Windows 10: Device/usb connect disconnect sound when monitor go to sleep /wakeup or turning off/on!

Discus and support Device/usb connect disconnect sound when monitor go to sleep /wakeup or turning off/on! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i can't remeber exactly but i think after changing my gpu to rx 580 this problem started to happen to me. when monitor go to sleep or wake or even when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Df_hannibal, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Device/usb connect disconnect sound when monitor go to sleep /wakeup or turning off/on!

i can't remeber exactly but i think after changing my gpu to rx 580 this problem started to happen to me. when monitor go to sleep or wake or even when turn it off i hear this freaky sound of a device connected or disconnect to pc. my monitor is benq with no speaker or usb hub . coonected with dvi port.

submitted by /u/Df_hannibal
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Df_hannibal, Jan 3, 2020
  2. Joe J SD Win User

Continuous Device Connect/Disonnect Sound when HP W2207 Monitor Sleeps

Hope someone can help.

HP Pavilion p7-1287c Desktop PC with HP W2207 monitor, running Windows 10. DVI cable from monitor to PC.

Here's what's happening:

• If signed out of windows the monitor sleeps without issue.
    • If signed on to windows the monitor sleeps and the computer loops the device connect/disconnect sound.
    • If using VGA cable no issues with monitor sleeping but computer won't sleep.
    • Have disconnected all USB devices except wireless mouse/keyboard combo.
    • Have tested with wired USB mouse and keyboard same issue.
    • Have ensured all drivers are updated to the latest versions.
    • Have tried playing with the Advanced Power Option settings for USB and no change in behavior.
    • Have tried requiring a password on wakeup and still no change.
    • Would like to keep the DVI cable vs going back to VGA.
    Please don't suggest turning off the sound for connecting/disconnecting devices.

Thanks.

Joe J

Joe J SD, Jan 3, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    connect/disconnect sounds

Hi,

The issue with connect/disconnect sounds could be due to the following:

• USB hub problem.
    • Loose mouse, keyboard, monitor or USB connector
    • Outdated software drivers
    • Sound settings

We would like to know more information:

• Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you checked if your devices are plugged/connected properly to your computer?
    • Is the issue happening when playing an specific game only?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Device/usb connect disconnect sound when monitor go to sleep /wakeup or turning off/on!

Disconnected/Connected Sound when turn ON/oFF monitor

Not solved yet. Dont know what happened to my windows 10 Insider. It still have sound like disconnected when I turn off the monitor and connected sound when I turn the monitor on. When I turn off the monitor, I used Teamviewer to view what happened and I saw seem the monitor is disconnected to my 1080Ti.

SeCrEt BoY, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

Device/usb connect disconnect sound when monitor go to sleep /wakeup or turning off/on!

1. Device/usb connect disconnect sound when monitor go to sleep /wakeup or turning off/on! - Similar Threads - Device usb connect

2. Second Monitor Flashes On and Off with USB Disconnect Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second Monitor Flashes On and Off with USB Disconnect Sound: My desktop PC is somewhere in the 6-8-years-old range. I've used a second monitor for years for work with no problems. The last few weeks, every single time I turn it on or log back in from it being in Sleep Mode, the second monitor flashes on and off. Every time it flashes,...
  3. Second Monitor Flashes On and Off with USB Disconnect Sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second Monitor Flashes On and Off with USB Disconnect Sound: My desktop PC is somewhere in the 6-8-years-old range. I've used a second monitor for years for work with no problems. The last few weeks, every single time I turn it on or log back in from it being in Sleep Mode, the second monitor flashes on and off. Every time it flashes,...
  4. how can mouse wakeup computer if sleep turns off power to the usb?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    how can mouse wakeup computer if sleep turns off power to the usb?: In settings for keyboard & mouse I see checkboxes such as[ ] Allow system to turn off power during sleep[ ] Allow device to make up system.It seems like these are mutually exclusive In a user manual I read that I cannot charge a phone when computer is sleeping as the power is...
  5. Connect/Disconnect sound when Monitor goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connect/Disconnect sound when Monitor goes to sleep: I've tested and confirmed it and my monitor is the culprit. When it goes to sleep it continuously plays the connect/disconnect sound. This is a new monitor which I got yesterday. It's an MSI MAG272CQR. I've seen a lot of posts about this but no definite solution. Can anyone...
  6. windows 10 monitor connect/disconnect sound when turning on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 monitor connect/disconnect sound when turning on: When I turn on my monitor windows makes the connect/disconnect sounds. It is an Asus VG279Q connected to a 2070 super via displayport. Is this normal behaviour? submitted by /u/Bananaphonela8pv [link] [comments]...
  7. No sound when connecting and disconnecting USB devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound when connecting and disconnecting USB devices: There's no sound when I connect and disconnect USB devices. The sounds used to work until one or two weeks ago. I am not sure if the other event sounds work or not, but I can use media players without issues. If I check the Sounds tab under Settings, I can see the event...
  8. PC makes USB connect/disconnect sound and monitor flashes on and off.

PC makes USB connect/disconnect sound and monitor flashes on and off.: I recently connected a Samsung TV to use as a separate monitor (NU6900 model) other then my dell monitor (S2716DGR model) and now every now and then my PC will make the USB connect/disconnect noise and flicker off and on again. I have tried removing devices in device manager...
  9. Disconnected/Connected Sound when turn ON/oFF monitor

Disconnected/Connected Sound when turn ON/oFF monitor: Dont know what happened, I think after update to the latest insider builds, when I power off the monitor > Disconnected sound, and have connected sound when power on the monitor, my monitor is Samsung LC32. After I power off monitor, I use teamviewer to control the Pc and saw...
  10. Disconnected/Connected Sound when turn ON/oFF monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    Disconnected/Connected Sound when turn ON/oFF monitor: Dont know what happened, I think after update to the latest insider builds, when I power off the monitor > Disconnected sound, and have connected sound when power on the monitor, my monitor is Samsung LC32. After I power off monitor, I use teamviewer to control the Pc and saw...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when i connect usb from monitor to lcomputer it makes a connecting and disconnecting sound

2. Disconnect sound when monitor goes to sleep

3. monitor makes connect disconnect sound when pc sleeps

4. windows 10 disconnect sound monitor ofd,
  5. windows USB sound on wake,
  6. windows connect disconnect sound waking from sleep,
  7. pc goes to sleep constant sound of monitor disconnecting and reconnecting,
  8. monitor usb hub causing pc to loop device disconnect when monitor goes to standby,
  9. monitor turn off usb sound,
  10. device sound monitor sleep