Windows 10: Devices cannot connect to my Mobile Hotspot on Windows 10

Discus and support Devices cannot connect to my Mobile Hotspot on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Previously when I switched on the Mobile Hotspot feature, devices like my phone could connect to it and access the internet through the hotspot.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PatrickWong2, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Devices cannot connect to my Mobile Hotspot on Windows 10

Previously when I switched on the Mobile Hotspot feature, devices like my phone could connect to it and access the internet through the hotspot. however, after unknowingly fiddling with some settings which I could not remember, now devices cannot connect to the Hotspot. Can anyone help me on this? thank you.

:)

PatrickWong2, Feb 14, 2019
  2. lorraine walsh, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Devices cannot connect to my Mobile Hotspot on Windows 10

Internet is not connected in Mobile Hotspot

We can try the following ways to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Create a mobile hotspot and share it, how to create a mobile hotspot and share it, we can refer this article: How to turn your Windows 10 PC into a wireless hotspot
    2. Is there some settings like "Allow all Users" when creating hotspot, if so we can try to enable it, then all devices are able to pick up hotspot connection.
    3. All the devices or only one android device cannot connect the network name of this hotspot? If all the devices can not connect to this hotspot, it may be a problem with creating or sharing hotspots, if only one android device can not connect this hotspot, it may be the settings problem with this android device.
    4. Is there a device that can find the network name of this hotspot?
    5. If a device discovers this hotspot, when we want to connect to this hotspot, is there a prompt to verify the network name and password?
    6. If the android device can connect other wifi or other hotspots, it may be settings problem with this android device.
    7. We can try to add a hotspot network manually in the android devices, then we view if it can connect the mobile hotspot.

Daisy Zhou, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Devices cannot connect to my Mobile Hotspot on Windows 10

1. Devices cannot connect to my Mobile Hotspot on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Devices cannot connect

2. I cannot connect to my PC's mobile hotspot with any devices Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot connect to my PC's mobile hotspot with any devices Windows 10: As the title states, I want to share my computer's internet connection with another device. More specifically, I would like to share the computer's connection to a VPN service with another device which cannot ordinarily make use of VPN services itself.My problem is that even...
  3. I cannot connect to my PC's mobile hotspot with any devices Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot connect to my PC's mobile hotspot with any devices Windows 10: As the title states, I want to share my computer's internet connection with another device. More specifically, I would like to share the computer's connection to a VPN service with another device which cannot ordinarily make use of VPN services itself.My problem is that even...
  4. I cannot connect to my PC's mobile hotspot with any devices Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Devices can't connect to mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Devices can't connect to mobile hotspot: I started hotspot on my laptop but when i t to connect to the wifi it gets stuck at "Getting ip address" and after a while simply disconnects.I started having this problem after restarting adapter settings...
  6. Devices can't connect to mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Devices can't connect to mobile hotspot: I started hotspot on my laptop but when i t to connect to the wifi it gets stuck at "Getting ip address" and after a while simply disconnects.I started having this problem after restarting adapter settings...
  7. Devices can't connect to mobile hotspot

8. Cannot connect my windows to wifi but it will connect to my mobile hotspot

Cannot connect my windows to wifi but it will connect to my mobile hotspot: Hi i am not able to connect my laptop to wifi but it will connect to my mobile hotspot I was first able to connect to my wifi but all of a sudden it says no internet when I tried to connect phone to my wifi it says connected and i was able to use it. I tried restarting and...
  9. Devices wont connected to Mobile hotspot in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Devices wont connected to Mobile hotspot in Windows 10: My mobile hotspot is not working in windows 10. My internet is fine , but when my phone wants to connect to the hotspot it wont work eventhough it says that it is connected to the hotspot....
  10. Device can't connect to Windows Mobile Hotspot

Device can't connect to Windows Mobile Hotspot: I've had this issue for a while and haven't been able to find a solution. So basically I start up the hotspot, it turns on, but my phone can't seem to connect to the network. Any help is greatly appreciated....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what could be the problem if a laptop cannot hotspot other devices

2. win10 hotspot cannot connect internet

3. windows 10 hotspot mobile cannot connect to other device

4. new windows update wont connext.ro mobile hotspot,
  5. cant connect to my phones hotspot windows 10,
  6. device cannot connect through mobile hotspot in windows 10,
  7. my phone showing hotspot on but not connecting on other devices,
  8. windows 10 device cannot connect to phone hotspot,
  9. hololens cannot connect to windows 10 hotspot,
  10. windows 10 never picks up my mobile hotspot,
  11. windows 10 cannot connect to hotspot,