Windows 10: Diagnosing a stuck BSOD at 0%

Discus and support Diagnosing a stuck BSOD at 0% in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Dell XPS with a GTX 1060 6B and periodically while playing games I get a BSOD ENEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. The problem is it freezes at 0%... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DJQuad, Feb 28, 2020.

1. DJQuad Win User

Diagnosing a stuck BSOD at 0%

I have a Dell XPS with a GTX 1060 6B and periodically while playing games I get a BSOD ENEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. The problem is it freezes at 0% while gathering info I have to manually reset the PC so I’m not sure how I can further diagnose this. The GPU isn’t getting taxed that hard, under 30% -.

This has been ongoing pretty much from the beginning and Dell has been absolutely useless in fixing this, in fact I had to extend the warranty because they didn’t figure out with the original one and I’m not giving them another dime. Everything has been tried – multiple Windows installs, replacing everything from the MB to the SSD to the GPU. I’ve even added more RAM.

I can of course provide more technical info if needed.

Thanks in advance.

:)

DJQuad, Feb 28, 2020
  2. TomStrong Win User

Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available:

• Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688).

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105213).

Diagnosing a stuck BSOD at 0% [​IMG]

TomStrong, Feb 28, 2020
  3. DGeorge1 Win User
    KB3074678 stuck at 0%

Hi all,

Been trying trying to install updates for a few days now only to be stuck at 0%. Here's the list that I'm currently waiting on. Anyone have any suggestions?

Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081441)

Waiting to install

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081444)

Waiting to install

Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3074678)

Waiting to install

DGeorge1, Feb 28, 2020
  4. Diagnosing a stuck BSOD at 0%

Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Please run the Windows Update Troubleshooter:
    http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9830262
    Please provide the exact details of any problem it reports as not fixed.

Sumit Dhiman, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

Diagnosing a stuck BSOD at 0%

1. Diagnosing a stuck BSOD at 0% - Similar Threads - Diagnosing stuck BSOD

2. BSOD Stuck at 0% Complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Stuck at 0% Complete: Hello,I've been encountering an issue where I'm unable to run graphically intense games on my machine for quite awhile now. Upon attempting to launch into a game, I am met with a BSOD that doesn't exceed 0% complete and displays:Stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORAlong with...
  3. BSOD Stuck at 0% Complete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Stuck at 0% Complete: Hello,I've been encountering an issue where I'm unable to run graphically intense games on my machine for quite awhile now. Upon attempting to launch into a game, I am met with a BSOD that doesn't exceed 0% complete and displays:Stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORAlong with...
  4. BSOD Stuck at 0% Complete

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bsod Stuck on 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod Stuck on 0%: Hi I buy a loptop around 2 weeks ago and today I was playing Minecraft with my friend and at a moment my laptop goes to blue screen of death with MACHINE-CHECK-EXEPRION and it's stuck in 0% my laptop didn't have any button to restart Asus tuf dash f15 Win 11...
  6. Bsod Stuck on 0%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod Stuck on 0%: Hi I buy a loptop around 2 weeks ago and today I was playing Minecraft with my friend and at a moment my laptop goes to blue screen of death with MACHINE-CHECK-EXEPRION and it's stuck in 0% my laptop didn't have any button to restart Asus tuf dash f15 Win 11...
  7. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stuck at 0% BSOD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stuck at 0% BSOD: Hello, i've been experiencing BSOD and random freezing lately with my asus zenbook ux331un specs: [ATTACH] Every time i have to reboot manually because the BSOD is stuck at 0% I think this is also the reason why it seems i can't create any dump file, i searched for three...
  8. Diagnosing BSOD

Diagnosing BSOD: Hi, I'm experiencing frequent BSOD, some randomly and some while gaming. Here is the link to my DMP files and msinfo32 file. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhtNfZrSjZV_j2S-5hpkClFolR27?e=hL9iso My computer specifications are linked here using Speccy:...
  9. BSOD stuck at 0%

BSOD stuck at 0%: Hi, i am currently having a problem where collecting error info on a BSOD is stuck at 0%, i also can't create dump files because of this to find what is causing it. Any help on how to fix this is appreciated!...
  10. Random BSOD + Stuck at 0%

Random BSOD + Stuck at 0%: Hello, For several months, I got random BSODs with my laptop. 2 kinds of error codes : CRITICAL PROCES DIED UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION Whenever I check the Reliability History there are several events like this one : Nom d’événement du problème*: LiveKernelEvent Code:...