Windows 10: Devices and drivers after Windows update

Discus and support Devices and drivers after Windows update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After the latest windows update, the CD/DVD drive on my HP laptop is not recognised and does not appear in the device manager. Can anyone help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GordonA., Sep 18, 2020.

1. GordonA. Win User

Devices and drivers after Windows update

After the latest windows update, the CD/DVD drive on my HP laptop is not recognised and does not appear in the device manager. Can anyone help?

:)

GordonA., Sep 18, 2020

2. Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 18, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 18, 2020
  4. Devices and drivers after Windows update

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

Devices and drivers after Windows update

1. Devices and drivers after Windows update - Similar Threads - Devices drivers update

2. some devices drivers are not updated by windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some devices drivers are not updated by windows: All, some devices, screenshot attached are not updated by windows. thank you for your support in advance to identify those devices and guide me find, download, and update their drivers....
  3. some devices drivers are not updated by windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some devices drivers are not updated by windows: All, some devices, screenshot attached are not updated by windows. thank you for your support in advance to identify those devices and guide me find, download, and update their drivers....
  4. some devices drivers are not updated by windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Device Drivers Are Not Automatically Updated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Drivers Are Not Automatically Updated: G'day,When I select 'update driver' in device manager and select automatically search for update, it instantly says 'The best drivers for your device are already installed'. Notice the word instantly. It does not feel like Windows is actually searching for appropriate...
  6. Problems updating device driver

Problems updating device driver: Hello, I am trying to fix a Wirelesss adapter problem and the first thing I'm trying to do is update the driver. My machine is an Acer Laptop Aspire 5733-6696 which has a Atheros AR5B95 wireless adapter. I searched the Windows Support and found the "Microsoft Update...
  7. Audio Drivers and Devices Missing after Windows 10 20H2 Update

Audio Drivers and Devices Missing after Windows 10 20H2 Update: Hello, After MUCH trial and error and troubleshooting, I still am having audio issues on my Lenovo Thinkpad T420. It began with a red X over my volume button, and I further noticed that my sound devices are missing, and even my speakers both laptop and external do not work....
  8. Bluetooth Driver in Device Manger disappeared after Windows Update

Bluetooth Driver in Device Manger disappeared after Windows Update: How do I get them back. There is an error with the IntelR USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 Micorsoft. This device is not working properly. The bluetooth drivers were hidden. I tried to remove them and scan for hardware changes, but they are not detected again...
  9. Device Driver Update

Device Driver Update: So I have a Wireless USB adapter. I updated the device drivers of the adapter on my laptop, but the adapter's intended use is not for my laptop but for a different desktop. The question is, will the adapter remain updated even when I change PC's or do I need to re-update it...
  10. NO IMAGING DEVICE DRIVER AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE

NO IMAGING DEVICE DRIVER AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE: I need help with my webcam. The last time I have accessed my webcam was on February 16, 2020. It was still working fine at that time but then it stopped working after a Microsoft update. Ever since, my camera cannot be accessed. I have no Imaging Devices on the Device...