Windows 10: Diagcab

Discus and support Diagcab in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Boa tarde, tudo bem?Preciso do arquivo que estava postado no link abaixo, mas o mesmo está offline, conseguiriam de algum forma me enviar este... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Luis Carlos Nicolay, May 24, 2021.

1. Diagcab

Boa tarde, tudo bem?Preciso do arquivo que estava postado no link abaixo, mas o mesmo está offline, conseguiriam de algum forma me enviar este arquivo?https://aka.ms/diag_cssemerg11005O mesmo é mencionado neste post do fórum da Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wifi-issues-with-creators-update/4a20ba4f-33dc-4397-9823-e12dcb2607ba?auth=1

:)

Luis Carlos Nicolay, May 24, 2021
  2. RamRishi Win User

wu170509.diagcab error message. What is the fix?

wu170509.diagcab error message. What is the fix?

RamRishi, May 24, 2021
  3. in-finite-CCO, May 24, 2021
  4. Diagcab

Windows 10 update fails with the error

Hello Everyone,

After going thru all suggestions - Windows update is still failing.

I am updating from 1803 to November 19 update 1909.

Third party Antivirus is removed.

Executed Widnows update diag program wu10.diagcab

Using Windows standalone updater: Windows10Upgrade9252.exe

Executed the steps suggested by Jeffrey.

Error is not yet resolved.

Kind Regards,

NitinMehta1, May 24, 2021
Thema:

Diagcab

1. Diagcab - Similar Threads - Diagcab

2. Audio 10.diagcab

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio 10.diagcab: Audio 10.diagcab looks like it may be unsafe to download, and I don't want to harm my computer. In the download bar it shows something concerning I will upload the image, but it says this type of file can harm your device, and the other time it said this file can't be...
  3. Audio 10.diagcab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio 10.diagcab: Audio 10.diagcab looks like it may be unsafe to download, and I don't want to harm my computer. In the download bar it shows something concerning I will upload the image, but it says this type of file can harm your device, and the other time it said this file can't be...
  4. Audio 10.diagcab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Under what folder should the diagcab be located?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Under what folder should the diagcab be located?: I noticed that the troubleshooting pack cabinet is located under my documents folder. Where should this actually be located? Must have inadvertently moved it but don't know where to put it. Thanks in advance for your reply to solve the issue....