Windows 10: Diagnosing Windows 11 Hangs

Discus and support Diagnosing Windows 11 Hangs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi friends!Upgraded to Windows 11 a few days ago and am having stability issues. I'm looking for help identifying & resolving my issue.Specifically, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by emi.2, Oct 9, 2021.

1. emi.2 Win User

Diagnosing Windows 11 Hangs

Hi friends!Upgraded to Windows 11 a few days ago and am having stability issues. I'm looking for help identifying & resolving my issue.Specifically, my system becomes completely unresponsive while streaming video both Twitch and YouTube via Firefox. This has happened a handful of times since upgrading. No bluescreen, can't control-alt-delete or alt-tab, mouse moves but I can't click or interact with anything. This never happened on Windows 10, and no hardware or software has changed other than upgrading to Windows 11. The system does not become responsive again, and only a hard restart f

:)

emi.2, Oct 9, 2021

2. Diagnosing Frequent Windows 10 hangs

Hi nashkj,

In order to help you with your concern about your Windows 10 hanging, kindly answer the following questions first:

• Have you made any recent changes in your computer system prior to getting this issue?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To get these information, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Once the Run box appears, type Winver.
    • Press Enter.
    • Check for the Windows Build and Version.

(You may need to update your Windows computer, click this
    link
    to start updating and to get information about the Windows 10 update history.)

• What other troubleshooting steps have you taken?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Oct 9, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Oct 9, 2021
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Oct 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Diagnosing Windows 11 Hangs - Similar Threads - Diagnosing Hangs

2. How to diagnose why desktop is entering "away mode" instead of entering sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to diagnose why desktop is entering "away mode" instead of entering sleep: Hi all,When I click on sleep from the start menu, sometimes my desktop will enter "away mode" according to even viewer instead of going to sleep. This is very annoying as I have to use hibernate instead of sleep which takes a while to wake up from.Once my desktop has been on...
  3. How to diagnose why desktop is entering "away mode" instead of entering sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to diagnose why desktop is entering "away mode" instead of entering sleep: Hi all,When I click on sleep from the start menu, sometimes my desktop will enter "away mode" according to even viewer instead of going to sleep. This is very annoying as I have to use hibernate instead of sleep which takes a while to wake up from.Once my desktop has been on...
  4. Help with diagnosing BSOD dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with diagnosing BSOD dump file: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  5. Help with diagnosing BSOD dump file

Help with diagnosing BSOD dump file: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  6. Frequent crashing. Need help properly diagnosing and fixing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent crashing. Need help properly diagnosing and fixing.: --------------- Diagnostics --------------- Windows Error Reporting: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket 1818866698650931750, type 4 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: THXService.exe P2: 1.0.0.1 P3: 5d81b8c9 P4: StackHash_b1cc P5:...
  7. Frequent crashing. Need help properly diagnosing and fixing.

Frequent crashing. Need help properly diagnosing and fixing.: --------------- Diagnostics --------------- Windows Error Reporting: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket 1818866698650931750, type 4 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: THXService.exe P2: 1.0.0.1 P3: 5d81b8c9 P4: StackHash_b1cc P5:...
  8. How to diagnose repeated crashing caused by nvlddmkm.sys?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to diagnose repeated crashing caused by nvlddmkm.sys?: Hi.Would appreciate some help with my PC which is repeatedly crashing to BSOD about once per day.I'm running a Lenovo Legion T5 desktop PC with Windows 11 installed. Processor is i5-10400 CPU @ 2.90GHz. 32GB RAM. GPU is NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070.Let me give some context to the...
  9. Diagnosing Windows 11 Hangs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Diagnosing Windows 11 Hangs: Hi friends!Upgraded to Windows 11 a few days ago and am having stability issues. I'm looking for help identifying & resolving my issue.Specifically, my system becomes completely unresponsive while streaming video both Twitch and YouTube via Firefox. This has happened a...
  10. How diagnose and/or fix internittant hang

in Windows 10 Support
    How diagnose and/or fix internittant hang: I asked this question months ago, but I have new information so I'm going to treat it as a new problem and ask again. Every day or 2 (but never more than once a day) I experience an odd hang on my desktop where currently running programs continue to run but I cannot start...