Windows 10: DGI swap chain error.

Discus and support DGI swap chain error. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I can run AIDA64 stress test for CPU and GPU for over 30 minutes with no problems, but I cant play any games.Cyberpunk crashes after a few minutes,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by fanus van rooyen, Dec 2, 2023.

1. DGI swap chain error.

So I can run AIDA64 stress test for CPU and GPU for over 30 minutes with no problems, but I cant play any games.Cyberpunk crashes after a few minutes, same with Witcher 3 and Doom eternal.Dota 2 doesnt register on the GPU and I can play that for hours on end no problem.So why would Aida run, but 3d mark and games crash?Is this a windows issue or hardware because I have repaired and checked windows. Uninstalled the driver with DDU. Everything is up to date, I even swapped out the PSU in case that was not strong enough, but it was 1000w.It happens with rebar on or off, with afterburner running

:)

fanus van rooyen, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Johnny5 Win User

Building Again

I just tried to swap the hard drive for the one you suggested keakar but i purchased rush processing so its already in step 3... *Big Grin DGI swap chain error. :D

Johnny5, Dec 2, 2023
  3. bdanmo Win User
    UnattendedJoin error: failed to find the domain data (0x6e)

Thanks for the suggestion! I don't want to add a domain account, as this is a generic unattended install that will be used for all company machines. Do you think it's possible that the computer would join the domain if, instead of using UnattendedJoin in specialize, I used your steps but left out the specific account? The other thing I was thinking was to use a generic account to allow the domain join during the specialize step. I added a machine password in the UnattendedJoin component, and instead of getting the error listed above, I got an authentication error, which makes me think I could probably do a secure join instead of the unsecure join. Thoughts?

bdanmo, Dec 2, 2023
  4. KieX Win User

DGI swap chain error.

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

DGI swap chain error.

1. DGI swap chain error. - Similar Threads - DGI swap chain

2. DGI swap chain error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DGI swap chain error.: So I can run AIDA64 stress test for CPU and GPU for over 30 minutes with no problems, but I cant play any games.Cyberpunk crashes after a few minutes, same with Witcher 3 and Doom eternal.Dota 2 doesnt register on the GPU and I can play that for hours on end no problem.So why...
  3. BSOD chain into restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD chain into restart loop: I built my pc a few months ago & haven’t really had any issues up until like last week. Just now it got really bad, I’m getting BSOD after BSOD and it’s always the same four errors:...
  4. BSOD chain into restart loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD chain into restart loop: I built my pc a few months ago & haven’t really had any issues up until like last week. Just now it got really bad, I’m getting BSOD after BSOD and it’s always the same four errors:...
  5. HDMI & DisplayPort Daisy Chain?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI & DisplayPort Daisy Chain?: Can I take HDMI out of my laptop, into a monitor, and then DisplayPort out of that monitor into a second monitor?I've tried, and can't make it work.Is there a setting or is this not possible?Thanks....
  6. Outlook: "chaining of emails"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook: "chaining of emails": Outlook automatically "chains" replies with an original sent email with attachments. When this happens I loose the attachments and thus cannot open them. How do I stop this automatic chaining so each received email and reply remain independent and unattached to each other?...
  7. Chains roller coaster game ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Chains roller coaster game ?: Hi guys, can anyone help me? When I was little, my father used to play a roller coaster chain game on the Labtob. And now my question is, what's the name of this game The operating system was Windows 7 The year should be 2009-2011 Thank you in advance...
  8. Explorer.exe and Wait Chain Traversal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer.exe and Wait Chain Traversal: Ive been using my desktop for around 3 years now. It has a nvme ssd. The problem is that when i open my explorer.exe file manager my file manager just simply stops working, i can not insert a screen shot as my explorer wouldnt open. From what i see from resource monitor,...
  9. Chain email printing issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chain email printing issue: I just set up windows 10 email app- I am coming from gmail. I love it. It’s clean and simple and I can customize it... but I have run into a protege printing. I have a chain email of 4 messages and I want to print the third email.. I can’t. I can print the first email only. I...
  10. Wait Chain Loop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wait Chain Loop: Some apps keep waiting for an svchost.exe(which seemed to be the RcpEptMapper & RcpSs services). And that svchost.exe is also waiting for the said apps. In conclusion, the apps will never run. How do I fix this?...