Windows 10: Devices missing in device manager after clean Windows 10 install

Discus and support Devices missing in device manager after clean Windows 10 install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, To clean up my hybdrid Lenovo Ideapad miix 300-10IBY, I did a backup, and then reinstall Windows 10 from a bootable USB device. The problem are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VladimirZubrowka, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Devices missing in device manager after clean Windows 10 install

Hi,

To clean up my hybdrid Lenovo Ideapad miix 300-10IBY, I did a backup, and then reinstall Windows 10 from a bootable USB device.

The problem are :

- I cant update Intel HD Graphic adapter drivers because there is no graphic adapter showing in device manager

- I cant update Realtek 2IS audio device

- Touchscreen dont work anyway.

What I tried :

- I of course downloaded all the drivers from Lenovo

- I looked hidden devices in device manager, (with cmd to enable unplugged devices)

- I installed all updates (to 1903)

- I did Back flash the BIOS

- I tried to force installation of old devices in device manager.

- I used DDU and other 3rd party softwares.

Its a real mess, Im going crazy !

:)

VladimirZubrowka, Aug 31, 2019
  2. AndreePin Win User

Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Aug 31, 2019
  3. DVD/CD Rom missing from device manager

I have a HP Pavillion dv9000 Entertainment Notebook. AMD Turion(tm) 64 X2 Technology TL-60 2.00 GHz. Ram 3.00 GB and 64-Bit Operating System. I had Windows Vista and did a clean install of Windows 7. While using Vista, I burned important files onto DVDs. After installing Windows 7, my DVD/CD Rom drive is not working.

I tried to update the drivers but I couldn't find them. I went into Device Manager to update them, but it's missing. I put in both a CD and DVD to see if it would pop-up and nothing. I went to Microsoft and tried their Fix-It and it couldn't find any device. URL here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/982116. I then went and followed the advice at this site: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-missing/b768bfbe-652a-43b8-ade3-29969d26b000 and no such luck.

The only thing that could possibly be a problem is something called a Coprocessor which is giving me an exclamation point in the device manager. I think it's related to a missing driver for the memory card. I'm prompted to go to the HP Company website to udpate it but I get an error message any time that I do so.

Please help.

autigerfan, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Devices missing in device manager after clean Windows 10 install

No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

Devices missing in device manager after clean Windows 10 install What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

Devices missing in device manager after clean Windows 10 install

1. Devices missing in device manager after clean Windows 10 install - Similar Threads - Devices missing device

2. Network adapter missing on device manager after installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network adapter missing on device manager after installing windows 10: Hello,I have an ASUS T100HA transformer book and I have just reinstalled it using a USB-key with Windows 10. I have installed Windows 10 on the USB using Media Creation tool.Installation is completed but the network adapter is missing at all on device manager which results...
  3. Network adapter missing on device manager after installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network adapter missing on device manager after installing windows 10: Hello,I have an ASUS T100HA transformer book and I have just reinstalled it using a USB-key with Windows 10. I have installed Windows 10 on the USB using Media Creation tool.Installation is completed but the network adapter is missing at all on device manager which results...
  4. Network adapter missing on device manager after installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HID keyboard device is missing in device manager for windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID keyboard device is missing in device manager for windows 10: HID keyboard device is missing in device manager for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hid-keyboard-device-is-missing-in-device-manager/e05ef696-61d7-4712-bd6c-b1470eb1796e
  6. HID keyboard device is missing in device manager for windows 10

HID keyboard device is missing in device manager for windows 10: HID keyboard device is missing in device manager for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hid-keyboard-device-is-missing-in-device-manager/e05ef696-61d7-4712-bd6c-b1470eb1796e
  7. Missing Audio Devices in Device Manager

Missing Audio Devices in Device Manager: I use my ASUS FX505 laptop as a presentation computer for work using ProPresenter7. It has been GREAT up to now for the last 16 months. When I turned it on last night to check my next presentation I noticed No Sound coming from my computer. After doing all the basic sound...
  8. Unknown devices in device manager after clean installation of windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unknown devices in device manager after clean installation of windows 10: Hi, I just decided to do a fresh installation of Windows 10 with a USB. However, after starting windows, I went into device manager and saw a few unknown devices. The device id shows PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0A03&SUBSYS_20108086&REV_09\3&11583659&0&20 and ACPI\INT3402\0. Does...
  9. Missing USB device in Device Manager

Missing USB device in Device Manager: I have a dell xps 9365 and there are only 2 type c port. And one is not working any more. I tried to see the changes in device manager when I insert a USB flash drive, but there is nothing happen, even in the hidden divices. Would you please offer me some solutions?...
  10. USB devices not working after Device Manager spring clean

USB devices not working after Device Manager spring clean: ^sounds like good advice with the 3 month wait. In the meantime I will look into Ed's guide on disabling win 10 updates. They really need to improve the error reporting. You can't fix something if the update log does not tell you what is going wrong. the 1709 update...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. clean install windows 10 missing device manager