Windows 10: Diablo 3 keeps crashing or freezing on Windows PC

Discus and support Diablo 3 keeps crashing or freezing on Windows PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Diablo 3 is a big banner game, and people enjoy playing it – but it is not without its share of problems. If Diablo 3 keeps crashing, freezing,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 10, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Diablo 3 keeps crashing or freezing on Windows PC

Diablo 3 keeps crashing or freezing on Windows PC Diablo-3-keeps-crashing-or-freezing.jpg
    Diablo 3 is a big banner game, and people enjoy playing it – but it is not without its share of problems. If Diablo 3 keeps crashing, freezing, or disconnecting on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer, then this post will hel you reolve the issue. Why does my Diablo 3 keep crashing? […]

This article Diablo 3 keeps crashing or freezing on Windows PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jan 10, 2022

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 10, 2022
  3. diablo 3 on windows 10

Hi Zengodo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Diablo 3 is compatible with Windows 10. For further assistance for the games requirements, I suggest you to check with the game developer website.

If Diablo 3 is not running perfectly in Windows 10, it might be caused due to program compatibility.

Try to install the program using the compatibility for Windows 7/8/8.1 and check if it helps.

To know more about installing a program using compatibility, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/make-older-programs-run#1TC=windows-7

Note: This article is designed for Windows 7, use it as a reference.

Check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jan 10, 2022
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 10, 2022
Thema:

1. Diablo 3 keeps crashing or freezing on Windows PC - Similar Threads - Diablo keeps crashing

2. PC keeps crashing/freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing/freezing: My pc has been crashing whenever I play a game and sometimes even when I am just doing a simple task like searching something or watching youtube. The screen either freezes and then restarts or the screen turns white and restarts. I have used whocrashed and it says:On Tue...
  3. PC keeps crashing/freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps crashing/freezing: My pc has been crashing whenever I play a game and sometimes even when I am just doing a simple task like searching something or watching youtube. The screen either freezes and then restarts or the screen turns white and restarts. I have used whocrashed and it says:On Tue...
  4. PC keeps crashing/freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Pc keeps crashing/freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps crashing/freezing: My pc has been crashing whenever I play a game and sometimes even when I am just doing a simple task like searching something or watching youtube. The screen either freezes and then restarts or the screen turns white and restarts. I have used whocrashed and it says: On Tue...
  6. Pc keeps crashing/freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc keeps crashing/freezing: My pc has been crashing whenever I play a game and sometimes even when I am just doing a simple task like searching something or watching youtube. The screen either freezes and then restarts or the screen turns white and restarts. I have used whocrashed and it says: On Tue...
  7. PC keeps on freezing and crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps on freezing and crashing: hi, ever since the update of the new windows 10 late july, this year, my computer keeps on crashing freezing, bluescreen while playing. it really irritates me that i am on the point of throwing this pc, such a trash, it is new. audio is distorted when ever i use my razor...
  8. Diablo 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Diablo 3: Blizzard Entertainments Diablo 3 for PC has become awesome again. Patch 2.4 came out Tuesday 1/12/2016 and has some cool new features such as set dugeons and a few new zones and areas. The fun really begins when seasons return with season 5 starting on Friday the 15th. 37352
  9. Diablo 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Diablo 3: Anyone besides me a Diablo 3 fanatic? 46752
  10. PC Keeps Freezing, Crashing

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Keeps Freezing, Crashing: I have had persistent problems recently with my computer freezing/crashing, and I just wanted to air this issue for possible solutions should anyone recognise the problem. This is an HP Pavilion, model 500-123a, running Windows 10 (recently upgraded from Windows 8). What's...