Windows 10: device software

Discus and support device software in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I download the software for Windows10 laptop (HP ELITEBOOK) for the portable DVD drive se 208... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by John Zalcberg, Aug 10, 2019.

1. device software

How do I download the software for Windows10 laptop (HP ELITEBOOK) for the portable DVD drive se 208

:)

John Zalcberg, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 10, 2019
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Aug 10, 2019
  4. Marco Gav Win User

device software

USB microphone show up under "Other Devices" in the Device Manager

Hi Luke,

We suggest that you update the device driver. You can do that by following these steps:

• Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select
      it from the list of results.

• Expand the category where your device is located, then right-click on the name of your device, and select Update Driver Software.

• Select Search automatically for updated driver software.

If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

If updating the device driver doesn't work, we suggest that you reinstall the driver:

• Open Device Manager.

• Right-click on the name of the device.

• Select Uninstall.

• Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marco Gav, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

device software

1. device software - Similar Threads - device software

2. Why isn't Windows using the correct audio device for software?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't Windows using the correct audio device for software?: Okay this happened very out of the blue. I'm running Windows 10 Home Edition version 22H2 OS Build 19045.4046. The way I run my audio is the default device is my headphones for games and discord, but for Chrome I have the output set to come out of one of the 55" Samsung TVs...
  3. Why isn't Windows using the correct audio device for software?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why isn't Windows using the correct audio device for software?: Okay this happened very out of the blue. I'm running Windows 10 Home Edition version 22H2 OS Build 19045.4046. The way I run my audio is the default device is my headphones for games and discord, but for Chrome I have the output set to come out of one of the 55" Samsung TVs...
  4. Why isn't Windows using the correct audio device for software?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. mydriver.sys did not appear in the selection tab under "software device" in HLK studio

mydriver.sys did not appear in the selection tab under "software device" in HLK studio: I wrote a driver, mydriver, which is based on winiohttps://github.com/starofrainnight/winio to directly access I/O ports and physical memory. I'd like to upload the 64-bit version of mydriver to Microsoft to have it crossed signed to meet driver signing requirements. I...
  6. mydriver.sys did not appear in the selection tab under "software device" in HLK studio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mydriver.sys did not appear in the selection tab under "software device" in HLK studio: I wrote a driver, mydriver, which is based on winiohttps://github.com/starofrainnight/winio to directly access I/O ports and physical memory. I'd like to upload the 64-bit version of mydriver to Microsoft to have it crossed signed to meet driver signing requirements. I...
  7. mydriver.sys did not appear in the selection tab under "software device" in HLK studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Hi Summit! My Neighbors were Rc my devices! There is streaming software everywhere. I was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi Summit! My Neighbors were Rc my devices! There is streaming software everywhere. I was...: Hello Summit. I was in a schell, I had 2 neighbors running a 3rd machine, With streaming turned on my machines. What is the best way to avoid this in the future?...
  9. Hi Summit! My Neighbors were Rc my devices! There is streaming software everywhere. I was...

Hi Summit! My Neighbors were Rc my devices! There is streaming software everywhere. I was...: Hello Summit. I was in a schell, I had 2 neighbors running a 3rd machine, With streaming turned on my machines. What is the best way to avoid this in the future?...
  10. Finish installing device software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Finish installing device software: Today on startup, after a few seconds or a minute or so, I got a notification that says "Finish installing device software".I clicked it and it just disappeared and did not open anything.The icon is a red circle with a white 'x' and it's under security and maintenance.What do...