Windows 10: Diagnose Blue Screen - likely driver issue

Discus and support Diagnose Blue Screen - likely driver issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Gday All, Ive been having some trouble diagnosing pretty consistent blue screens of various error codes. The crashes mostly happen during and or after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WilliamO'Donoghue, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Diagnose Blue Screen - likely driver issue

Gday All,

Ive been having some trouble diagnosing pretty consistent blue screens of various error codes. The crashes mostly happen during and or after gaming, and the error codes are almost always driver related. Scannow and memory diagnostic didnt show any problems and i have reinstalled windows which didnt fix the problem. I have also used different programs to update all my drivers which also hasnt helped.

Driver verifier seems to have found some issues but it didnt give me any info. It did however give me some minidump files which are linked below:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqA9vZxiLNznqyH4wT-RhImJVHRC?e=oPGXmJ

Any help would be greatly appreciated

:)

WilliamO'Donoghue, Feb 6, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 6, 2021
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Feb 6, 2021
  4. Diagnose Blue Screen - likely driver issue

Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

Diagnose Blue Screen - likely driver issue

1. Diagnose Blue Screen - likely driver issue - Similar Threads - Diagnose Blue Screen

2. How to diagnose blue screen issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to diagnose blue screen issue: Hello,I am reaching out for support regarding a blue screen issue with my Dell Inspiron laptop running Windows 10. Today, I encountered a BSOD, following which my computer automatically restarted. To assist with the diagnosis, I have uploaded both the memory.dmp file and the...
  3. How to diagnose blue screen issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to diagnose blue screen issue: Hello,I am reaching out for support regarding a blue screen issue with my Dell Inspiron laptop running Windows 10. Today, I encountered a BSOD, following which my computer automatically restarted. To assist with the diagnosis, I have uploaded both the memory.dmp file and the...
  4. How to diagnose blue screen issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Diagnosing a BSOD driver issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Diagnosing a BSOD driver issue.: Hello,Every now and then sometimes a month apart I've been getting a seemingly random blue screen. I've error checked my SSDs, stress tested my hardware and nothing. Also, I'm not overclocking outside of a default XMP profile for my RAM. Well tonight I used the Driver...
  6. Diagnosing a BSOD driver issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Diagnosing a BSOD driver issue.: Hello,Every now and then sometimes a month apart I've been getting a seemingly random blue screen. I've error checked my SSDs, stress tested my hardware and nothing. Also, I'm not overclocking outside of a default XMP profile for my RAM. Well tonight I used the Driver...
  7. Diagnosing a BSOD driver issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Blue screen diagnoses help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen diagnoses help: Getting this type of error . Blue screen says "service exception error" and the event viewer show this: Log Name: Application Source: Windows Error Reporting Date: 9/27/2020 12:59:35 PM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level:...
  9. Blue screen - driver issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen - driver issue: Everytime i try to use my camera the light turns on and my laptop crashes immediately. I get the blue screen saying: :( STOP CODE: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED What failed: SPUVCbv.sys I deleted the camera driver a long time ago but couldn't even enter the videoconference...
  10. Blue screens and Driver issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screens and Driver issues: Over the past week this is the series of events, sorry for the caveman delivery. >Go to get on computer from sleep mode and get blue screen saying there is an error (the options given did nothing) >Go to restart and now all I can get is the blue screen >Having serious...