Windows 10: Devices Manager lists devices as driverless.

Discus and support Devices Manager lists devices as driverless. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Some of my devices, including my graphics card and ethernet controller, have suddenly been listed under unknown devices rather than their usual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sahith127, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Sahith127 Win User

Devices Manager lists devices as driverless.

Some of my devices, including my graphics card and ethernet controller, have suddenly been listed under unknown devices rather than their usual category The Video Controller and Audio Devices are what I think is supposed to be an Nvidia GTX 1060 6gb. The Ethernet controller is supposed to be Realtek Gaming Family GbE controller if I remember correctly. The task manager does not list my graphics card either, as it previously did. I believe the card is installed correctly to my motherboard as the display is connected to its HDMI port and its fans are spinning.Once, when I plugged in my mouse,

:)

Sahith127, Aug 2, 2021

2. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

Devices Manager lists devices as driverless. What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Aug 2, 2021
  3. 7IM
    7im Win User
    GPU-Z device list enumeration, device order?

Specifically, how are the the GPUs listed in the drop down sorted, or determined? Vendor and PCI ID? OS hardware device list? Other?

Sorry if this was answered somewhere already. Searching for "GPU LIST ORDER" and like terms were not helpful.

Thanks.

4. Devices Manager lists devices as driverless.

Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Devices Manager lists devices as driverless. [​IMG]

putermaker, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

Devices Manager lists devices as driverless.

1. Devices Manager lists devices as driverless. - Similar Threads - Devices Manager lists

2. Device manager there is no list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device manager there is no list: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-manager-there-is-no-list/23840481-62bc-4af9-b442-b79c6e850882
  3. Device manager there is no list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device manager there is no list: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-manager-there-is-no-list/23840481-62bc-4af9-b442-b79c6e850882
  4. Device Manager listed devices multiple times?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Device Manager listed devices multiple times?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ecco_exo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/15y7lse/device_manager_listed_devices_multiple_times/
  5. two 1394 devices not listed in the device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    two 1394 devices not listed in the device manager: I have two firewire devices which connect to a computer through a pci expand card with three ports. the os of the computer is win10. if I just connect any one of the two firewire devices to the computer. device manager can detect it and install the driver automatically,and it...
  6. Device Manager isn't flagging driverless devices.

Device Manager isn't flagging driverless devices.: Hi! What it says on the tin: Some things are flagged (Mass Storage Controller gets the yellow triangle) and others aren't: It's pretty obvious that "Legacy Device" doesn't have a driver installed, but you've gotta right-click to see it. Am I missing a setting or something?...
  7. Webcam - Imaging device not listed in Device Manager

Webcam - Imaging device not listed in Device Manager: I have tried repeatedly but unsuccessfully to get the webcam to work. I have been advised to go to device manager and click on camera or imaging device. But neither camera nor imaging device are listed in the device manager. I likewise tried other routes-device...
  8. Camera not listing in device manager

Camera not listing in device manager: Hi, Camera not listing in device manager tried uninstalling drivers. installed latest updates windows 10 was installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-listing-in-device-manager/dfcb1881-eed0-44bc-9a54-a320de3d40a4
  9. Camera not listed on Device manager

Camera not listed on Device manager: Hello Community, Couple of weeks back, I reinstalled windows 10 on my Lenovo Thinkpad. Ever since this upgrade, I am not able to launch my Camera app or use Camera for any apps. Especially with working from home during this pandemic times. I checked my device manager and...
  10. Device not listed under Device Manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Device not listed under Device Manager: Hello all, I just upgraded to Windows 10; not much problems for me, except one that I really wish I new that before upgrading. Let me just say this; the Windows 10 app on my pc (runing Win7 Ultimate) did not say anything about this issue, that's why I upgraded. Under...