Windows 10: Diagnosing Bluetooth issue

Discus and support Diagnosing Bluetooth issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ever since my wife started using zoom and working at home, the bluetooth has been nothing but trouble. What usually happens is she uses zoom with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PaulSiu, Apr 29, 2021.

1. PaulSiu Win User

Diagnosing Bluetooth issue

Ever since my wife started using zoom and working at home, the bluetooth has been nothing but trouble. What usually happens is she uses zoom with a bluetooth headset and bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Apparently, this may be too much for the built-in Intel bluetooth. To get around the issue, I replaced it with a more recent Bluetooth 5.x dongle. The setup was definitely more stable, but we still have issues. Here are some debugging steps I typically take.1. Check if all of the bluetooth peripherals are working. It's possible for example for the battery to run out on the peripherals. If yo

:)

PaulSiu, Apr 29, 2021

2. Bluetooth connection issues windows 10!

Hello Donoven,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Press “Windows key + X”.

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.

• Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

• Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.
    Follow the On Screen instructions.

Method 2: Update
    the latest Bluetooth drivers and check if that helps:

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows Key + X” from the keyboard.

• Type “device Manager” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.

• Right click on the Bluetooth drivers and select
      “Update”.

If the issue persists, uninstall and reinstall the latest Bluetooth drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

Hope this information helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Apr 29, 2021
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Bluetooth audio connection issues

Hi Rejin,

Let's get your earphones sorted. A few possible reasons can cause this issue. To diagnose and fix this problem, we suggest that you
    run the hardware troubleshooter. This tool can help diagnose and fix hardware issues. Here's how:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Under Device, click Hardware and Devices.

For additional troubleshooting steps that you can perform, you may refer to the following link:

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays

We also recommend that you refer to the My Bluetooth device shows as Paired, but it isn’t working. How do I fix this? section in the following link:

Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10: FAQ

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Apr 29, 2021
  4. Diagnosing Bluetooth issue

Bluetooth Headphone Connection Issues

Hi,

I would suggest to perform some basic troubleshooting steps by following the article to find out the reason and to update the Bluetooth driver.

Check the Status of the Bluetooth in Device Manager and update it:

• Search Device Manager using Cortana.
    • Right click Bluetooth drivers and select the Update driver software.

Check also if the Bluetooth service on your laptop is enabled by following this steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type service.msc
    • Search for Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Right click on the Service and click on Enable.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

Diagnosing Bluetooth issue

1. Diagnosing Bluetooth issue - Similar Threads - Diagnosing Bluetooth issue

2. How to diagnose blue screen issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to diagnose blue screen issue: Hello,I am reaching out for support regarding a blue screen issue with my Dell Inspiron laptop running Windows 10. Today, I encountered a BSOD, following which my computer automatically restarted. To assist with the diagnosis, I have uploaded both the memory.dmp file and the...
  3. Help Diagnosing BSOD WHEA_UNCORRENTABLE_ERROR Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help Diagnosing BSOD WHEA_UNCORRENTABLE_ERROR Issue: In the last 2/3 days my system has become very unstable with frequent BSOD/Crashes with the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stop code.Prior to this the system has been running reliably, unchanged for months.Sometimes the system will crash a few minutes after signing on to windows,...
  4. Need Help. to diagnose this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help. to diagnose this issue: Good day,May I ask what programs I can use to diagnose this issue I encountered? Yesterday when I was exporting my edited photos in Lightroom. it suddenly shut down my PC and then reboot. but after I log in on Windows logon it shutdown again my PC then almost 2 to 3x repeat...
  5. Need Help. to diagnose this issue

Need Help. to diagnose this issue: Good day,May I ask what programs I can use to diagnose this issue I encountered? Yesterday when I was exporting my edited photos in Lightroom. it suddenly shut down my PC and then reboot. but after I log in on Windows logon it shutdown again my PC then almost 2 to 3x repeat...
  6. BSOD issue - help to diagnose

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issue - help to diagnose: I just upgraded my processor Intel i3-12100F, Asrock H610m MOBO and 16GB DDr4 3200 memory + install latest version of Windows 11. I get the BSOD sometimes out of no warning. I looked at the event viewer and there seems to be the LSA error, tried to disable it but still...
  7. BSOD issue - help to diagnose

BSOD issue - help to diagnose: I just upgraded my processor Intel i3-12100F, Asrock H610m MOBO and 16GB DDr4 3200 memory + install latest version of Windows 11. I get the BSOD sometimes out of no warning. I looked at the event viewer and there seems to be the LSA error, tried to disable it but still...
  8. Diagnosing a BSOD driver issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Diagnosing a BSOD driver issue.: Hello,Every now and then sometimes a month apart I've been getting a seemingly random blue screen. I've error checked my SSDs, stress tested my hardware and nothing. Also, I'm not overclocking outside of a default XMP profile for my RAM. Well tonight I used the Driver...
  9. Diagnosing a BSOD driver issue.

Diagnosing a BSOD driver issue.: Hello,Every now and then sometimes a month apart I've been getting a seemingly random blue screen. I've error checked my SSDs, stress tested my hardware and nothing. Also, I'm not overclocking outside of a default XMP profile for my RAM. Well tonight I used the Driver...
  10. Diagnosing a BSOD driver issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware