Windows 10: Diablo 1 and 2 on Windows?

Discus and support Diablo 1 and 2 on Windows? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey, since I like Diablo 3 very much, I wanted to get the 1st and 2nd part, too, but since the 2 games are very old I want to know before: Do the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by elisas350, Sep 10, 2020.

1. elisas350 Win User

Diablo 1 and 2 on Windows?

Hey, since I like Diablo 3 very much, I wanted to get the 1st and 2nd part, too, but since the 2 games are very old I want to know before:

Do the games (disc version because I want the covers) work on Windows 10?

:)

elisas350, Sep 10, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Diablo 1 and 2 on Windows? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Diablo 1 and 2 on Windows?

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Diablo 1 and 2 on Windows?

1. Diablo 1 and 2 on Windows? - Similar Threads - Diablo

2. invisible taskbar every time i play diablo ii, how to quickly restart explorer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    invisible taskbar every time i play diablo ii, how to quickly restart explorer?: i can do restarting explorer.exe from task manager but that process takes around 30 seconds. CTRL+ALT+DEL -> task manager -> wait for the UWP app protection popup -> find explorer and restart. is there a faster way that would work from run or command prompt? submitted by...
  3. diablo 3 doing dpc_watchdog_violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    diablo 3 doing dpc_watchdog_violation: On event manager it says Kernel-Power 41 (63). I only get this when playing diablo 3. Other games work fine. It happens around 15-60min into the game. I have tried to install the sata ahci drivers but it didn't help. Also all my other drivers should be up to date and my pc is...
  4. BSOD while playing Blizzard Games (Diablo 3, WoW, Starcraft 2)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing Blizzard Games (Diablo 3, WoW, Starcraft 2): The issue: I have been running into the BSOD issue while playing Blizzard Games, I have played other games which are pretty up to date (Pillars of Eternity 1 & 2) with no issues. As the crashes are very similar every time I fire up a Blizzard title I'm convinced that there...
  5. Diablo 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Diablo 3: Blizzard Entertainments Diablo 3 for PC has become awesome again. Patch 2.4 came out Tuesday 1/12/2016 and has some cool new features such as set dugeons and a few new zones and areas. The fun really begins when seasons return with season 5 starting on Friday the 15th. 37352
  6. Diablo 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Diablo 3: Anyone besides me a Diablo 3 fanatic? 46752
  7. Random BSOD during desktop and gaming (Diablo 3)

Random BSOD during desktop and gaming (Diablo 3): Hi all, After a year of minimal usage of my desktop pc, I decided to play Diablo 3 again. However, I'm having frequent crashes, both during gameplay but also when browsing the web, or sometimes right after startup even. It's not caused by Diablo 3 as the crashes were there...
  8. BSOD playing Diablo 3 and other games after clean install of Windows10

BSOD playing Diablo 3 and other games after clean install of Windows10: Hi Forum, I have a Problem with BSOD's after I made a clean install of Windows 10 yesterday. I have had several BSOD's now within 24 hours and tried different windows repair tools (Windows Repair AIO from Tweaking.com) which didn't help. I also checked my drivers for...
  9. Diablo 2 LoD , launch error 0xc000000d

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Diablo 2 LoD , launch error 0xc000000d: [img] as shown in the screenshot , thats my error , ive tried running it as an adminstrator , patching it with the latest update , windowed , compatibility mode in windows XP sp 2 or 3 . reduced colour mode in 16-bit , override high dpi scaling scaling performed by...
  10. BSOD Playing Path of Exile (ntoskrnl.exe) and Diablo 3(tcipip.sys)

BSOD Playing Path of Exile (ntoskrnl.exe) and Diablo 3(tcipip.sys): Hi there, I have a fresh Windows 10 install recently, near the end of July, everything seemed okay until August 3rd when I got my first BSOD while playing Path of Exile. The 2nd BSOD, I got just about 15 minutes ago playing Diablo 3, but it was related to tcpip.sys,...