Windows 10: Device won’t show when trying to install a game I just bought.

Discus and support Device won’t show when trying to install a game I just bought. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]So, a few hours ago, I was trying to buy minecraft from the minecraft web site, and it sent me to the microsoft store where I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlexVillasana., Mar 7, 2020.

1. Device won’t show when trying to install a game I just bought.

Device won’t show when trying to install a game I just bought. [​IMG]Device won’t show when trying to install a game I just bought. [​IMG]Device won’t show when trying to install a game I just bought. [​IMG]Device won’t show when trying to install a game I just bought. [​IMG]Device won’t show when trying to install a game I just bought. [​IMG]So, a few hours ago, I was trying to buy minecraft from the minecraft web site, and it sent me to the microsoft store where I bought the minecraft windows 10 edition and everything went fine. But then, after I bought it, I downloaded it and when trying to install it on to my device, it said I didn’t have any devices linked to my microsoft account, but I do and they appear on the microsoft website. And the only thing that was downloaded was the minecraft for windows 10 app, but somehow it doesn’t recognize the fact that I’ve bought the app and is stuck on the demo saying I should “buy minecraft”. What can I do? I’ve updated to the latest windows update, tried wsreset and many other commands to help, tried logging in, out, clearing cache, but nothing has worked

:)

AlexVillasana., Mar 7, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Mar 7, 2020
  3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Mar 7, 2020
  4. Device won’t show when trying to install a game I just bought.

1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!

I got this problem that my Hard drive is not been seen by my laptop.I have tried many different ways solving it but it didn`t work once.I

have tried to change the letter, to format it, to turn it online but nothing works because i can`t accesse it and it show up as gray.When i open Disk Manager the computer says it is unkown and not initialized and it doesn`t show the capacity as well.When
    i try to initialize it, it shows to different settings.First MBR and GPT but i have tried both of them and it shows that the REQUEST WAS FAILED DUE TO A FATAL DEVICE HARDWARE ERROR.I have also watched several YT videos but it didn`t help.I have also thought
    about the cable broken but as it only 3 months new is i wouldn`t really consider it as possible.Never has it fallen or anything.It worked yesterday evening but as for today it won`t show up.

Please Help

BoopyDoopy, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

Device won’t show when trying to install a game I just bought.

1. Device won’t show when trying to install a game I just bought. - Similar Threads - Device won’t show

2. i just bought a new 3070 gpu and when i try to launch any game an error code just like...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i just bought a new 3070 gpu and when i try to launch any game an error code just like...: --------------------------- FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe - Bad Image --------------------------- C:\windows\system32\nvspcap64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or...
  3. i just bought a new 3070 gpu and when i try to launch any game an error code just like...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i just bought a new 3070 gpu and when i try to launch any game an error code just like...: --------------------------- FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe - Bad Image --------------------------- C:\windows\system32\nvspcap64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or...
  4. I bought a game and its not showing.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought a game and its not showing.: Hi!I bought forza horizon 5 premium ediditon GLOBAL from g2a, and redeemed the code on the xbox app on my pcI am using windows 10.After this I coulden't see my game in my library but in microsoft store it appears that I own this game. I am very confused and I don't know what...
  5. I bought a game and its not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a game and its not showing.: Hi!I bought forza horizon 5 premium ediditon GLOBAL from g2a, and redeemed the code on the xbox app on my pcI am using windows 10.After this I coulden't see my game in my library but in microsoft store it appears that I own this game. I am very confused and I don't know what...
  6. I bought a game and its not showing.

7. Desktop not showing up on device list when trying to install game

Desktop not showing up on device list when trying to install game: Hi everyone, I am trying to install a game on the windows store app called Phantasy Star Online 2. However, my current desktop is not an option for picking the device I want to install to. It only shows my laptop. [ATTACH] However, clicking on "Get more info on your...
  8. a game doesnt show that i bought it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a game doesnt show that i bought it: i bought a game, logged in under microsoft account but when i go and look for it under microsoft store it shows that i didnt buy it. How can i link it?...
  9. My PC won’t show up on the “install on my devices” tab when trying to install a game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My PC won’t show up on the “install on my devices” tab when trying to install a game: I bought Minecraft and can play it on my xbox just fine, but when I try to install it on my PC, it doesn’t show my computer on the “install on my devices” list even though my computer is linked to the same account. On the microsoft store it shows that I own the game and that...
  10. My laptop isn't showing up as a device when I try to install a game I bought

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My laptop isn't showing up as a device when I try to install a game I bought: I bought a game today and am trying to install it now. It says that I own the game and I press on 'install on my devices'. And then this comes up. [ATTACH] On my microsoft account it says that my laptop is attached, so why isn't it showing up to install this game? I've...