Windows 10: DHCP Client Service gives Access Denied error in Windows 10

Discus and support DHCP Client Service gives Access Denied error in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) is a client/server protocol which essentially makes it possible to connect to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 16, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

DHCP Client Service gives Access Denied error in Windows 10

WinClub, Feb 16, 2019
  2. NIK1 Win User

Dhcp Client Errors

I am getting a lot of Dhcp client Errors.My internet drops out and wont connect.Here is the error I get from event viewer,like 10 or more per day..Event 1002 Dhcp client...The IP address lease 192.168.0.12 for the Network Card with network address 0x704D7B343FCB has been denied by the DHCP server 192.168.0.1 (The DHCP Server sent a DHCPNACK message). Anyone have any ideas on what this means and how to fix this.

3. Superfly Win User
    Dhcp Client Errors

See if this helps: Event ID: 1002 Source: Dhcp

Superfly, Feb 16, 2019
  4. agmz30 Win User

DHCP will not start . Error 5.

Have not been able to get automatic IP on LAN because DHCP won't start .
    The error message when trying to restart DHCP is :
    "Windows was unable to restart DHCP Client service . Error 5 : Access Denied."
    I am able to connect to the internet with a static IP .
    I have no restoration points on my computer .

This is what I have tried so far -->

The usual commands :

• ipconfig /flushdns
    • netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt
    • netsh winsock reset catalog
    • netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    • netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled
    • netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
    • ipconfig / release
    • ipconfig /renew

I have , of course , contacted my ISP and they have found nothing wrong on their side (or in the router) .

I have also uninstalled / reinstalled my network adaptor .

Have also tried modifying the registry by assigning permissions at :
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\DHCP\

Now digging deeper , I set the command :
    CMD /K SC QC DHCP

This was what I got (note the system is in Spanish) :
    TIPO_INICIO : 2 AUTO_START
    CONTROL_ERROR : 1 NORMAL
    NOMBRE_RUTA_BINARIO : C:\Windows\system32\svchlst.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted
    GRUPO_ORDEN_CARGA : TDI
    ETIQUETA : 0
    NOMBRE_MOSTRAR : Cliente DHCP
    DEPENDENCIAS : MSI
    TDX
    AFD
    NOMBRE_INICIO_SERVICIO : NT Authority\LocalService

Any ideas? ,
    Thanks .

agmz30, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

1. DHCP Client Service gives Access Denied error in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - DHCP Client Service

2. the group policy client service failed the sign-in- access is denied

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the group policy client service failed the sign-in- access is denied: Hello,One user is getting this error when trying to log in to his laptop. We don't have physical access to his machine. The remote access application is not loading either.Articles online keep talking about editing registry. We don't have a way to edit the registry either...
  3. DHCP client error 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DHCP client error 5: I am trying to restart my DHCP client I have given full control to the local and network service under registry edit and added the NT authority/local service in Powershell and still getting the error 5...
  4. DHCP client error 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DHCP client error 5: I am trying to restart my DHCP client I have given full control to the local and network service under registry edit and added the NT authority/local service in Powershell and still getting the error 5...
  5. DHCP client error 5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Group Policy Client Service Failed to Sign in - Access Denied

in Windows 10 Customization
    Group Policy Client Service Failed to Sign in - Access Denied: Every time I update Windows 10, I get the message "Group Policy Client Services Failed to Sign in - Access Denied". I had to roll back to the earlier version to get it working again. I could not fix the issue suing regedit changing GPSvcGroup setting Would appreciate any...
  7. the group policy client service failed the logon. access denied

the group policy client service failed the logon. access denied: I get this error message when trying to log into one of my accounts- "The group policy client service failed the logon. access denied" How to fix? I tried restore, regedits, and user force upgrade so far......
  8. services : access is denied (windows 10)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    services : access is denied (windows 10): i wanna change services settings services access is denied windows 10 [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/services-access-is-denied-windows-10/f5e54253-1f58-4fc5-94db-6abfd769ef0b"
  9. Group Policy Client service failed Access is denied.

Group Policy Client service failed Access is denied.: My partner and I share a laptop. My account is fine but he gets this message. I am administrator. I've checked the GPSvc Group and it looks fine. Is the only solution to recreate the profile?...
  10. Dhcp Client Errors

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dhcp Client Errors: I am getting a lot of Dhcp client Errors.My internet drops out and wont connect.Here is the error I get from event viewer,like 10 or more per day..Event 1002 Dhcp client...The IP address lease 192.168.0.12 for the Network Card with network address 0x704D7B343FCB has been...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 dhcp client service.

2. windows 10 dhcp client access denied

3. windows 10 access denied as administrator stopping dhcp client

4. dhcp client access denied error 5 NT SERVICES¥Dhcp