Windows 10: Devices not detecting

Discus and support Devices not detecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hellow,My pc usb ports are not working, they can't detect any USB device when I insert it into ports, I have tried multiple troubleshooting like on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KabeloBL, May 23, 2022.

1. KabeloBL Win User

Devices not detecting

Hellow,My pc usb ports are not working, they can't detect any USB device when I insert it into ports, I have tried multiple troubleshooting like on power management disabled selective suspend settings, unchecked - allow the usb to turn of the device to save power , scanned hardware changes but nothing works...I thought my ports might be physically damaged but that's not the case because my wireless mouse is working well on both ports but any other devices are not detecting, they don't even show up on device manager they don't give any prompt when inserted, please help me out here

:)

KabeloBL, May 23, 2022

2. Windows phone is not detecting

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to connect the phone to another computer and check if it gets detected. Also, check if the phone gets detected by connecting with a different USB cable.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 23, 2022
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse: No Device Detected

Hi Pard,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. Follow the Methods below and check.

Run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.
    Also perform the steps suggested in the link below and check.

Troubleshooting: Mice

Steps applicable to Windows 10.

Do let us know if you are able to use Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 23, 2022
  4. trt740 Win User

Devices not detecting

8800 gts 512mb overclocking tool

I have read it and this is simply a little too undetailed for me sorry wiz can you give me a little step by step

Rivatuner 2.06 will work fine with the 8800 GTS, you just have to edit rivatuner.cfg and add the device 0600 to the G92 detection list.

trt740, May 23, 2022
Thema:

Devices not detecting

1. Devices not detecting - Similar Threads - Devices detecting

2. Airpods Max detected as only Audio device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods Max detected as only Audio device: I am using Airpods Max and Im trying to use them as a headset. Iam using a Razer blade 18 laptop. The headphones are detected as a audio device. in settings when I clicked on bluetooth devices it says "Connected audio". When I connect the headphones to a different laptop it...
  3. Airpods Max detected as only Audio device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods Max detected as only Audio device: I am using Airpods Max and Im trying to use them as a headset. Iam using a Razer blade 18 laptop. The headphones are detected as a audio device. in settings when I clicked on bluetooth devices it says "Connected audio". When I connect the headphones to a different laptop it...
  4. Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.

Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.: [System Not Detecting]OS: Windows 10 EnterpriseGraphic Card: Intel Iris Xe Graphics[System detecting]OS: Windows 10 HomeGraphic Card: Intel UHD graphics 620 + NVIDIA GeForce MX130One of my systems doesn't detects any monitor connected through the display ports whereas other...
  5. Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.: [System Not Detecting]OS: Windows 10 EnterpriseGraphic Card: Intel Iris Xe Graphics[System detecting]OS: Windows 10 HomeGraphic Card: Intel UHD graphics 620 + NVIDIA GeForce MX130One of my systems doesn't detects any monitor connected through the display ports whereas other...
  6. Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. USB port not detecting external devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB port not detecting external devices.: I am having a PC running Windows 11.I am trying to connect a Kobo Clara HD e-Reader to my laptop. I can see my reader is charging when connected to my PC. But I am unable to view the explorer like before to transfer files into it.This used to be working fine several months...
  8. USB port not detecting external devices.

USB port not detecting external devices.: I am having a PC running Windows 11.I am trying to connect a Kobo Clara HD e-Reader to my laptop. I can see my reader is charging when connected to my PC. But I am unable to view the explorer like before to transfer files into it.This used to be working fine several months...
  9. My micro sd hc 128 gb card is not being detected by any of my devices.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My micro sd hc 128 gb card is not being detected by any of my devices.: I have tried cleaning it with isopropyl alcohol but it didn't work. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-micro-sd-hc-128-gb-card-is-not-being-detected/c460224c-69f9-46ac-a4ee-71c5b71eae4c
  10. My micro sd hc 128 gb card is not being detected by any of my devices.

My micro sd hc 128 gb card is not being detected by any of my devices.: I have tried cleaning it with isopropyl alcohol but it didn't work. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-micro-sd-hc-128-gb-card-is-not-being-detected/c460224c-69f9-46ac-a4ee-71c5b71eae4c