Windows 10: Devices and Printers is not loading anything

Discus and support Devices and Printers is not loading anything in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Devices and Printers is not loading anything at all. All the printers etc. are OK and show up in Settings, Devices. I have tried anything I can find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by john7, May 6, 2020.

1. john7 Win User

Devices and Printers is not loading anything

My Devices and Printers is not loading anything at all. All the printers etc. are OK and show up in Settings, Devices. I have tried anything I can find on the web, all services are on the “right settings” , SFC scan Is OK, been into a safe boot and still nothing. I reinstalled two of the printers; not showing so removed them via Settings. I have done everything in How To fix Devices and Printers not Loading on Windows 10 Version 1903 and more sites. Any ideas very welcome.

:)

john7, May 6, 2020

2. Printer

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to use these steps and check:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Devices and Printers and then tap or click Devices and Printers.
    • Press and hold or right-click the printer you want to use, and then tap or click
      Set as default printer.
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, May 6, 2020
  3. Devices and Printers will not load in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you with the issue.

This issue may occur due the printer driver out dated. Try the below methods information provided and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run Printer troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

• Type troubleshooting on the search bar and click on
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on print on
      printer Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Advanced on the Printer troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Printer troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist try the below step provided.

Method 2.

I recommend you to uninstall and reinstall the printer driver from the printer manufacturer website and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows key + R.

• Type devmgmt.msc in the box and hit
      Enter

• Go to Printer queues and uninstall
      the driver.
    Visit the below link and download the latest printer driver and install the same.

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/readIndex?sp4ts.oid=5312603

Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 6, 2020
  4. Devices and Printers is not loading anything

Cannot load Printer: Off Line!!

Hello,

I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Press “Windows key + X”.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.
    • Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.
    • Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.
    • Follow the On Screen instructions.

Method 2: Update the latest printer drivers and check if that helps:

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows Key + X” from the keyboard.
    • Type “device Manager” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.
    • Right click on the printer drivers and select
      “Update”.
    If the issue persists, uninstall and reinstall the latest printer drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

Hope this information helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Devices and Printers is not loading anything

1. Devices and Printers is not loading anything - Similar Threads - Devices Printers loading

2. Pc won’t load anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc won’t load anything: Hi,I have a problem with my pc. When i start it up it works fine, i log in, i wait for it to load up, as soon as its loaded up, i press my brower, it opens, but doesnt load, it also doesnt work with programs, like games i play by example Apex, Minecraft, or Steam or Origin,...
  3. critical_process_died... cannot load anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    critical_process_died... cannot load anything: i had shut my laptop down like i do every night, the next day when i turned it on i got the BSOD. i have not been able to do anything to get it to load. i did a command prompt and it tells me that it's not seeing any windows program on it i have/had windows 10. i have tried...
  4. critical_process_died... cannot load anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    critical_process_died... cannot load anything: i had shut my laptop down like i do every night, the next day when i turned it on i got the BSOD. i have not been able to do anything to get it to load. i did a command prompt and it tells me that it's not seeing any windows program on it i have/had windows 10. i have tried...
  5. critical_process_died... cannot load anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. task bar not loading anything

task bar not loading anything: My task bar isnt loading? Like the volume adjusment bar wont show up when i click on it and clicking google from the task bar wont have it open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-not-loading-anything/d7a45045-97bb-4373-abbd-a32b95483cf1
  7. PC won't load anything

PC won't load anything: Upon restart my desktop background and empty taskbar is the only thing on the screen, I can't open anything at all. Not task manager and the taskbar is frozen too, ive tried to run in safe mode, reset my entire drive but it say's an error has occurred so basically I can do...
  8. Devices and Printers is not loading anything

in Windows 10 Support
    Devices and Printers is not loading anything: My Devices and Printers is not loading anything at all. All the printers etc. are OK and show up in Settings, Devices. I have tried anything I can find on the web, all services are on the “right settings” , SFC scan Is OK, been into a safe boot and still nothing. I...
  9. Printer does not print anything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer does not print anything: Hello. I am having printer issues. When I print from the first screen, a blank page is printed. However, when I print from the second screen, it works just fine. How can I make my computer either print properly from the first screen or print always from the second screen? I...
  10. Devices and printer slow to load

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Devices and printer slow to load: just like my title says my devices and printers is just slow to load pretty much have the same things installed as my desktop which still is in 7 and it instantly loads up. laptop was the same way when it was in 7 now in 10 it just take like minutes to load up. any one else...