Windows 10: devices and drivers.

Discus and support devices and drivers. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I own a Pixel device and windows 10 laptop, previously laptop used to detect my phone as USB MTP device and now it does not, instead, it shows error,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SrujanPailwar, Nov 9, 2019.

1. devices and drivers.

I own a Pixel device and windows 10 laptop, previously laptop used to detect my phone as USB MTP device and now it does not, instead, it shows error, and says driver error driver wasn't installed properly, so i tried everything from uninstalling the device to updating driver nothing works, so now how do i get my phone connected to my laptop. devices and drivers. 7dc9d838-47b5-41a1-bd88-557e13cbd561?upload=true.png

:)

SrujanPailwar, Nov 9, 2019
  2. CJCerny Win User

Laptop driver/reformat question

This is excellent advice. Writing down the list of installed devices prior to re-formatting will save you a lot of heartache. With that list, you won't have to try to figure out exactly which wireless card or web cam driver you need since there will likely be several to choose from.

CJCerny, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Nov 9, 2019
  4. devices and drivers.

synaptics Pointing Device Driver

Try Uninstalling your device first, restart and then Install again.

Step 1:

• Open device manager by right clicking This PC and select Manage. On the left pane, click the same.
    • Under Mouse and pointing devices, right click the synaptics driver and click Uninstall.
    Step 2:

Restart when prompted. Remember, Restart!

Step 3:

Install the synaptics driver again using the setup utility provided by the manufacturer

Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

devices and drivers.

1. devices and drivers. - Similar Threads - devices drivers

2. Before installing a device or a driver, first ....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Before installing a device or a driver, first ....: I'm not seeing how a driver package which includes additional software components for a hardware device can become installed successfully in version 1903, but the drivers don't do a thing. Autoruns lists two (verified) INF files associated with the device which should contain...
  3. Device Driver

Device Driver: What are my chances in getting "Marvell 91xx Conf driver for Window 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-driver/6fbd8fe7-a014-4325-9649-b43e9bb35e44
  4. Touchpad driver has disappeared from the device manager?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Touchpad driver has disappeared from the device manager?: My touchpad completely stopped working and from research I assumed it was either broken or was a software issue, however all of the issues suggested I needed to un and then reinstall the touchpad driver. But when I went to look for it it seemingly doesn’t exist, I can’t see...
  5. Devices and Drivers

Devices and Drivers: My laptop is showing this kind of error There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070057...
  6. windows 10 printer is unspecified device and drivers are under software devices

windows 10 printer is unspecified device and drivers are under software devices: Ok here is my problem. Windows 10 sees my Dell 7130CDN printer as an unspecified device. Under the unspecified device it says there are no drivers for this device. It won't let me install drivers for this unspecified device. When I go to device manager it is not seen as a...
  7. No device drivers when upgrade to windows 10 using iso boot usb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No device drivers when upgrade to windows 10 using iso boot usb: Hi I have a laptop locked out in windows 7 - I was advised to make a windows 10 usb iso boot from usb to re format the laptop to windows 10, however everytime I try to install I get a message saying 'No device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media...
  8. "no device drivers were found" Windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "no device drivers were found" Windows 10 installation: Hey , i built a new pc , with a MSI B450 Gaming MAX Mainboard. I downloaded the ISO File from Windows and put it on my usb and plugged it into my new pc. When its setting up it says "no device drivers were found". What do i have to do? Anyone knows how to fix it? submitted...
  9. Thread stuck in device driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Thread stuck in device driver: I was playing The outer worlds and then this blue screen just came up. I built this computer in November and I use a X570 Phantom Gaming 4 motherboard and a 3600X with a Vega 56. My RAM is 32 GB (2x16) 3200 speed but I had to enable XMP in my BIOS in order to have it run at...
  10. No devices nor touchscreen work after uninstalling that microsoft extensible driver thing

No devices nor touchscreen work after uninstalling that microsoft extensible driver thing: so I've been having problems putting my computer to sleep for the past few days, so today i tried using powercfg -lastwake in the command console and it said the device that was causing it to wake up was something along the lines of "intel 3.0 extensible driver host...