Windows 10: devices: mobile phones in Win10

Discus and support devices: mobile phones in Win10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; so, unsure which sub-forum to mention these issues can't get win 10 to detect my alcaltel phone pixi 3.5 can't therefore use USB tethering 25567 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by smileye, Oct 7, 2015.

1. smileye Win User

devices: mobile phones in Win10

so,

unsure which sub-forum to mention these issues

can't get win 10 to detect my alcaltel phone pixi 3.5

can't therefore use USB tethering

:)

smileye, Oct 7, 2015

2. Deleting a Junk Text (Lumia 735)

You should be able to use Select Messages and then delete. Deleting the only message will remove the conversation.

Win10 Mobile, Oct 7, 2015
  3. shaohuali Win User
    Win10 not working Headphone JBL E50BT

Hi, I had the same problem. but I noticed that my JBL E50BT already paired with my mobile phone. So after turn off bluetooth device on my mobile phone, my JBL E50BT can pair & connect to Win10 correctly.

So if you already pair you JBL E50BT with other bluetooth device, just turn off your bluetooth on the device before you connected it to Win10.

Hope it is helpful.

shaohua li

shaohuali, Oct 7, 2015
Thema:

devices: mobile phones in Win10

1. devices: mobile phones in Win10 - Similar Threads - devices mobile phones

2. rdp for mobile phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rdp for mobile phone: rdp credential issues solutions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rdp-for-mobile-phone/448cc6d0-68f0-4ad4-af9e-2573a239392e
  3. rdp for mobile phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    rdp for mobile phone: rdp credential issues solutions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rdp-for-mobile-phone/448cc6d0-68f0-4ad4-af9e-2573a239392e
  4. no samsung connected mobile phone in the device list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no samsung connected mobile phone in the device list.: when I connect my samsung mobile phone to my W10 desktop PC I only see "MTP" device when looking to a device list. On my laptop it comes in the drive list and I can access the phone. I seem to miss drivers. What can I do? Windows uodates autonaticly...
  5. no samsung connected mobile phone in the device list.

no samsung connected mobile phone in the device list.: when I connect my samsung mobile phone to my W10 desktop PC I only see "MTP" device when looking to a device list. On my laptop it comes in the drive list and I can access the phone. I seem to miss drivers. What can I do? Windows uodates autonaticly...
  6. mobile phone

mobile phone: why i cant remove the phone in my phone app in win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-phone/d7016bbe-70cf-4a38-b11c-8ae6269cfac2
  7. Unpair Bluetooth Device on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Unpair Bluetooth Device on Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Unpair Bluetooth Device on Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Unpair a Bluetooth Device on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information Bluetooth is a short range wireless technology which enables wireless data transmission between two Bluetooth–enabled devices...
  8. Device Portal - Connect to for Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Device Portal - Connect to for Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Device Portal - Connect to for Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Connect to Device Portal for Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information The Windows Device Portal lets you configure and manage your device remotely over a network or USB connection. It also provides...
  9. Device Portal for Mobile - Turn On or Off on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Device Portal for Mobile - Turn On or Off on Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Device Portal for Mobile - Turn On or Off on Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Turn On or Off Device Portal for Mobile on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information The Windows Device Portal lets you configure and manage your device remotely over a network or USB...
  10. Change Device Name in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Device Name in Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Change Device Name in Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Change the Device Name in Windows 10 Mobile Phones [img] Information Devices on a network need unique names so they can identify and communicate with each other. If two devices have the same name on the same...