Windows 10: Diagnosing BSOD

Discus and support Diagnosing BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm experiencing frequent BSOD, some randomly and some while gaming. Here is the link to my DMP files and msinfo32 file.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JackYiweiLi, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Diagnosing BSOD

Hi,

I'm experiencing frequent BSOD, some randomly and some while gaming.

Here is the link to my DMP files and msinfo32 file.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhtNfZrSjZV_j2S-5hpkClFolR27?e=hL9iso

My computer specifications are linked here using Speccy:

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/LL1gRCZTfcZLriOIHoForic

Please let me know if any additional information would help.

Thanks!

:)

JackYiweiLi, Dec 16, 2020

2. tcpip.sys 0x109 BSOD error. How do i fix it ??

Darshan

The steps suggested will enable you to collect the information needed to diagnose the cause of the crashes. You need to provide me with copies of these files if you want me to help you to resolve the BSOD errors.

Gerry C J Cornell, Dec 16, 2020
  3. Help with diagnosing BSoD

Hi Gabi,

To better assist you diagnosing this BSOD issue, please send us a screenshot of the 3 minidump files that you shared using Dropbox.

Looking forward for your reply so we can provide the best solution for you.

Robert Caw, Dec 16, 2020
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Diagnosing BSOD

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

Diagnosing BSOD

1. Diagnosing BSOD - Similar Threads - Diagnosing BSOD

2. Help diagnosing potential HW related BSOD "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help diagnosing potential HW related BSOD "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101": Hi,I last couple of weeks, we are seeing BSODs on couple of our systems with our custom SW.We've seen this on both Win10 and Win11. With latest generations of intel processors e.g. Intel Core i7 1265U, Intel Core 13700K.It runs for 3-4 days, then it ends up with something...
  3. Help diagnosing potential HW related BSOD "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help diagnosing potential HW related BSOD "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101": Hi,I last couple of weeks, we are seeing BSODs on couple of our systems with our custom SW.We've seen this on both Win10 and Win11. With latest generations of intel processors e.g. Intel Core i7 1265U, Intel Core 13700K.It runs for 3-4 days, then it ends up with something...
  4. Help diagnosing potential HW related BSOD "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help with diagnosing BSOD dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with diagnosing BSOD dump file: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  6. Help with diagnosing BSOD dump file

Help with diagnosing BSOD dump file: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  7. BSOD every once in a while. NEED HELP DIAGNOSING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every once in a while. NEED HELP DIAGNOSING: Hello,I have had BSOD every once in a while. I ran memory ram check and review my drivers but nothing has worked. Here is the bug analysis and dump file. Can someone tell me where the source of my BSOD please. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsvbcaielvcfjT2zyA6zcU9KddoO?e=hlr9Cp...
  8. BSOD every once in a while. NEED HELP DIAGNOSING

BSOD every once in a while. NEED HELP DIAGNOSING: Hello,I have had BSOD every once in a while. I ran memory ram check and review my drivers but nothing has worked. Here is the bug analysis and dump file. Can someone tell me where the source of my BSOD please. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsvbcaielvcfjT2zyA6zcU9KddoO?e=hlr9Cp...
  9. Constant BSOD's Pointing to Memory/Driver Fault - Need Help Diagnosing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD's Pointing to Memory/Driver Fault - Need Help Diagnosing: Hello. I've had BSOD's for as long as I have had my computer. I have tried in the past to solve the problem, but I never had any luck. Recently, I upgraded to Windows 11 and installed a new NVME drive. Unfortunately, the blue screens are now much more frequent anywhere from 5...
  10. Constant BSOD's Pointing to Memory/Driver Fault - Need Help Diagnosing

Constant BSOD's Pointing to Memory/Driver Fault - Need Help Diagnosing: Hello. I've had BSOD's for as long as I have had my computer. I have tried in the past to solve the problem, but I never had any luck. Recently, I upgraded to Windows 11 and installed a new NVME drive. Unfortunately, the blue screens are now much more frequent anywhere from 5...