Windows 10: dhcpcsvc.dll and dhcpcsvc6.dll error

Discus and support dhcpcsvc.dll and dhcpcsvc6.dll error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i hi all, I'm facing the below issue whenever I try to open some of the applications in my notebook. and sometimes when I try to download software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Deepikaselvaraj, Apr 14, 2021.

1. dhcpcsvc.dll and dhcpcsvc6.dll error

i

hi all,

I'm facing the below issue whenever I try to open some of the applications in my notebook. and sometimes when I try to download software from the browser. i have tried n number ways to overcome the error. but nothing worked. i have reimaged the windows too. still I'm facing this issue. I could not able to work with some important apps like cisco webex, alexa, adobe acrobat reader and some other apps because of this problem.

dhcpcsvc.dll and dhcpcsvc6.dll error 45f0b860-ab1f-4ac1-8130-644efda33e72?upload=true.jpg

:)

Deepikaselvaraj, Apr 14, 2021
  2. ShiBDiB Win User

D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Mixalesko Win User
    .dll error

Hi guys I have problem when I´m installing my Asus NB Probe. I got .dll error and I can´t do anything.
    If you have any ideas feel free to write your answers. Thanks !
    This is how my screen looks like:

Mixalesko, Apr 14, 2021
  4. dhcpcsvc.dll and dhcpcsvc6.dll error

DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

dhcpcsvc.dll and dhcpcsvc6.dll error

1. dhcpcsvc.dll and dhcpcsvc6.dll error - Similar Threads - dhcpcsvc dll dhcpcsvc6

2. DLL errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL errors: Hey I just got that laptop and for an unknown reason whenever I want to run an app or a game it keeps telling me that some DLL files are missing. I also have a problem with windows update . Can anyone help me with that...
  3. DHCPCSVC6.DLL error pops up continuously, and no internet available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DHCPCSVC6.DLL error pops up continuously, and no internet available: Hello, This error started popping up all of a sudden. I have not made any changes to the system recently.Sfc scan now does NOT restore all files and dism signals that while components are restorable, it can not find the original files...
  4. DHCPCSVC6.DLL error pops up continuously, and no internet available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DHCPCSVC6.DLL error pops up continuously, and no internet available: Hello, This error started popping up all of a sudden. I have not made any changes to the system recently.Sfc scan now does NOT restore all files and dism signals that while components are restorable, it can not find the original files...
  5. vcruntime140.dll and msvcp140.dll errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    vcruntime140.dll and msvcp140.dll errors: I've gone to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=52685 fo the vcruntime140.dll and https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads for msvcp140.dll and I've downloaded both the 86x and 64x versions. Even after...
  6. VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll errors

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll errors: I am still get VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll errors. One of your reps told me I had to buy Windows 10 and activate to get this to stop so I could download and install Origin. Why is this happening?!...
  7. D3DCOMPILER_43.dll and XINPUT1_3.dll errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    D3DCOMPILER_43.dll and XINPUT1_3.dll errors: How to fix D3DCOMPILER_43.dll and XINPUT1_3.dll errors ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/d3dcompiler43dll-and-xinput13dll-errors/0d61bb42-792d-49b5-87ef-082938ecf8e8
  8. MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll Errors

MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll Errors: Many of my programs aren't working, I am getting two error codes when I go to open these programs, one says "The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." and "The code execution cannot proceed...
  9. error msvcp110.dll

error msvcp110.dll: started after last update how to fix Also WFC110.dll & MSVCR110.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-msvcp110dll/70d11ee6-109a-46f7-a542-9a181a89f984
  10. error msvcp110.dll

error msvcp110.dll: started after last update how to fix Also WFC110.dll & MSVCR110.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-msvcp110dll/6c9d7d83-4d9d-4e80-a60a-182c32c436ee