Windows 10: Devices which are connected to my Desktop

Discus and support Devices which are connected to my Desktop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why do I have these devices connected to my Desktop : Moto G4 ,Galaxy S5 ,Pixel 2 ,Pixel 2xl ,Galaxy Fold. It seems to me that these devices are a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JuanitadeBriz, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Devices which are connected to my Desktop

Why do I have these devices connected to my Desktop : Moto G4 ,Galaxy S5 ,Pixel 2 ,Pixel 2xl ,Galaxy Fold.

It seems to me that these devices are a problem of security , they work like a " second me", I understand little much about computer functions , only enough for my work . It seems like a colonnage I can`t feel save ! How could I remove these devices ,it is save to remove them ?

Please tell me what to do,

Thank you

:)

JuanitadeBriz, Jan 11, 2021
  2. DonLandry Win User

Connect my iPhone XR to Windows 10 desktop

I need to connect to iTunes to backup iPhone contents and sync my iPhone XR with new purchases from the Store to my Windows 10 desktop. According to Apple, the Windows 10 desktop must be Unlocked in order for
    iTunes to update and sync to my iPhone XR.

I get the message "Trust This Computer? Your settings and data will be accessible from this computer when connected wirelessly or using a cable." when I connect the iPhone to my Windows 10 desktop via usb
    cable.

My specifications are:

• iTunes Version 12.10.7.3.
    • iPhone XR iOS version 13.3.1. Version 13.5 available.
    • Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4497165).
    I have tried previous suggestions:

Any suggestions?

DonLandry, Jan 11, 2021
  3. fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Kari Win User

Devices which are connected to my Desktop

Remote Desktop Connection problems

Have you tried Remote Desktop Connection, to connect from your Windows 10 laptop to your Windows 7 desktop? Try it first, post back and tell how it went.

Some additional help because you mentioned you are a remote newbie *Wink. The windows 7 related tutorials from our sister site the Seven Forums:

1. On Windows 7 desktop, set network location to either Home or Work (I recommend Work):
    2. On Windows 7 desktop, allow incoming remote connections:
    3. On Windows 7 desktop, find out its IP address:
    4. On Windows 10 laptop, start the Remote Desktop application and connect to the Windows 7 desktop using the IP address from step 3 above (see Part Three in the tutorial):
    Try the above, post back how it went.

Thema:

Devices which are connected to my Desktop

1. Devices which are connected to my Desktop - Similar Threads - Devices are connected

2. My Win 11 pro lost connection to the desktop, which of course no icons on the taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Win 11 pro lost connection to the desktop, which of course no icons on the taskbar.: My Win 11 pro lost connection to the desktop, which of course men's no icons on the taskbar, And I can't access the desktop folder to replace it, I have checked a couple of times for viruses it seems OK. I have two items on the taskbar, Windows Start Button and The search...
  3. My Win 11 pro lost connection to the desktop, which of course no icons on the taskbar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Win 11 pro lost connection to the desktop, which of course no icons on the taskbar.: My Win 11 pro lost connection to the desktop, which of course men's no icons on the taskbar, And I can't access the desktop folder to replace it, I have checked a couple of times for viruses it seems OK. I have two items on the taskbar, Windows Start Button and The search...
  4. How to control which bluetooth audio device auto-connects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to control which bluetooth audio device auto-connects: Hi,I have multiple bluetooth devices connected to my computer, including input devices like keyboard and mouse but also speakers, and my phone. My phone connects over bluetooth to Phone Link and I use it to get messages on my PC. The problem I am seeing is that when my...
  5. How to control which bluetooth audio device auto-connects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to control which bluetooth audio device auto-connects: Hi,I have multiple bluetooth devices connected to my computer, including input devices like keyboard and mouse but also speakers, and my phone. My phone connects over bluetooth to Phone Link and I use it to get messages on my PC. The problem I am seeing is that when my...
  6. How can I tell which laptop or desktop is which in my Microsoft Account Devices list?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I tell which laptop or desktop is which in my Microsoft Account Devices list?: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/When I go into my Microsoft Account to see my laptops and DesktopsThey are listed as something like DESKTOP-QNXX8XXHow can I tell which is which?...
  7. Which Desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Which Desktop?: After allowing all of my files to be accessed by OneDrive, there are now *two* folders called Desktop: one a subdirectory of \users\[=username]\Desktop, and a Desktop under the main, top OneDrive folder. Which is which? It seems Windows uses both of them...
  8. My PC cannot connect to the internet (which is fine on other devices) and is freezing every...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC cannot connect to the internet (which is fine on other devices) and is freezing every...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Nostalgia_OST [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fpmw7l/my_pc_cannot_connect_to_the_internet_which_is/
  9. Unable to access the device which are connected through Network Sharing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to access the device which are connected through Network Sharing: I am trying to set up a Windows 10 1809 small local network of several computers so that Authenticated Users can interchange files freely. Several older machines are all up to date with windows 10 1803 and they can interchange files using the usual sharing mechanism (and...
  10. Bluetooth Device not Connecting to desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Device not Connecting to desktop: I have headphones that can connect to my phone and laptop via Bluetooth but can't connect to my desktop. I have tried deleting and reinstalling Bluetooth drivers, made desktop discoverable, turned on/off Bluetooth. Restarted Bluetooth services through services.msc. This is...