Windows 10: Devices and Printers - devices being displayed multiple times

Discus and support Devices and Printers - devices being displayed multiple times in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there Not sure whats happening here but getting multiple displays for the same devices !!!! Any fix, or is system Broken. [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jimbo45, Jun 4, 2016.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Devices and Printers - devices being displayed multiple times

Hi there

Not sure whats happening here but getting multiple displays for the same devices !!!!

Any fix, or is system Broken.

Devices and Printers - devices being displayed multiple times [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jun 4, 2016
  2. Robdon Win User

I installed windows 10. Printer will not work.

May need to install printer drivers. When I installed 10 and went into Devices - printers & scanners my printer was already being displayed. Yours is obviously not - check In windows 10 under Settings - Devices - Add a printer or scanner. Also at the
    bottom of that page under Related settings is Devices and printers that takes you to where your printer will be marked as default. The Device Manager will display your printer recognized by windows10.

Robdon, Jun 4, 2016
  3. Printers Disappear in "Devices and Printers" after upgrading to WIndows 10

Hi Rose,

Thank you for responding and updating the status of your issue.

Good to know that your issue is resolved.

Feel free to contact us for further assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 4, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

Looks like Ghosts of DLNA devices. Start by taking offline any DLNA capable gear, reboot the Gateway and also clear its IP Table.

Also clear out those ghosts from Devices and Printers.

For some reason this started in Windows 7, when Microsoft started to play games with DLNA and media Shares.

bro67, Jun 4, 2016
Thema:

1. Devices and Printers - devices being displayed multiple times - Similar Threads - Devices Printers devices

2. Multiple Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Devices: Hi, i have a doubt... I have 2 Usb ports in my laptop one port has occupied by mouse and one occupied by Usb hub in the usb hub i connected one headset,Gamepad, keyboard and one Headset Stand. So im much Device's it is safe for my laptop?? Coz my laptop is 1 and half month...
  3. Device Manager listed devices multiple times?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Device Manager listed devices multiple times?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ecco_exo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/15y7lse/device_manager_listed_devices_multiple_times/
  4. Same device appearing multiple times

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Same device appearing multiple times: I have recently installed a new Philips 43PUS8555/12 smart TV which is connected to my router via 5.0 GHz Wi-Fi. My desktop PC is connected to my router via ethernet cable and when I look at the Devices and Printers / Multimedia Devices area I see the 43PUS8555/12 listed 44...
  5. Multiple devices

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Multiple devices: My issue is that I have multiple devices on my Microsoft account for my children and so on but, I dont know how to stop all my data from being shared on their laptop devices. Its got to the stage where their laptops have no space left. I'm so stuck and really need help...
  6. Printer classified as "Unspecified" and displayed as "Device"

Printer classified as "Unspecified" and displayed as "Device": I know this has been asked alot because I have found threads with related question but I haven't found any solution with my problem. I have been using printers EPSON L565 and EPSON WorkForce Pro WF-C869R but I got new printer EPSON L5190 last October 2019 so stopped using...
  7. Multiple Duplicates in Devices and Printers

Multiple Duplicates in Devices and Printers: In Devices and Printers and under Multimedia Devices, there are multiple icons for multimedia devices. I deleted the excess copies once and left one of each there and they all came back. Any idea on how to stop this behavior? [img] 131583
  8. Device Manager has devices repeated multiple times?

Device Manager has devices repeated multiple times?: Hello! I had this problem before, and formatted my computer to try to start fresh and fix it. Unfortunately, Windows 10 has still decided it needs to install drivers for everything. Again. And again. And again. Its like a hydra, I remove them and 10 more pop up....
  9. "Devices and Printers" Multiple (same) printers listed

"Devices and Printers" Multiple (same) printers listed: In "Devices and Printers," I have ended up with multiples with the same name. How do I delete the duplicates from the dropdown list? Thank you. 112317
  10. Multiple (duplicate) printers listed in "Devices and Printers"

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple (duplicate) printers listed in "Devices and Printers": In "Devices and Printers," I have ended up with multiples with the same name. How do I delete the duplicates from the dropdown list? Thank you. 112317

Users found this page by searching for:

1. >Settings>Connected devices>Add a printer or scanner*

2. windows 10 Devices and printers is showing several DLNA

3. Ghosts of DLNA