Windows 10: Devices and Driver issue in windows 10, encountering code 19 error while installing drivers.

Discus and support Devices and Driver issue in windows 10, encountering code 19 error while installing drivers. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have been encountering some issue while installing driver where it has been showing windows cannot start this hardware device because its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by azardeen1, Dec 22, 2019.

1. azardeen1 Win User

Devices and Driver issue in windows 10, encountering code 19 error while installing drivers.

i have been encountering some issue while installing driver where it has been showing windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information in the registry is incomplete or damaged. Code 19. Also, please note that the same devices and drivers were working before. Now, suddenly stopped working and getting this error. Please help me out as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

:)

azardeen1, Dec 22, 2019

2. Radio Switch Device Error Code 19

Hi Kara,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused, and appreciate the steps you have taken so far to fix this issue.

The error code 19 describes that, Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged.

Recommended resolution

• Uninstall and reinstall the driver.
    • Revert to the most recent successful registry configuration.
    Before we could reset the computer to factory settings, I suggest you to refer to the below article and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested for error code 19.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-19

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are happy to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Devices and Driver issue in windows 10, encountering code 19 error while installing drivers.

Multiple device drivers with Code 52 leading to a myriad of other errors

Hello,

Let us first resolve the Code 52 error before proceeding with reinstalling Windows 10. We suggest that you uninstall the drivers that are indicated with a yellow triangle and then re-install if from device's support site. Here are the steps:

• Search for Device Manager.
    • Look for the drivers you are referring to.
    • Right-click on it and then choose Uninstall.
    • Download the driver from the device's support site.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Devices and Driver issue in windows 10, encountering code 19 error while installing drivers.

1. Devices and Driver issue in windows 10, encountering code 19 error while installing drivers. - Similar Threads - Devices Driver issue

2. Error while installing drivers. Error code 10 Device cannot start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error while installing drivers. Error code 10 Device cannot start.: Hello, community.while I installing the INTEL R AUDIO DISPLAY DRIVERS, it shows me an error. The error is *THIS DEVICE CAN NOT START. CODE 10.*How to solve this. I already had done many things to resolve the issue from internet articles but everything was in vain and no...
  3. Error while installing drivers. Error code 10 Device cannot start.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error while installing drivers. Error code 10 Device cannot start.: Hello, community.while I installing the INTEL R AUDIO DISPLAY DRIVERS, it shows me an error. The error is *THIS DEVICE CAN NOT START. CODE 10.*How to solve this. I already had done many things to resolve the issue from internet articles but everything was in vain and no...
  4. Error:Windows has encountered an error while updating drivers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error:Windows has encountered an error while updating drivers.: Bought a new webcam and plugged it.Didnt work.So thought of updating drivers.When i updated the following message was displayed.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/errorwindows-has-encountered-an-error-while/a4cf4051-54fd-4e49-89aa-275c2c47ff84
  5. Code 19 for CD/DVD driver

Code 19 for CD/DVD driver: Since update on 7/27/20 the driver for CD/DVD driver has an error. Says Windows cannot start the hardware because configuration information in the registry is incomplete or damaged. Code 19. I tried disabling the driver and rebooted. Then I tried uninstalling the driver and...
  6. Generic Bluetooth Driver Code 19 error.

Generic Bluetooth Driver Code 19 error.: I've Windows 10 Home N edition version 2004 running. I found that Bluetooth was missing from my Dell Inspiron laptop. From official website I downloaded Bluetooth driver software that was ment for my operating system and I installed it. Then in devce management it shows...
  7. Driver Update, windows encountered a problem installing the drivers for your device "Access...

Driver Update, windows encountered a problem installing the drivers for your device "Access...: Hello, I have recently rebooted my personal computer and am having some issues with updating a driver. In the Device Manager, it keeps saying access denied when I plug in my SD Card. This doesn't come up when I plug in a USB drive. I ave already tried several methods that I...
  8. Error Code 19 (Windows 10)

Error Code 19 (Windows 10): My PC is getting error code 19 (Registry Value Damaged) for my built-in DVD drive. I did update my computer, so that could be the issue. I tried to reinstall the drivers, but it just kept popping up. Anything?...
  9. Wndowns encountered a problem installing the driver for your device

Wndowns encountered a problem installing the driver for your device: any of the drivers are not updating in my windows PC. Every time it shows this error: [ATTACH] please help... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/wndowns-encountered-a-problem-installing-the/ff485120-0f83-4e8a-b624-e80876de113e
  10. Logitech Webcam C930e Driver issue (code 19) on Win 10 LTSB

Logitech Webcam C930e Driver issue (code 19) on Win 10 LTSB: You can, unplug your camera, then uninstall all drivers from Device Manager. No need to worry about INF files, as they are not drivers, just text files giving components their proper name. To uninstall Logitech's drivers, you need to do that from Programs and Features, or...
Tags: