Windows 10: dew point, condensation detector for PC?

Discus and support dew point, condensation detector for PC? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there such a sensor that could detect dew-moisture and then prevent a PC from starting ? A running PC being warm is not going to collect dew on its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sdowney717, Dec 8, 2020.

1. dew point, condensation detector for PC?

Is there such a sensor that could detect dew-moisture and then prevent a PC from starting ?

A running PC being warm is not going to collect dew on its surface. A cold PC might collect dew when the air around it warms and the Relative Humidity is high, water will condense out of the air and soak everything with water.

I am thinking like for my PC on the boat. Not that I have seen dew on the PC components yet. But I do get PC failures more often than anything here in the house and was wondering if it is related to dew points or maybe it is moisture rusting components.

:)

sdowney717, Dec 8, 2020
  2. MNA2 Win User

Low Volume When Using Condenser Microphone.

Hello,

See my responses below. Basically I have already tried everything you suggested prior to me making this post. Also I don't understand why a cheap clip-on mic is working while my condenser mic isn't.

MNA2, Dec 8, 2020
  3. condensation?

It all depends on your environmental conditions: temp and relative humidity. I just did a quick search and here's a site with a table to find the dew point given the temperature and humidity: http://www.lamtec.com/dew-point-calculator.htm

Beertintedgoggles, Dec 8, 2020
  4. dew point, condensation detector for PC?

SF-666 condenser microphone

My system does not recognize the SF-666 condenser microphone. The only place I have to plug it into is the headphones port/audio jack. When I plug it in is says 'You just plugged a device into the audio jack', but it does not recognize it as an external
    microphone. I have followed all the steps provided in this community like ensuring that the drivers are up to date etc, but still nothing is working. Any other suggestions? Is it a Windows 10 issue?

Carl Mak_1, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

dew point, condensation detector for PC?

1. dew point, condensation detector for PC? - Similar Threads - dew point condensation

2. Windows is not accepting Condenser mic setup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is not accepting Condenser mic setup.: Hello,A year ago, I bought a condenser microphone, and at first it was working fine. I stopped using it for a few months, recently, I started using it, but in vain, windows is not accepting the device, it is not showing in the control panel etc, I've tried uninstalling...
  3. Windows is not accepting Condenser mic setup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is not accepting Condenser mic setup.: Hello,A year ago, I bought a condenser microphone, and at first it was working fine. I stopped using it for a few months, recently, I started using it, but in vain, windows is not accepting the device, it is not showing in the control panel etc, I've tried uninstalling...
  4. Malware and Virus Detector

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware and Virus Detector: Hi,I am using a laptop Dell Latitude E5400 with Windows 10. Which antivirus is suitable to detect viruses and Malware when using different websites and working on HTML? Provide me with the best Antivirus list to protect my work. As I am currently working on my website links....
  5. SF-666 condenser microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SF-666 condenser microphone: My system does not recognize the SF-666 condenser microphone. The only place I have to plug it into is the headphones port/audio jack. When I plug it in is says 'You just plugged a device into the audio jack', but it does not recognize it as an external microphone. I have...
  6. BM 800 Condenser Mic not detected on my PC

BM 800 Condenser Mic not detected on my PC: I just bought a BM 800 condenser mic.In the manual,it says it work alone if I use a desktop computer.But when I plugged in to 3.5 mm jack to use,windows can't detect at all.But when I use with USB adapterwhich included in the package,they says its for laptop computer it...
  7. shortcuts opening up condensed

in Windows 10 Customization
    shortcuts opening up condensed: The properties tab on my shortcut does not open the screen to default set it to open full screen. theres nothing in the lower two thirds of box. these are shortcuts to web site locations...
  8. Condensed clipboard history

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Condensed clipboard history: I use the clipboard history a little, but today I noticed that the "X" next to the copied text is replaced with "..." which leads to a drop down menu for Pin, Delete and Clear all. I've found out that this change came with an update (1903) over 7 months ago! I did recently...
  9. Low Volume When Using Condenser Microphone.

Low Volume When Using Condenser Microphone.: I have a Gigabyte H110M-S2H motherboard with Realtek 6.1.8228 audio drivers and an external condenser microphone. I have a Nvidia 970 graphics card and Win 10 pro build 10240.17443 I was on 1803 until I did a re-install to try to fix this). It had been working fine at...
  10. Free Raindrops and Dew theme available for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Free Raindrops and Dew theme available for Windows 10: Raindrops on desktops and dew as your background… these are a few of our favorite things. Get this glistening #Windows10 Theme here: http://msft.social/W3lCiQ [img] Download: Raindrops and Dew by Stojanoski Slavco | Microsoft Store [img] Tip How to Install Themes...