Windows 10: Diabling ads

Discus and support Diabling ads in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just paid to disable ads and I am still getting them.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JackieSwanson, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Diabling ads

I just paid to disable ads and I am still getting them.

:)

JackieSwanson, Jan 12, 2021
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Milestones

What's the next step after 250k?

I think we should have a list added to the origional post with all the milestones

3. Bruce Hagen, Jan 12, 2021
  4. miahallen Win User

Diabling ads

miahallen, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Diabling ads

1. Diabling ads - Similar Threads - Diabling ads

2. This sign in option is diabled because of repeated shutdowns always appear when i shut down...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This sign in option is diabled because of repeated shutdowns always appear when i shut down...: So i was fixing my laptop that got virus and ended up shutting down too many times. My laptop is fixed but now, every time i shut it down. I need to wait 2 hours to be able to go inside the desktop if i turn it back on. I think it was caused by my battery since i need to...
  3. This sign in option is diabled because of repeated shutdowns always appear when i shut down...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This sign in option is diabled because of repeated shutdowns always appear when i shut down...: So i was fixing my laptop that got virus and ended up shutting down too many times. My laptop is fixed but now, every time i shut it down. I need to wait 2 hours to be able to go inside the desktop if i turn it back on. I think it was caused by my battery since i need to...
  4. This sign in option is diabled because of repeated shutdowns always appear when i shut down...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Diabling Intel Virtualization Technology-d in Bios, Memory integrity wont be turn on. So...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Diabling Intel Virtualization Technology-d in Bios, Memory integrity wont be turn on. So...: On 02nd January 2024, I found out, that if disabling Intel Virtualization Technology-d in Bios, then the following security features will be turned off.01 Memory integrity is turned off. 02 Kernel-mode hardware-enforced stack protection is turned off this feature is only...
  6. Diabling Intel Virtualization Technology-d in Bios, Memory integrity wont be turn on. So...

Diabling Intel Virtualization Technology-d in Bios, Memory integrity wont be turn on. So...: On 02nd January 2024, I found out, that if disabling Intel Virtualization Technology-d in Bios, then the following security features will be turned off.01 Memory integrity is turned off. 02 Kernel-mode hardware-enforced stack protection is turned off this feature is only...
  7. Alt+Tab and Windows key getting Diabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt+Tab and Windows key getting Diabled: For the past week since Friday, Aug. 19th, whenever I open and run a game in full-screen with one exception and for some games even in a window, the functions of both Alt+Tab and the Windows key get disabled sometimes after an unknown time after starting the game or otherwise...
  8. Alt+Tab and Windows key getting Diabled

Alt+Tab and Windows key getting Diabled: For the past week since Friday, Aug. 19th, whenever I open and run a game in full-screen with one exception and for some games even in a window, the functions of both Alt+Tab and the Windows key get disabled sometimes after an unknown time after starting the game or otherwise...
  9. Alt+Tab and Windows key getting Diabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Alt+Tab and Windows key getting Diabled by Games

Alt+Tab and Windows key getting Diabled by Games: For the past week since Friday, Aug. 19th, whenever I open and run a game in full-screen with one exception and for some games even in a window, the functions of both Alt+Tab and the Windows key get disabled sometimes after an unknown time after starting the game or sometimes...