Windows 10: Devices can't connect to mobile hotspot

Discus and support Devices can't connect to mobile hotspot in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I started hotspot on my laptop but when i t to connect to the wifi it gets stuck at "Getting ip address" and after a while simply disconnects.I started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HypnoMacka, Jul 14, 2022.

1. Devices can't connect to mobile hotspot

I started hotspot on my laptop but when i t to connect to the wifi it gets stuck at "Getting ip address" and after a while simply disconnects.I started having this problem after restarting adapter settings

:)

HypnoMacka, Jul 14, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

NETGEAR Nighthawk 5G Mobile Hotspot Pro arrives at AT&T on Sept. 18

Source: NETGEAR Nighthawk 5G Hotspot Pro Arrives at AT&T Sept. 18

Brink, Jul 14, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 14, 2022
  4. Devices can't connect to mobile hotspot

Internet is not connected in Mobile Hotspot

We can try the following ways to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Create a mobile hotspot and share it, how to create a mobile hotspot and share it, we can refer this article: How to turn your Windows 10 PC into a wireless hotspot
    2. Is there some settings like "Allow all Users" when creating hotspot, if so we can try to enable it, then all devices are able to pick up hotspot connection.
    3. All the devices or only one android device cannot connect the network name of this hotspot? If all the devices can not connect to this hotspot, it may be a problem with creating or sharing hotspots, if only one android device can not connect this hotspot, it may be the settings problem with this android device.
    4. Is there a device that can find the network name of this hotspot?
    5. If a device discovers this hotspot, when we want to connect to this hotspot, is there a prompt to verify the network name and password?
    6. If the android device can connect other wifi or other hotspots, it may be settings problem with this android device.
    7. We can try to add a hotspot network manually in the android devices, then we view if it can connect the mobile hotspot.

Daisy Zhou, Jul 14, 2022
Thema:

Devices can't connect to mobile hotspot

1. Devices can't connect to mobile hotspot - Similar Threads - Devices can't connect

2. Can't connect to 5G mobile Hotspot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to 5G mobile Hotspot.: I recently got a new network adapter TP-Link Archer T2U Plus so i can connect to my 5G network. Everything was fine, but then i tried connecting my PC to my mobile hotspot. Usually, there isn't a problem, but then, i realised that when i use the 5G AP band for my hotspot, my...
  3. Can't connect to 5G mobile Hotspot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to 5G mobile Hotspot.: I recently got a new network adapter TP-Link Archer T2U Plus so i can connect to my 5G network. Everything was fine, but then i tried connecting my PC to my mobile hotspot. Usually, there isn't a problem, but then, i realised that when i use the 5G AP band for my hotspot, my...
  4. Can't connect to 5G mobile Hotspot.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Devices can't connect to mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Devices can't connect to mobile hotspot: I started hotspot on my laptop but when i t to connect to the wifi it gets stuck at "Getting ip address" and after a while simply disconnects.I started having this problem after restarting adapter settings...
  6. Devices can't connect to mobile hotspot

Devices can't connect to mobile hotspot: I started hotspot on my laptop but when i t to connect to the wifi it gets stuck at "Getting ip address" and after a while simply disconnects.I started having this problem after restarting adapter settings...
  7. Can't connect to mobile hotspot

Can't connect to mobile hotspot: How do I repair a smartphone that can't connect to a mobile hotspot on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-mobile-hotspot/319c5f42-2648-4c8b-831b-b2c22815b075
  8. Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting

Mobile Hotspot Not Connecting: Hi, I've been using my laptop as a mobile hotspot for my devices (iPhone and iPad) but it stopped working and is showing to have "No Internet Connection" despite my laptop having no problems connecting with the Wi-Fi. I tried troubleshooting the Network Adapter and in the...
  9. mobile hotspot connection

mobile hotspot connection: hello, my aname is Amankwah, for sometime now im unable to connect my cell phone via hotspot like I used to. its been weeks now. any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot-connection/c302deba-0e78-47ad-a629-a83853878c2b
  10. Device can't connect to Windows Mobile Hotspot

Device can't connect to Windows Mobile Hotspot: I've had this issue for a while and haven't been able to find a solution. So basically I start up the hotspot, it turns on, but my phone can't seem to connect to the network. Any help is greatly appreciated....