Windows 10: Devise Connect and Disconnect sound when opening PC and Black screen interruptions.

Discus and support Devise Connect and Disconnect sound when opening PC and Black screen interruptions. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have been getting a Devise Connect and Disconnect sound when opening up my PC. It started when I started using my HDMI cord when watching Netfix. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ErikJohnson_465, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Devise Connect and Disconnect sound when opening PC and Black screen interruptions.

I have been getting a Devise Connect and Disconnect sound when opening up my PC. It started when I started using my HDMI cord when watching Netfix. The sound happens when plugging in the HDMI cord or unplugging it as it should, but why when opening the PC? Something is wrong. I also have been getting a full black screen lately. It randomly happens, probably about every hour and has a white strip on top. It just lasts a second and then stops. I have seen it mostly, if not always on sites where there are videos like youtube, twitter, facebook, but never happens while I'm watching a Netfix movie. Anyways, I don't know if the sounds problem and the black screen are connected, but both piss me off. Just bought this PC about 4 mo. ago. Windows 10, Chrome, both updated. Both problems happened before and after windows 10 update.

:)

ErikJohnson_465, Jul 7, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

connect/disconnect sounds

Thank you for the information.

If the connect/disconnect sounds is only happening when playing an specific game, It might be a game app or a driver issue. we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the game and check if the problem persists. Check the steps provided below:

• Open the Start menu.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click System on the Settings menu.
    • Select Apps & features from the left pane. ...
    • Select an app you wish to uninstall.
    • Click the Uninstall button that appears.

Make sure also that your device software drivers are updated.

Post back with the result.

Remon Ont, Jul 7, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    connect/disconnect sounds

Hi,

The issue with connect/disconnect sounds could be due to the following:

• USB hub problem.
    • Loose mouse, keyboard, monitor or USB connector
    • Outdated software drivers
    • Sound settings

We would like to know more information:

• Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you checked if your devices are plugged/connected properly to your computer?
    • Is the issue happening when playing an specific game only?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jul 7, 2019
  4. Devise Connect and Disconnect sound when opening PC and Black screen interruptions.

USB CONNECT/DISCONNECT SOUND

Hello guys, i use an hp i5 pro book laptop, model G450.

Problem is, it makes a usb connect/disconnect sound every time it gets a slight shake or call it disturbance from its position and as the sound plays, the screen blinks too.

I searched for online solutions and did the following but still the problem has persisted

• I updated all the drivers
    • I checked the sound settings "event programs" and its only the "device connect" and "device disconnect" which are assigned to this sound.
    • I tried monitoring the device manager and nothing is displayed as this annoying sound plays
    Some one told me that it could be a VGA port issue but i don't know what i can really do if it's the actual problem.

Please help me, my laptop is not even 5 months old.

Nicholas-mukaaya, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

Devise Connect and Disconnect sound when opening PC and Black screen interruptions.

1. Devise Connect and Disconnect sound when opening PC and Black screen interruptions. - Similar Threads - Devise Connect Disconnect

2. Pc boots to black screen when ssd is connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc boots to black screen when ssd is connected: Hello I bought a new ssd to use for storage. Pc works and boots fine without it but when I turn the pc on when connected it boots to a black screen, then flashes to another black screen and sits there. I’ve tried many methods so far and can’t seem to figure out why it would...
  3. Pc boots to black screen when ssd is connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc boots to black screen when ssd is connected: Hello I bought a new ssd to use for storage. Pc works and boots fine without it but when I turn the pc on when connected it boots to a black screen, then flashes to another black screen and sits there. I’ve tried many methods so far and can’t seem to figure out why it would...
  4. Black screen when connecting/disconnecting charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen when connecting/disconnecting charger: Hi, I just bought a laptop with windows 11 on it, after downloading all updates and drivers for the gpu I disconnected the charger from the laptop. When I did this the screen went black for some seconds; then I tried connecting it again and the same thing occured.I tried...
  5. Black screen when connecting/disconnecting charger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen when connecting/disconnecting charger: Hi, I just bought a laptop with windows 11 on it, after downloading all updates and drivers for the gpu I disconnected the charger from the laptop. When I did this the screen went black for some seconds; then I tried connecting it again and the same thing occured.I tried...
  6. Pc black screening when I open applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc black screening when I open applications: last night I logged on to play on my pc, I noticed that the game I was playing had no audio. So I tabbed out and clicked on the audio icon which had a red x on it. It recommended that I update the audio driver. I allowed it to update and it went black screen until this...
  7. Connect/disconnect sounds pop randomly when connected to monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connect/disconnect sounds pop randomly when connected to monitor: Hi,I'm having an issue where my laptop HP Envy 13, running Windows 10 makes the device connected/disconnected sounds whenever I connect it to my monitor via usb-c to display port cable. I know its this connection and not my USB devices because it doesn't make the sounds when...
  8. Connect / Disconnect Sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Connect / Disconnect Sound: Help! The "Connect" and "Disconnect" sounds are constantly activating. Very annoying. I went to the sound device manager and it does not give me the ability to "turn off". Also...a separate Community Thread offered some "Troubleshooting" tips however those did not...
  9. No sound when connecting and disconnecting USB devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound when connecting and disconnecting USB devices: There's no sound when I connect and disconnect USB devices. The sounds used to work until one or two weeks ago. I am not sure if the other event sounds work or not, but I can use media players without issues. If I check the Sounds tab under Settings, I can see the event...
  10. No sound, no sound devises present..........

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound, no sound devises present..........: When will this issue be fixed? On this past update 7/2018. Sound was cut off, nothing is working, no sound and no mic. When will this be fixed. This is soooo annoying. As far as I'm concerned this PC is done for!...