Windows 10: Devices occassionaly stop working if two or more bluetooth devices are connected

Discus and support Devices occassionaly stop working if two or more bluetooth devices are connected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Microsoft Bluetooth® Mobile Mouse 3600. I also have a set of Bluetooth Jabees headphones. On occasion, when I have both devices paired to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Z_A_S, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Z_A_S Win User

Devices occassionaly stop working if two or more bluetooth devices are connected

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth® Mobile Mouse 3600. I also have a set of Bluetooth Jabees headphones. On occasion, when I have both devices paired to my PC, the my mouse freezes and my headphones no longer transmit audio. The rest of the computer works fine, such as my keyboard, and all the programs/videos/internet. Once, when both mouse and headphone ceased working, I got the blue screen of death.

I have tried updated all of my drivers, but the issue still persists. Any idea what is going on?

Thanks

:)

Z_A_S, Jul 30, 2019

2. Bluetooth devices connected and working but not in the "Manage Bluetooth Devices" setting.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I understand your concern and will guide you in the right direction.

What is the make and model of the Bluetooth mouse?

Make sure to install the pending Windows update, then restart the system and check.

I suggest you to perform hardware and device troubleshooter and check if Bluetooth mouse device listed under the "Manage Bluetooth Devices" setting.

Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Hardware and Devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Devices.

Refer these steps:

a. Press
    Windows key +X,
    select Control panel.

b. Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

c. Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

d. Run the Hardware and Devices.

Reference: Connect to Bluetooth devices

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-connect-to-bluetooth-devices

If issue still persist try to uninstall and reinstall Bluetooth mouse again and check.

Please reply here with the results so that we can assist you further.

Suvarna Govinda, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Bluetooth devices will not connect

Hello Jean57sn, my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor.

Down below I'm going to provide you with steps and instructions on how to help you with your issue which was listed by Lenovo Support to best help you.

Make sure your computer has the necessary hardware and that wireless is turned on. Bluetooth requires both hardware and software to work. Not all wireless networking hardware supports Bluetooth.

Method 1:

Step 1: Enable Bluetooth radio If Bluetooth is not turned on it may not show up in your control panel or device manager. We first need to enable the Bluetooth radio Press the key or button to enable your wireless adapter. This key may be the, F8 or Press Fn+F5
    (or F5).

Step 2: Check the Bluetooth drivers

Click Start and search for "Device Manager"

Look for all Bluetooth listings by opening the Network Adapters category and the Bluetooth Radios category (if available). If you can't find any Bluetooth listings under Network adapter and Bluetooth radios proceed to next step B

Make sure the driver has no Yellow exclamation mark or Down arrow sign

- Yellow Mark = The Bluetooth hardware is not responding or set up correctly. Updating or reinstalling Bluetooth drivers may correct this problem

- Down Arrow= Bluetooth is disabled. Right-click the device and select Enable to turn on Bluetooth.

Method 2: Enable Discovery Mode

Click Start and search for "Change Bluetooth"

From the Options tab, select Allow Bluetooth device to find this computer, and make sure Allow Bluetooth devices to connect to this computer is selected.

Click OK and try to connect to your device. If problems persist, continue to the next step.

Method 3: Update Bluetooth Drivers

Click Start and type "Device Manager"

In Device Manager locate the Bluetooth adapter. Right-click and select Update Driver Software,

Select Search automatically for updated driver software, and then follow the rest of the steps.

Then...

Click Start and type "Device Manager"

In Device Manager locate the Bluetooth adapter. Select Uninstall

Restart your machine and Windows will automatically install the driver after you logged in

I also suggest you refer to Lenovo support down below as this issue has to do with Microsoft for best support:

URL:
    https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht50...

Thank you and good luck,

Regards- .

Irisdiel H, Jul 30, 2019
  4. PaulSP4 Win User

Devices occassionaly stop working if two or more bluetooth devices are connected

Bluetooth devices connected and working but not in the "Manage Bluetooth Devices" setting.

Alright so. I had an issue with my Bluetooth mouse connecting. So I uninstalled the Bluetooth adapter from the Device list and paired the mouse again. Mouse works fine but now I don't see the mouse listed under the "Manage Bluetooth Devices" setting.
    I do see it listed under Bluetooth on device lists. Is there a fix for this annoyance?

PaulSP4, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Devices occassionaly stop working if two or more bluetooth devices are connected - Similar Threads - Devices occassionaly stop

2. Stop bluetooth from automatically connecting to device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop bluetooth from automatically connecting to device: Just as the title states. I want to stop my Windows 11 pc from auto connecting to bluetooth devices when it's state changes being a reboot or just starting a program, the damn thing auto connects to my home receiver I use when I watch movies and it also auto connects to the...
  3. Cannot connect working bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect working bluetooth device: I have bluetooth headphones, and although they connect to one of my windows 10 laptops, it will not connect to another. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-working-bluetooth-device/b5adcb93-baf5-4d80-a721-308937535948
  4. Cannot connect working bluetooth device

Cannot connect working bluetooth device: I have bluetooth headphones, and although they connect to one of my windows 10 laptops, it will not connect to another. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-working-bluetooth-device/b5adcb93-baf5-4d80-a721-308937535948
  5. Cannot connect working bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bluetooth device stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth device stopped working: When i click the button to search for bluetooth devices it doesnt do anything. This is a big problem because i cant connect my bluetooth headphones to hear. however when i turn on my controller it automatically connects to the computer so i know bluetooth is still working....
  7. Bluetooth device stopped working

Bluetooth device stopped working: When i click the button to search for bluetooth devices it doesnt do anything. This is a big problem because i cant connect my bluetooth headphones to hear. however when i turn on my controller it automatically connects to the computer so i know bluetooth is still working....
  8. Bluetooth device stopped working

9. Bluetooth device stopped working

Bluetooth device stopped working: Today my Bluetooth device stopped working.I ran the Bluetooth troubleshooter which identified no problems. I tried updating the Bluetooth device drivers, Windows found no newer drivers but noted a problem with Windows Update "One of the update services is not running...
  10. More than two audio devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    More than two audio devices: Is it possible to have more than 2 audio devices using windows? I don't mind utilizing software to do so. Thanks! submitted by /u/InTheManVan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i094pg/more_than_two_audio_devices/