Windows 10: DHCP client issue? wireless USB adapter perfectly connected to the internet but the network...

Discus and support DHCP client issue? wireless USB adapter perfectly connected to the internet but the network... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; okay so I have rolled back to my system before it was worse than it is and now my wireless usb adapter is perfectly connected to my home network but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Gszpd, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Gszpd Win User

DHCP client issue? wireless USB adapter perfectly connected to the internet but the network...

okay so I have rolled back to my system before it was worse than it is and now my wireless usb adapter is perfectly connected to my home network but I still dont get anything and the wifi icon is missing

The network status tab in the settings is missing any wifi option DHCP client issue? wireless USB adapter perfectly connected to the internet but the network... [​IMG]

the window in the middle is my wireless adapter saying I'm connected and the task manager says it too but the wifi icon and connection is just gone

can anyone tell me how to fix this please

***EDIT***

I have looked in my services tab and found that the DHCP service is constantly trying to start but it fails and stops everytime

when I try to start it manually I get access denied

DHCP client issue? wireless USB adapter perfectly connected to the internet but the network... [​IMG]

I dont know if this is relevant for my issue but its there

:)

Gszpd, Aug 13, 2020

2. USB Wireless adapter not connecting to Wifi

Hello

I am having trouble making my new USB Wifi Adapter to work. The drivers are working fine but the issue is it is not connecting to wifi.

1. I am using Windows 10
    2. The adapter which I am trying to work is Alfa AWUS036NHA 150Mbps
    3. I have also one USB mini wifi adapter attached to my other USB through which I am currently using internet

DHCP client issue? wireless USB adapter perfectly connected to the internet but the network... [​IMG]

From the above screenshot, the Wi-Fi 2 is which I am trying to connect. When I right-click on Wi-Fi 2 and click on Connect/Disconnect, It shows the already connected Wifi through USB mini adapter.

When I Disable WiFi and try to connect through WiFi 2 then it shows an error "Change settings, such as making a connection metered"

The device utility does not show any Wifi available connections though there are 2-3 wifi connection is there.

any idea how can I make connect to internet using my new Alfa AWUS036NHA 150Mbps Wireless USB Adaptor - Wi Fi 2 on Windows 10 ?

oneandthree, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Aug 13, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

DHCP client issue? wireless USB adapter perfectly connected to the internet but the network...

TRENDnet Releases AC1200 Wireless Adapter with a USB 3.0 Port

TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the AC1200 Dual Band Wireless USB 3.0 Adapter, model TEW-805UB-a Wireless AC adapter with a USB 3.0 port which maintains high speed wireless transmissions to a Windows-based computer.

TRENDnet's TEW-805UB connects to a high performance Wireless AC network at up to 867 Mbps or to a common Wireless N network at up to 300 Mbps. The intuitive installation process takes less than five minutes. A convenient adapter utility stores multiple network settings and prioritizes network connections. A Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button connects the adapter to a wireless network at the touch of the button. This compact adapter is powered by the computer.

DHCP client issue? wireless USB adapter perfectly connected to the internet but the network... 61a_thm.jpg

DHCP client issue? wireless USB adapter perfectly connected to the internet but the network... 61b_thm.jpg

DHCP client issue? wireless USB adapter perfectly connected to the internet but the network... 61c_thm.jpg

"The integration of the first ever USB 3.0 port will not bottleneck tremendous Wireless AC throughput speeds," stated Sonny Su, technology director for TRENDnet. "The adapter also works with common USB 2.0 ports."
    • Wireless: Next generation Wireless AC
    • Dual Band: 867 Mbps Wireless AC or 300 Mbps Wireless N
    • USB: SuperSpeed 5 Gbps USB 3.0 port is backward compatible with USB 2.0 ports
    • Whole Home Coverage: Whole home wireless coverage
    • One Touch Connection: Connect to the router at the touch of the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button
    • Form Factor: Compact Wireless AC adapter
    • Compatibility: Windows operating systems

btarunr, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

1. DHCP client issue? wireless USB adapter perfectly connected to the internet but the network... - Similar Threads - DHCP client issue

2. Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter causing the issues. My internet connection...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter causing the issues. My internet connection...: I've the issue with my connection, when i'm browsing with browser using Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Opera Browser, or Internet Explorer, i have a problem! My internet connection has disabled automatically. When i'm trying to re-connect to wi-fi, the notification appears...
  3. Wireless internet connection problems may be a wireless network adapter problem

Wireless internet connection problems may be a wireless network adapter problem: For several weeks I have been having problems with my wireless internet connection dropping out every few days. I always use Troubleshoot Problems and the result is usually a Network Adapter Problem. First if I disconnected and reconnected a few times it would sort the...
  4. Network adapters and wireless connection.

Network adapters and wireless connection.: I booted up on laptop and i saw that it was not connected to the internet and when i clicked the icon to connect to a network there were no options. I click network connection on control panel and there was an x on wifi and Ethernet and Ethernet 2 I searched up how to fix it...
  5. wireless USB adapter perfectly connected to the internet but the network is broken

wireless USB adapter perfectly connected to the internet but the network is broken: okay so I have rolled back to my system before it was worse than it is and now my wireless usb adapter is perfectly connected to my home network but I still dont get anything and the wifi icon is missing The network status tab in the settings is missing any wifi option...
  6. 2 different USB wireless adapters will not connect to the internet.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2 different USB wireless adapters will not connect to the internet.: My older generic USB wireless adapter stopped being able to connect to the internet on my Dell Desktop/ Win10. I have used it on this computer for years. It was working great but then suddenly stopped connecting. It works on other computers just by plugging it in & opening...
  7. Internet connection keeps disconnecting every hour and then reconnecting (DHCP-client issue)

Internet connection keeps disconnecting every hour and then reconnecting (DHCP-client issue): I started having problems with DHCP-client after update April 9, 2019—KB4493509 (OS Build 17763.437). DHCP-client lease renewal attempts fail every hour. After the lease ends, DHCP-client gets immediately new IP-address. This causes about 5-10 seconds internet drop which...
  8. Wireless Network Adapter Issue

Wireless Network Adapter Issue: Hi, I just want to follow up on the thread posted by RupertGThompson. I am also experiencing the same problem with my ASUS X441U laptop. I also tried everything, from resetting, updating the driver, and even system restore. I also followed the advice from Gerard Qui about...
  9. sandisk wireless USB It connects to local network but not to internet

sandisk wireless USB It connects to local network but not to internet: sandisk wireless USB It connects to local network but not to internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandisk-wireless-usb-it-connects-to-local-network/09c4e36f-a7c9-4272-8bb4-3d1dbcdfdd2e
  10. USB wireless network adapter unstable

USB wireless network adapter unstable: Hi, I recently brought a new wireless network adapter for usb (Asus usb N14) and since I've started using it the connection is really unstable, I'm on the same connection on my iphone and it's just fine but on my pc it's really struggling, I've ran speed tests and it'll...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus usb n14 wifi adaptor disconnectw