...
  8. Bought Software on different Microsoft account and cant download to my current device

Bought Software on different Microsoft account and cant download to my current device: Hi all, I bought DJ Pro 2 for Windows but there appeared to be a payment issue with the Microsoft account attached to my current device. I thought a workaround would be to sign in online with my old Microsoft account and was able to purchase the software successfully. Now...
  9. Windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device (Sound...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device (Sound...: [ATTACH] I need help. (moved thread from th-th to en-us) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-encountered-a-problem-installing-the/f0d4f963-ea14-4964-8f85-8b8339e57c7a
  10. Windows encountered a problem installing the Driver software for your Device

in Windows 10 News
    Windows encountered a problem installing the Driver software for your Device: [ATTACH] If you receive Windows encountered a problem installing the Driver software for your Device error message while updating a driver, here is a simple solution to fix this problem. The error message will be accompanied by an additional message – [...] This post Windows...