Windows 10: Device won't show up in Mircosoft Store

Discus and support Device won't show up in Mircosoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I was recently attempting to get a game's free trial. When I click 'install on my devices' it said I had no devices. I am logged into my Microsoft... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by S. Hernandez, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Device won't show up in Mircosoft Store

I was recently attempting to get a game's free trial. When I click 'install on my devices' it said I had no devices. I am logged into my Microsoft account in setting and followed the instructions for adding a device that https://account.microsoft.com/devices/ provided, but it did not work and no devices show up. I am running Windows 10 if that helps.

:)

S. Hernandez, Jul 17, 2019

2. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Jul 17, 2019
  3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Jul 17, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Device won't show up in Mircosoft Store

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Device won't show up in Mircosoft Store

1. Device won't show up in Mircosoft Store - Similar Threads - Device won't show

2. PC not showing up in listed devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC not showing up in listed devices: I'm trying to download an app for my online school, and when I try to download it, it says there are no applicable devices available for the download. I checked my devices, and my xbox is listed, but not my laptop. I've looked up troubleshooting and tried re-adding my...
  3. Devices do not show up in Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Devices do not show up in Network: After I recently changed router settings, I could not see any of the computers on my local network and now I cannot see the computer folder in file explorer/network. I cannot even see my own computer. My computer can be accessed by another computer on the network. How do I...
  4. My Microsoft store will not show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft store will not show up: So this is annoying me a lot. Right when I got this pc, the Microsoft store worked perfectly. A few months later, the store just stopped working. I would try to open it, and it would show the logo like it was about to open, and then it would disappear. I have tried restarting...
  5. USB Rode Microphone won't show up in Sound Manager when setting up recording devices

USB Rode Microphone won't show up in Sound Manager when setting up recording devices: It does show up under "Device Manager" but not under "Sound Manager" devices. Only the generic mic shows. I have right clicked to show disabled devices but nothing comes up. The mic does work as generic but why does it not show as "Rode Microphone" When I right click on the...
  6. Clipboard settings won't show up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard settings won't show up: Hi, I've upgraded to Windows October 2018 update, but the new Clipboard settings won't show up in Windows Settings. What am I missing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-settings-wont-show-up/65bbe5ae-c670-4001-abf7-11ff5dfdb91b
  7. NVIDIA GTX 1060 Max Q won't show up in Device Manager

NVIDIA GTX 1060 Max Q won't show up in Device Manager: [Inspiron 7577 i5 GTX 1060] I got this laptop a few days ago, at first it ran amazing. I could play most games at ultra. Then I updated to a newer version of Windows 10[1803] since I still had the factory version of it. Anyway, after the update I noticed that my games...
  8. Headsets showing up in Playback Devices but not Recording Devices

Headsets showing up in Playback Devices but not Recording Devices: So I've troubleshooted with two headsets, both of them I'm getting output from, but neither microphones are working. I've uninstalled drivers, unplugged/restarted etc.. And one of them is a 3.5mm jack while the other is USB so it's not a port issue either. Would anybody...
  9. Store won't show english reviews

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store won't show english reviews: Even though windows display language is set to English, and Store showing descriptions and everything in English, it won't show English user reviews... any ideas how could I get Store show English user reviews? thanks in advance 61638
  10. Headphones Not Showing Up in Device Manager?

Headphones Not Showing Up in Device Manager?: I have a Plantronics 400HS RIG headset. Audio comes out of the headset and I am able to use the microphone attached to the headset on games. However, when I go to the device manager to see my headset, it does not show up? Does anyone have any suggestions? 88549