Windows 10: Devices "not migrated" after Nov. update

Discus and support Devices "not migrated" after Nov. update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; November update created a warning message about a USB- attached WD Elements drive. I also have an HP Office Jet Pro and Lexmark E260d showing as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by keithab42, Nov 18, 2019.

1. keithab42 Win User

Devices "not migrated" after Nov. update

November update created a warning message about a USB- attached WD Elements drive. I also have an HP Office Jet Pro and Lexmark E260d showing as "Unspecified Devices".

The WD elements warning.

Device USBSTOR\Disk&Ven_WD&Prod_Elements_2621&Rev_1026\575856314133394441373841&0 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match.

Last Device Instance Id: USBSTOR\Disk&Ven_Kingston&Prod_DataTraveler_108&Rev_PMAP\0060E049DF6BEBA090000A8C&0
    Class Guid: {4d36e967-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
    Location Path:
    Migration Rank: 0xF000FC000000F120
    Present: false

:)

keithab42, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Device could not be migrated....

Hi Henrik,

For us to isolate the issue and better assist you regarding your concern, we would like to ask some additional information:

• Does it happen every time you use video call on Skype?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried updating any drivers?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by AntonyJose on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Nov 18, 2019
  3. USB Device not migrated after window update

Hi,

Your external hard drive or flash drive may not work properly after an update due to driver compatibility issues. To rectify such concern, we suggest that you roll back your driver using the steps below:

• Start Device Manager.
    • Select Universal Serial Bus controllers, then double-click on the device that's having an issue.
    • Go to the Driver tab, then click the Roll
      Back Driver button.

Let us know if that addressed your concern.

Angela Pun, Nov 18, 2019
  4. Devices "not migrated" after Nov. update

Bluetooth device migration.

Hi FredOlson1,

Sounds like a Bluetooth driver conflict to me. Did you make any changes on your laptop prior to the issue? What is the build and version of your Windows 10? In the meantime, kindly follow the steps below:

Step 1: Lets remove the Megacra sound bar from your Bluetooth device list.

1. Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth & other devices.
    2. Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Restart your laptop.

Step 2: Download and install the latest Bluetooth driver directly from Dell support website.

Step 3: Pair again your Bluetooth device to your laptop. Kindly check for the device manual for the instructions.

You may also want to check this article for the list of troubleshooting steps to fix Bluetooth connection issues.

Kindly update us with the results.

Gemzon Mar, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

Devices "not migrated" after Nov. update

1. Devices "not migrated" after Nov. update - Similar Threads - Devices migrated Nov

2. DEVICE DISK DRIVE IS NOT MIGRATING AFTER UPDATED WINDOWS.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DEVICE DISK DRIVE IS NOT MIGRATING AFTER UPDATED WINDOWS.: Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date: 10-02-2024 12:29:39 Event ID: 442 Task Category: None Level: Warning Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: WIN-JLA9VFUHSHA Description: Device settings for...
  3. DEVICE DISK DRIVE IS NOT MIGRATING AFTER UPDATED WINDOWS.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DEVICE DISK DRIVE IS NOT MIGRATING AFTER UPDATED WINDOWS.: Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date: 10-02-2024 12:29:39 Event ID: 442 Task Category: None Level: Warning Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: WIN-JLA9VFUHSHA Description: Device settings for...
  4. Inaccessible boot device after migration

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Inaccessible boot device after migration: Inaccessible boot device after migration, actually the migration process is not complete and this error displayed, please help me how to figure this out without losing my files from hdd...
  5. Device not migrated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device not migrated: Following a Windows 10 upgrade I've lost use of one bluetooth soundbar. Here's what I know:There is not a soundbar problem. The soundbar works with my Mac, and with a USB. My Windows 10 troubleshooter says that for that soundbar, "headphones" are not plugged in.The soundbar...
  6. Device Migration

Device Migration: What would prevent a device from being migrated and is this really a problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-migration/4bde4cbb-cc21-411d-bcf5-3b91e98c7f8b
  7. device not migrated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    device not migrated: upgrading to win 10 from 7 and keyboard on laptop not working device details show device not migrated how can I fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-not-migrated/2dc0e73f-c92f-4a9e-9be8-f4183679d1f9
  8. Device not migrated

Device not migrated: Hello, After a Windows 10 update today the speakers do not work. In the LG Ultrawide events screen there is this... Device SWD\MMDEVAPI\{0.0.0.00000000}.{d82c1427-b7ce-48fb-9340-1a163a6a7810} was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match. Last Device Instance Id:...
  9. Device Not Migrated

Device Not Migrated: I have a dell Inspiron 3265 which I am using dual monitors. This has been working ever since I hooked them up. My all-in-one has an hdmi port on the back and I am running an hdmi to dvi cable to the acer monitor for this setup. Again, this has been working since I originally...
  10. Device not migrated

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Device not migrated: In device manager, Network Adapters. Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter, it is showing that device not migrated..Tried uninstalling ..[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/device-not-migrated/76728f32-ce35-4123-973e-2bda95e2b01b