Windows 10: Devices and MS product keys

Discus and support Devices and MS product keys in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; In my MS account, signed into account.microsoft.com, what page, and it's path can I find all my devices, the MS products and the product keys listed?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by oldpetey, Apr 2, 2019.

1. oldpetey Win User

Devices and MS product keys

In my MS account, signed into account.microsoft.com, what page, and it's path can I find all my devices, the MS products and the product keys listed?

And yes, it does exist, different from the account.microsoft.com/services/ page.

:)

oldpetey, Apr 2, 2019

2. Vista Product Key Question. (Legal)

I don't think so - I tried to sell a stack of OEM discs with no keys and MS threw a fit, so eBay deleted my listing. Try craigslist instead.

beyond_amusia, Apr 2, 2019
  3. Superfly Win User
    Product Key

Keys are not required for the upgrade process. Windows 10 has a built-in generic key which it uses to install - it acquires the underlying Win7/Win8 activation during the upgrade process and assigns your device ID as a valid Windows 10 activated device. Subsequent installs will thus activate using your device ID. You will not require a key - should you be prompted, select "skip". Activation is automatic thereafter.

See step 6 here: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html

Devices and MS product keys [​IMG]

Superfly, Apr 2, 2019
  4. CarolKopp Win User

My Product Key

I have hit another roadblock in my marathon two-day attempt to restore the laptop that Windows 10 destroyed. I do not have the product key for the device, so cannot even revert to Windows 8.1. The product key is not shown in the Amazon purchase listing for the device, and I long ago lost the paperwork. Is there any way I can look it up (keeping in mind of course that the device itself is utterly unusable in its current state)?

CarolKopp, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Devices and MS product keys - Similar Threads - Devices product keys

2. how to retrieve ms office product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to retrieve ms office product key: I purchased MS Office 2016 but never activated it as I ended up working on another system. I would now like to activate it on another laptop. How do I retrieve the product key?...
  3. how to retrieve ms office product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to retrieve ms office product key: I purchased MS Office 2016 but never activated it as I ended up working on another system. I would now like to activate it on another laptop. How do I retrieve the product key?...
  4. how to retrieve ms office product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Using Product Keys Activating Windows and MS Office

Using Product Keys Activating Windows and MS Office: Good day Microsoft Team,I'd like to ask if it's possible to use a Windows 10 Home product key? The current OS that my PC is using but had already expired is Windows 10 Pro. I would really like to know an honest answer if it has some negative effects when it comes to using or...
  6. Using Product Keys Activating Windows and MS Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Product Keys Activating Windows and MS Office: Good day Microsoft Team,I'd like to ask if it's possible to use a Windows 10 Home product key? The current OS that my PC is using but had already expired is Windows 10 Pro. I would really like to know an honest answer if it has some negative effects when it comes to using or...
  7. Using Product Keys Activating Windows and MS Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to find MS office product key?

How to find MS office product key?: A few months ago, I had reinstalled my Win10 installation, because my old Win10 OS was malfunctioning a lot not mentioning even this new OS is malfunctioning, like what the heck Microsoft, why is Windows 10 so buggy?. But now I want to install Microsoft Office on this new...
  9. Genuine Product Keys for MS Office

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Genuine Product Keys for MS Office: Hello, I'm new to this sub and I'm not really sure if this is the place to ask this. A friend of mine sells product keys for software like Windows, MS Office etc. I'm interested in buying one for MS Office to install in my new pc (70% cheaper compared to the price on...
  10. Key Product Devices

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Key Product Devices: How can I find out how many devices are attached to my key product? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-product-devices/5b265e0c-986d-4570-9038-59fb5e4259e0