Windows 10: Devices and printer slow to load

Discus and support Devices and printer slow to load in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; just like my title says my devices and printers is just slow to load pretty much have the same things installed as my desktop which still is in 7 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by darkschneider94, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Devices and printer slow to load

just like my title says my devices and printers is just slow to load pretty much have the same things installed as my desktop which still is in 7 and it instantly loads up. laptop was the same way when it was in 7 now in 10 it just take like minutes to load up. any one else encounter this, possible have a solution

:)

darkschneider94, Aug 4, 2015
  2. Carrot95 Win User

Device and Printers slow to load

I am not sure why this would help, because I am running sfc in an admin command window.

But anyway, I tried it with all three user accounts and the admin account. I even created a new user account. The sfc always aborts at 2% with the error shown above.

Carrot95, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Device and Printers slow to load

Hello,

Thank you once again for getting back to us.

Let's try and check if the same issue occurs on different user account. If you do not have another user account, try creating new user account and then check.

You can refer to the link below for more information on
    how to create new user account:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-user-account#create-user-account=windows-8

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Keep us updated on this issue.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 4, 2015
  4. cyberSAR Win User

Devices and printer slow to load

I've noticed that also. Hadn't had time to investigate it yet.

cyberSAR, Aug 4, 2015
  5. yeah I havent been able to figure it out i tried something from windows 8.1 with services and bluetooth but that didnt seems to work or help at all. it was worth the shot though i guess.

darkschneider94, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Devices and printer slow to load

1. Devices and printer slow to load - Similar Threads - Devices printer slow

2. Slow to load

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow to load: My laptop is really slow to start up. And so do my apps except folders and documents. My web browser does this to sometimes. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-to-load/e6f05add-8163-400c-9b49-14156f4b689a
  3. Slow to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow to load: My laptop is really slow to start up. And so do my apps except folders and documents. My web browser does this to sometimes. I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-to-load/e6f05add-8163-400c-9b49-14156f4b689a
  4. Slow to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Slow Loading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow Loading: Some of the programs on my ssd have been loading slowly for a while now. I don't know when it started, but I think it has gotten a little slower recently. For example, when I click on chrome, nothing happens for about 5-7 seconds. Then when the program opens, it is blank for...
  6. slow loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow loading: Lately pages are loading extremely slow. I've emptied temp files, etc. but nothing works. Will resetting my computer help? It says I can choose what to keep. Will resetting get rid of my pictures and/or documents?...
  7. Devices and Printers is not loading anything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Devices and Printers is not loading anything: My Devices and Printers is not loading anything at all. All the printers etc. are OK and show up in Settings, Devices. I have tried anything I can find on the web, all services are on the “right settings” , SFC scan Is OK, been into a safe boot and still nothing. I...
  8. Devices and Printers is not loading anything

in Windows 10 Support
    Devices and Printers is not loading anything: My Devices and Printers is not loading anything at all. All the printers etc. are OK and show up in Settings, Devices. I have tried anything I can find on the web, all services are on the “right settings” , SFC scan Is OK, been into a safe boot and still nothing. I...
  9. Slow loading of all apps and slow page loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slow loading of all apps and slow page loading: I have a Windows 10 Laptop used for work. Program and internet access was fairly prompt. Updated and opening anything was VERY slow. Loading pages very slow. My Apple and XP machines are fine, connection is not the problem. Task Manager shows "Antimalware Service...
  10. games loading slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    games loading slow: Microsoft card games wont load or are very slow. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-loading-slow/9354d681-5e37-4b47-b2e1-4e1f86ebfa0c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows slow to load network devices

2. load printer slow