Windows 10: devtool opens automatically when browsing in any internet explorer

Discus and support devtool opens automatically when browsing in any internet explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. I am facing problem in opening any web page in any explorer. either edge or chrome. Its very announing and sometime mouse also not working when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sumit 510, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Sumit 510 Win User

devtool opens automatically when browsing in any internet explorer

Hi.

I am facing problem in opening any web page in any explorer. either edge or chrome. Its very announing and sometime mouse also not working when devtool opens untile I press escape button.

How to resolve this issue ? : devtool opens automatically when browsing in any internet explorer c746f243-db58-4af2-a93a-0360af00b8f6?upload=true.png

:)

Sumit 510, Jun 7, 2020

2. Internet Explorer automatically goes to Monitoingnotices.com

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

• Does the site opens as a Home Page or pops up regularly?
    • Is the issue specific to Internet Explorer?

In case the site opens as a Home Page as soon as you open Internet Explorer, try using a different home page. Follow the steps below to do so.

Steps:-

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Press Alt + X Keys together.
    • Select Internet Options and go to General
      Tab.
    • Type in your desired website link on the box under Homepage.
    • Click on Save and Ok.

Further you can try resetting the Internet Explorer if you face the issue on regularly on different pages.

How to reset Internet Explorer settings.

I suggest you to try the steps provided to reset Internet Explorer, in the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Internet Explorer won't open

Hi,

• If you cannot start Internet Explorer, you can open the settings window by pressing Windows Key + R, typing "inetcpl.cpl" in the Run box, and then pressing Enter. After the
      window is open, follow the steps that are described in the "How to reset Internet Explorer settings" section.
    If above steps failed to solve.

• Try to create new user account and then open IE.

Or

• Try clean installation method to reset your system.

VinOth_VingO, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Anna Bol Win User

hero finnone website open in google chrome but not in internet explorer why?

Hello Shashi,

We have tried on the link on our end and it seemed to work fine on all browsers. That being said, this could be an issue with Internet Explorer itself. To better assist you, we’d like to know the following information:

• Which version of Internet Explorer are you using?
    • Were you able to access this website before in Internet Explorer?
    • Have you made any specific changes with Internet Explorer prior to the issue?

In the meantime, I suggest that you clear the browsing history in Internet Explorer by following the steps on this

link

We’ll keep an eye out for your response.

Anna Bol, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

1. devtool opens automatically when browsing in any internet explorer - Similar Threads - devtool opens automatically

2. To access internet explorer when I browse.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To access internet explorer when I browse.: Trying to change the recycle bin sound when I click browse it opens the windows media folder. How do I get it to open my file explorer where my WAV sounds are stored. Tried copying a WAV sound into it but it doesn't show....
  3. To access internet explorer when I browse.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    To access internet explorer when I browse.: Trying to change the recycle bin sound when I click browse it opens the windows media folder. How do I get it to open my file explorer where my WAV sounds are stored. Tried copying a WAV sound into it but it doesn't show....
  4. When I download something, it automatically opens it in Internet Explorer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When I download something, it automatically opens it in Internet Explorer.: When I download something, it automatically opens it in Internet Explorer. This is really annoying because when that happens I can't download the actual app from the internet. I'm using Google Chrome Don't ask me to switch to Edge It's a .jar file...
  5. internet browsing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet browsing: Hi, I can't browse YouTube and some other cites after I installed win10, how I can solve this problem? I appreciate any help Thank you & best regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-browsing/e2abfbb5-876a-40cb-912c-496147436d93
  6. internet disconnects when open any application

internet disconnects when open any application: Hello, As soon as I open any application on my pc my downloads keep disconnecting. My Internet connection itself is not effect by it, at least it doesn't show any form of disconnect in windows, it is just the download that dcs. If I use a download manager you can see that...
  7. Not able to browse on edge, internet explorer or chrome

Not able to browse on edge, internet explorer or chrome: Hello guys, Since the 23rd March I have been unable to browse on edge, internet explorer or chrome. my now TV internet is still working correctly as my partners Apple Mac and both of our phones are still working. However, my laptop displays NO INTERNET connection with the...
  8. Internet explorer will not open

in Browsers and Email
    Internet explorer will not open: I have suddenly found that IE will not open. When you click on it to open you get the working circle for a few seconds and then nothing. I have tried using a different user account on the same PC, I have run SFC /scannow which reports no errors, I have also checked in...
  9. Internet Explorer opening when not wanted

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer opening when not wanted: HI I'm having problems with internet explorer opening when I wake my computer from sleep. It opens with some Bing items usually on travel and things like that. I don't use IE I use chrome and it opening when it's not wanted it driving me crazy. Can somebody tell me how to...
  10. Sound popping when browsing the internet.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound popping when browsing the internet.: Hello, everyone. I hope that I can find someone to help me here, as this problem is driving me insane. Basically, when have music playing or any extended sound (like from a Youtube video for example), I hear a horribly irritating popping noise whenever I browse the internet....