Windows 10: Devices settings missing after reset.

Discus and support Devices settings missing after reset. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My surface pro 4 ran into a problem and needed reset recently. After I reseted the computer, I wanted to reconnect my bluetooth mouse to the computer,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by .{].}, Mar 14, 2020.

1. .{].} Win User

Devices settings missing after reset.

My surface pro 4 ran into a problem and needed reset recently. After I reseted the computer, I wanted to reconnect my bluetooth mouse to the computer, but I couldn't find the devices settings thus I cannot connect the mouse.

:)

.{].}, Mar 14, 2020
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Mar 14, 2020
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Devices settings missing after reset. - Similar Threads - Devices settings missing

2. Why is my Microsoft store missing after resetting the device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my Microsoft store missing after resetting the device?: Hi, I was resetting an old Lenovo ThinkPad that I got from someone. I restarted the device while holding shift and reset the pc. It downloaded windows fine and I set it up with my accounts and everything. I was going to see if my camera was working and I didn't find the...
  3. Why is my Microsoft store missing after resetting the device?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why is my Microsoft store missing after resetting the device?: Hi, I was resetting an old Lenovo ThinkPad that I got from someone. I restarted the device while holding shift and reset the pc. It downloaded windows fine and I set it up with my accounts and everything. I was going to see if my camera was working and I didn't find the...
  4. Why is my Microsoft store missing after resetting the device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Device Security settings such as Core Isolation are missing after resetting my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Security settings such as Core Isolation are missing after resetting my PC: Hello!TPM is ready for use, Secure Boot, and Virtualization are all enabledAll updates are installedBIOS updated to the latest version Would appreciate any help to fix the problemNote: It's a personal device, does not belong to an organizationThank you in advance!...
  6. Device Security settings such as Core Isolation are missing after resetting my PC

Device Security settings such as Core Isolation are missing after resetting my PC: Hello!TPM is ready for use, Secure Boot, and Virtualization are all enabledAll updates are installedBIOS updated to the latest version Would appreciate any help to fix the problemNote: It's a personal device, does not belong to an organizationThank you in advance!...
  7. Brightness and sleep settings completely missing after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness and sleep settings completely missing after reset: I've seen several posts in forums and various sites with similar issues, but none of them seem to be having quite the same problem I am and the solutions there have not helped me. I have an Asus Zephyrus laptop that's been working great with Windows 10 Pro for years. Today I...
  8. Brightness and sleep settings completely missing after reset

Brightness and sleep settings completely missing after reset: I've seen several posts in forums and various sites with similar issues, but none of them seem to be having quite the same problem I am and the solutions there have not helped me. I have an Asus Zephyrus laptop that's been working great with Windows 10 Pro for years. Today I...
  9. Brightness and sleep settings completely missing after reset

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Drives are missing after reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drives are missing after reset: i just reset my computer, windows 10, and now if i open disk management all my drives are missing it only shows blank table, when i open file explorer in "this PC" i still can see and browse drive c: but my drive d: is still missing.Please help...