Windows 10: "Device sync settings" eats my imported Favorites in Microsoft Edge.

Discus and support "Device sync settings" eats my imported Favorites in Microsoft Edge. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Watch my sad story here. I have only two devices linked to my MS account. The second desktop PC has Device sync settings disabled for now.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Axle Grease, Dec 29, 2017.

1. "Device sync settings" eats my imported Favorites in Microsoft Edge.

Watch my sad story here.

I have only two devices linked to my MS account. The second desktop PC has Device sync settings disabled for now.

Anyway, my acute spidey senses tells me that this behavior is wrong. How do I go about getting Device sync settings working?

Windows 10 Pro, version 1709, build16299.125

Tony.

:)

Axle Grease, Dec 29, 2017
  2. lacenter Win User

Microsoft Edge and Windows 10

Method 1:

1. Open Microsoft Edge.

2. Click on More actions (...).

3. Click on Settings.

4. Click on Import favorites from another browser.

5. Click on the name of the browser whose favorites you wish to import.

Method 2:

1. Open Microsoft Edge.

2. Click on the Hub icon (it has three unequal parallel horizontal lines)

3. Click on Import favorites.

4. Select the name of the browser whose favorites you wish to import.

5. Click on the Import button.

To show or hide the favorites bar:

1. Open Microsoft Edge.

2. Click on More actions (...).

3. Click on Settings.

4. Slide the Show favorites bar to On or Off.

lacenter, Dec 29, 2017
  3. Syncing Browser Favorites in Lumia 950

hi. I was able to import IE favorites into Edge favorites using my Windows 10 PC. However, they aren't syncing to the phone. Sync is turned on in PC and phone settings. Sync is also turned on in Edge on both devices

giancarlo88, Dec 29, 2017
Thema:

"Device sync settings" eats my imported Favorites in Microsoft Edge.

1. "Device sync settings" eats my imported Favorites in Microsoft Edge. - Similar Threads - Device sync settings

2. Sync Edge and Chrome Favorites

in Windows 10 Support
    Sync Edge and Chrome Favorites: I want to sync my favorites in Chrome and Edge. I used XMARKS to remove duplicates and sync between different browsers but cannot find an equivalent app since they went out of business. I have found some app that claim to sync just not Chrome and Edge. Any suggestions? 170911
  3. edge favorites won't sync with my other devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    edge favorites won't sync with my other devices: my edge favorites will not sync with office 360 to my other devices. I get this message when try to set "Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this" I believe that my 2 "work school email accounts are causing part of the...
  4. Edge favorites sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge favorites sync: Edge favorites won't sync from pc to Android https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/edge-favorites-sync/e2d40dc9-7ea1-4625-b43d-ea9896d023bc
  5. Microsoft Edge Favorites Sync Unable to be turned on

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Favorites Sync Unable to be turned on: Okay, I did not see a thread for this so please do not ban me if there is one: I am having a problem with Microsoft Edge. I am trying to turn on the Sync Your Content setting in Windows 10 Pro to sync my favorites and reading list. The problem is that it has that red...
  6. Having trouble importing Favorites into Microsoft Edge.

in Browsers and Email
    Having trouble importing Favorites into Microsoft Edge.: Hi. I'm trying to import all my currentbookmarks from I.E. Explorer into ME. Google Chrome was the source of my initial bookmarks. Here are the steps I performed. 1. Went to Google Chrome bookmarkmanager, exported a HTML file of my new bookmarks. 2. Launched Internet...
  7. Unable to import favorites in to Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to import favorites in to Edge?: Hey Guys I have saved my favourites in the default folder, they appear and work in ie, but when I try and import them in to edge the error states: Couldn't import favourites Not very informative? Any help appreciated 12277
  8. Import/Export Edge Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Import/Export Edge Favorites: Microsoft Edge Favorites - Export in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums Though Edge may not be the browser of choice, would like to hear reviews/comments of the above method of export/import of favorites from those that have used the method. This method was designed...
  9. Import Favorites from Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Favorites from Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge: How to: Import Favorites from Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge How to Import Favorites from Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to...
  10. Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Internet Explorer: How to: Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Internet Explorer How to Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Internet Explorer in Windows 10 [img] Information Keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as favorites in Internet Explorer. The...