Windows 10: DFSR Ignoring bandwidth limits

Discus and support DFSR Ignoring bandwidth limits in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HiWe're running Server 2019 with DFSR with two replication groups between two servers. Our internet connection is terrible. 80Mbps down, maybe 6Mbps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nathan3381, Dec 1, 2021.

1. DFSR Ignoring bandwidth limits

HiWe're running Server 2019 with DFSR with two replication groups between two servers. Our internet connection is terrible. 80Mbps down, maybe 6Mbps up. As a result, I am wanting to limit the bandwidth DFSR uses during business hours. I initially set the connection schedule in the management snap-in but suspected it wasn't working.Running the ps command get-dfsrconnectionschedule showed that it was set to full bandwidth despite the snapin's config.I ran the set-dfsrconnectionschedule ps command, setting the bandwidth to 256Kbps during business hours and restarted the DFSR service, but it i

:)

Nathan3381, Dec 1, 2021

2. FRS and DFSR

What is the different between FRS and DFSR ? Any one help ?

Balan#Nadar, Dec 1, 2021
  3. Hosted network limited my bandwidth.

Hi Mai,

We still can't identify the possible cause of this network bandwidth issue you're experiencing. For us to isolate and assist you better with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you using a Windows 10 Home edition?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Dec 1, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

DFSR Ignoring bandwidth limits

Again... limited bandwidth and Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Bandwidth is provided by your ISP, you need to contact your ISP for Bandwidth.
    Refer the link below.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...n-a-slow/46be4517-c671-4301-87c4-76e71d3c4bcd

• I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps.
    Windows 10 upgrade: How-to information on scheduling and notifications.

Windows 10 upgrade: How-to information on scheduling and notifications

• Yes you can download the Windows 10 ISO and install it on any System.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

DFSR Ignoring bandwidth limits

1. DFSR Ignoring bandwidth limits - Similar Threads - DFSR Ignoring bandwidth

2. Limit bandwidth in Delivery Optimization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Limit bandwidth in Delivery Optimization: Hello,I tried using Delivery Optimization Advanced Settings but could not see any effect on the download rate of Xbox Install queue.For example If I set if to [x] Absolute Bandwidth [x] Limit background: 1 Mbps [x] Limit foreground: 1 MbpsIt corresponds to about 4 MB/s during...
  3. Browsers bandwidth are limited

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers bandwidth are limited: I am currently running Windows 11 latest update. it's been a while since I have had this issue. It's kind of weird but my browser's bandwidth is somehow limited. my internet speed is around 3 to 7 MB/S yes I know the byte and bit difference . but I only get about 200 to 350...
  4. Browsers bandwidth are limited

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browsers bandwidth are limited: I am currently running Windows 11 latest update. it's been a while since I have had this issue. It's kind of weird but my browser's bandwidth is somehow limited. my internet speed is around 3 to 7 MB/S yes I know the byte and bit difference . but I only get about 200 to 350...
  5. Limited wifi bandwidth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Limited wifi bandwidth: I am always downloading games on the box app for PC, and my wifi speed is always so low. I'm using ethernet 90/90 mbs but downloads only use 10mbs sometimes 11. How do I fix this?...
  6. Limited wifi bandwidth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Limited wifi bandwidth: I am always downloading games on the box app for PC, and my wifi speed is always so low. I'm using ethernet 90/90 mbs but downloads only use 10mbs sometimes 11. How do I fix this?...
  7. DFSR Ignoring bandwidth limits

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DFSR Ignoring bandwidth limits: HiWe're running Server 2019 with DFSR with two replication groups between two servers. Our internet connection is terrible. 80Mbps down, maybe 6Mbps up. As a result, I am wanting to limit the bandwidth DFSR uses during business hours. I initially set the connection schedule...
  8. Changing Upload Bandwidth Limit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changing Upload Bandwidth Limit: I have installed the latest version of Windows 10. The upload bandwidth limit is greyed and cannot be changed in Settings> Update & Security>Delivery Optimization>Advanced options.Is it possible to change the upload bandwidth limit?...
  9. Windows 10 is ignoring bandwidth limits: Changings values in the menu does nothing at all

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is ignoring bandwidth limits: Changings values in the menu does nothing at all: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MacHaggis [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l7scrm/windows_10_is_ignoring_bandwidth_limits_changings/
  10. Limited bandwidth for PC user

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Limited bandwidth for PC user: I have home PC with Win10 with admin account and user accounts on the PC. A few days ago I have discovered that while admin has still full speed bandwidth Internet connection, PC user has very limited bandwidth. We have 10 Mbps Internet connection available for Admin, but...