Windows 10: Devices with old Realtek Bluetooth radios will not be offered Windows 10 v1909

Discus and support Devices with old Realtek Bluetooth radios will not be offered Windows 10 v1909 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When trying to install Windows 10 Feature Update v1909. if you receive a message – What needs your attention – Realtek Bluetooth, Your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 18, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Devices with old Realtek Bluetooth radios will not be offered Windows 10 v1909

WinClub, Nov 18, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Nov 18, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Devices with old Realtek Bluetooth radios will not be offered Windows 10 v1909 - Similar Threads - Devices old Realtek

2. Bluetooth radio missing from device manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth radio missing from device manager.: My Wi-Fi card exact model is GC-WBAX210 circled in red has a BT 5.2 module on it that gets connected using an internal USB header. Yesterday it was working fine and showed up in device manager under the Xed out BCM20703.The one Xed out is for my HTC Vive and isn't usable as a...
  3. Bluetooth radio missing from device manager.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth radio missing from device manager.: My Wi-Fi card exact model is GC-WBAX210 circled in red has a BT 5.2 module on it that gets connected using an internal USB header. Yesterday it was working fine and showed up in device manager under the Xed out BCM20703.The one Xed out is for my HTC Vive and isn't usable as a...
  4. Bluetooth Headphones sound like an old radio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones sound like an old radio: When I open an app, my Bluetooth headphones randomly sound like an old radio. It goes back to normal when I close the app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones-sound-like-an-old-radio/8503f855-51ff-439c-838e-ef916d34fdcc
  5. Bluetooth Headphones sound like an old radio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones sound like an old radio: When I open an app, my Bluetooth headphones randomly sound like an old radio. It goes back to normal when I close the app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones-sound-like-an-old-radio/8503f855-51ff-439c-838e-ef916d34fdcc
  6. “Bluetooth radio” error

in Windows 10 Customization
    “Bluetooth radio” error: So everytime i try to connect any bluetooth device, it says my bluetooth is turned off but i can’t turn it back on, and it says my bluetooth radio has a error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-radio-error/cc9f72b6-38af-410b-92d8-5def28950546
  7. Generic Bluetooth Radio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Generic Bluetooth Radio: Need Generic Bluetooth Radio driver to download for Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/generic-bluetooth-radio/63f1ac8c-4161-448b-9d05-21e54fa6b969
  8. Bluetooth radio status issue on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth radio status issue on Windows 10: [ATTACH] I've tried going into device manager and uninstalling Qualcomm, restarting pc, and running services.msc to make Bluetooth Support Service and Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service set on automatic but I'd still get this result when running troubleshooting tests on...
  9. Bluetooth Device not detected after update to Win 10 v1909

Bluetooth Device not detected after update to Win 10 v1909: Hi, I am using Hp 800 g2 mini Pc. After update to Windows 10 version 1909 Bluetooth is not working. WiFi is working fine but the system troubleshooter show that there's no Bluetooth device attached to system. i fully updated the windows and drivers there is nothing left to...
  10. Bluetooth Radio has disappeared from device manager

Bluetooth Radio has disappeared from device manager: Good afternoon all, I have been using my bluetooth mouse just fine on my new Dell XPS-9575 for several months. Well today, it quit working, along with all bluetooth devices. Apparently bluetooth is OFF. I checked the device manager and it is no longer there. I have tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error : realtek bluetooth driver is not ready for this version of windows 10