Windows 10: Diagnoses of BSOD Occured Yesterday

Discus and support Diagnoses of BSOD Occured Yesterday in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HI All Clean install of Windows 10 Pro x64 Creators edition, received my very first ever BSOD, so making sure nothing is wrong with the system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AMDMan2016, May 3, 2017.

1. Diagnoses of BSOD Occured Yesterday

HI All

Clean install of Windows 10 Pro x64 Creators edition, received my very first ever BSOD, so making sure nothing is wrong with the system hardware or anything.. Am Running Avast Antivirus 2294, (uninstalled right now to see if occurs with Defender) so far hasn't, willing to do clean install of Avast though to see if returns

:)

AMDMan2016, May 3, 2017

2. Bsod with Premiere pro and Photoshop

Now I'm using a clean Windows 10 1709 (build 16299.125), but yesterday I had installed the Slow ring of the insider preview and the bsod occurred anyway

Andrea Bertolani, May 3, 2017
  3. BSOD while playing 3d game

Okay. i've tried that from yesterday. Until now, the BSOD still not appear. I think it's done right now. I will telling you again if some error will occur again. Thanks

kazuskeyLynn, May 3, 2017
  4. Diagnoses of BSOD Occured Yesterday

Code: 0x0000003B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3.05.2017 23:18:20) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: memory_corruption PROCESS: explorer.exe Usual causes: System service, Device driver, graphics driver, ?memory[/quote]
    not much information there. I would start with testing the RAM:

Diagnoses of BSOD Occured Yesterday [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

BSODHunter, May 4, 2017
  5. Well i'd finish the memory test part, but can't get Memory test to boot on my UEFI based Desktop, Tried version 7.3, Tried 5.01 usb flash and disc based iso, no luck, 7.3 almost loaded, but instead of loading, PC shutdown lol, why I don't know, Windows Memory Diagnostic showed no problems found

AMDMan2016, May 6, 2017
  6. Disable UEFI in BIOS to legacy. After Test Switch Back.

Or Boot into your Motherboard boot menu. there U should also see Legacy boot for the Memtest USB Stick. Pls just use V5.01

BSODHunter, May 7, 2017
  7. Ok Will retry that, didn't see Legacy boot when I tried it last night, but will re try with 5.01 later on tonight, and see if I get better results

AMDMan2016, May 7, 2017
  8. Diagnoses of BSOD Occured Yesterday

Ok Memory Test Completed, Though my Phone picture taking terrible, Anyways on Pass 7 was 64 errors, let it run til It got to Pass 9, No more errors after that, Now i'll have to wait til I can afford newer memory, swap these sticks out, RMA these sticks then to Crucial, then possibly upgrade my Mom's PC with the replacement sticks, Win Win There I guess

Haven't had no BSODs since the first one a few days ago, otherwise system runs fine appears to at least.

Read Memtest forum, MemTest86+ 5.01 has a known bug on Test 7 related to Multi Threaded CPU which results in showing memory errors

"You have been using MemTest86+ V5.01. This is not our software. We develop the original MemTest86, without the plus. Development on MemTest86+ seems to have been abandon years ago"

"But the final '+' release was buggy.
    Your errors were in Test #7 in MemTest86+ V5.01. There is a known bug in this test 7 with multi-threading"

So my Memory may not be bad after all whoo hoo

But the final '+' release was buggy.
    Your errors were in Test #7 in MemTest86+ V5.01. There is a known bug in this test 7 with multi-threading.

AMDMan2016, May 7, 2017
  9. I strongly assume that your RAM is defective ;-)

BSODHunter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Diagnoses of BSOD Occured Yesterday

1. Diagnoses of BSOD Occured Yesterday - Similar Threads - Diagnoses BSOD Occured

2. BSOD - need help diagnosing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - need help diagnosing: Hi, as explained I need some help diagnosing a BSOD.The issues occur usually once or twice a day, more often when I'm in the process of closing an application usually a game.I've done all windows updates and driver updates I can, I've also upgraded from Win10 to Win11 after a...
  3. Difficult to diagnose BSOD's

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Difficult to diagnose BSOD's: Hello Microsoft! Thank you for the help in advance. This is a relatively brand new machine 3 months that I built myself. Recently I've been getting BSOD's at least one a day and the source pointed to by the dmp files seems to vary frequently, with ntoskrnl.exe and other...
  4. Diagnosing BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Diagnosing BSOD: Hi, I'm experiencing frequent BSOD, some randomly and some while gaming. Here is the link to my DMP files and msinfo32 file. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhtNfZrSjZV_j2S-5hpkClFolR27?e=hL9iso My computer specifications are linked here using Speccy:...
  5. Help diagnosing BSOD

Help diagnosing BSOD: Hello, I recently was hit with a BSOD and was hoping for some help in diagnosing the cause. I think it's a RAM/HDD issue but I'm not entirely sure. Here's the analysis from WinDbg Preview: Loading Dump File [C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address...
  6. BSOD Occuring

BSOD Occuring: Hi. I just built a brand new computer that appears to work fine until it will randomly crash my fortnite application, and sometimes will blue screen. I have an i7 9700k, 2070 super, and 2x8 gb of ram so 16 total. I have been trying to figure out what the issue is but I cant....
  7. BSoD Diagnosing! Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSoD Diagnosing! Help!: My computer keeps BSoDing whenever I play games. In Metal Gear Solid V, I get freezes, which it normally doesn't happen, and in Civilization VI, it either freezes, and crashes, or BSoDs whenever I play after more than 30 minutes. I've gotten three different BSoDs;...
  8. Diagnosing a stuck BSOD at 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Diagnosing a stuck BSOD at 0%: I have a Dell XPS with a GTX 1060 6B and periodically while playing games I get a BSOD ENEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. The problem is it freezes at 0% while gathering info I have to manually reset the PC so I’m not sure how I can further diagnose this. The GPU isn’t getting taxed...
  9. Diagnosing BSOD that only occurs while playing crysis 3

Diagnosing BSOD that only occurs while playing crysis 3: The error read - Session "EventLog-AirSpaceChannel" stopped due to the following error: 0xC0000188 Before anyone asks: Yes, my CPU overclock is stable. I ran intel's extreme tuning utility for 6+ hrs (temps rarely go above 73c for xtu) along with IntelBurnTest and...
  10. BSOD occurring daily - how do i diagnose the issue?

BSOD occurring daily - how do i diagnose the issue?: My computer has all updates - running windows 10. Have been having bsod daily though each day the time it occurs gets later and later through the day. am attaching the dmp file for advice if someone can figure out what the cause is. thanks 73434