Windows 10: Devices won't connect to wifi

Discus and support Devices won't connect to wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I just got a new laptop and I haven't been able to get it to connect to the wifi at all. When I click the wifi to connect to it, put in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StephanieDuffrin, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Devices won't connect to wifi

So I just got a new laptop and I haven't been able to get it to connect to the wifi at all.
    When I click the wifi to connect to it, put in the password, hit connect, it simply tells me "can't connect to this network".
    I've tried moving it closer to the router and nothing. When I plug it directly into the router for a wired connection, it connects just fine. It's only when trying to use the wifi connection that it won't connect.

The same problem is occurring with a Roku that simply won't connect through the wifi.

Yet, other devices connect just fine such as phones, another laptop, and a desktop computer.

:)

StephanieDuffrin, Oct 3, 2020

2. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Oct 3, 2020
  3. Wifi list won´t show

Devices won't connect to wifi c3038856-ce75-4c37-bf71-721eeceae79d?upload=true.png

Hi

my new aspire 5 all of a sudden stopped letting me open the wifi list, while i had the same provider it was allright but right now i have changed my provider and since i can´t see the available networks it doesn´t let me choose it.
    I´ve already tried to update drivers, restart internet settings, save the new wifi mannualy to see if the computer could connect. but nothing provided results.
    From what i can guess it looks like the problem is not in the connection, because i can connect in to my old wifi and also a ethernet cable but somethig is preventing the wifi list to appear.

rogerioPonte, Oct 3, 2020
  4. tamo Win User

Devices won't connect to wifi

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Devices won't connect to wifi [​IMG]

tamo, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

Devices won't connect to wifi

1. Devices won't connect to wifi - Similar Threads - Devices won't connect

2. WiFi just won't connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi just won't connect: I am having a problem connecting to the WiFi.It either shows no wifi network or show my one.When I try to connect to my network, it refuses. It keeps saying Unable to connect to network. I wrote the password correctly. Sometimes there would not be any networks. It happened...
  3. Laptop Won't connect to wifi

Laptop Won't connect to wifi: Hello, when I attempt to connect to wifi on my laptop it says "can't connect to this network". I have already tried ipconfig which doesn't work when not connected, and I already have the most updated driver. However, I can connect to wifi if I uninstall the network driver and...
  4. Can't connect to wifi device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't connect to wifi device: I can't connect using the shortcut...Widows key plus K to a wifi device. I added the device but can't connect to it. The device is a Roku Ultra. I tried resetting, rebooting, the whole works. I had a friend bring his Dell laptop by and it connected to the Roku device...
  5. Wifi won't connect.

Wifi won't connect.: We recently got a new Arris Wifi SBG8300 Cable Modem and my laptop 2010 Toshiba Satellite won't connect to the internet anymore. When I try to login, it tells me "Can't connect to this network." I have confirmed that the password is correct, restarted the modem, reinstalled...
  6. Pc won't connect to wifi

Pc won't connect to wifi: My pc wont connect to wifi or show any wifi networks.sonetimes when i restart my computer it connect to the wifi for about an hour or two then says connected no internet when i disconnect from the wifi it dissappears and i cant reconnect to it o have tried troubleshooting and...
  7. Laptop won't connect to wifi/router - but will connect to wifi extender

Laptop won't connect to wifi/router - but will connect to wifi extender: Hi All. The following has happened before, and then if fixed it's self, but started happening again 3-4 days ago and is still an issue. I'm about 20-25 feet from the router, Normally it connects no problem. But since Monday afternoon my laptop won't connect to the...
  8. DEVICE CONNECTION VIA WIFI

DEVICE CONNECTION VIA WIFI: cannot see 1T Seagate GoFlex Home wireless hard drive on file explorer. does not show up in Network. Memeo Backup finds the 3 drives (x Public, Y personal & z Backup) when I connect via the internet. I did manage to get them to register in Network once and then dragged...
  9. DEVICE CONNECTION VIA WIFI

DEVICE CONNECTION VIA WIFI: cannot see 1T Seagate GoFlex Home wireless hard drive on file explorer. does not show up in Network. Memeo Backup finds the 3 drives (x Public, Y personal & z Backup) when I connect via the internet. I did manage to get them to register in Network once and then dragged...
  10. Can't connect to wifi devices

Can't connect to wifi devices: My computer was paired and could connect to a sound bar and an Echo. I was playing music from my computer to the soundbar, and it stopped working. I removed both devices and tried to connect again. The computer could find both devices, but could no longer pair or connect....